India-Forums

KHKN US update April 20

rocker1 IF-Rockerz
rocker1
rocker1

Posted: 21 April 2005 at 1:34am | IP Logged

The person in the car turns out ti be Kabir. He asks Chetan what the matter is, and they help Deepu, who is now conscious, back home. Kabir asks them why the goons had attacked them, and while Deepu is about to talk about the money, Chetan interrupts and says that they don't know. Kabir asks if it is possible that they might have been carrying some money - possibly 10, or 20 lakhs? And they might have been going to pay off someone's loan? Finally he says that next time anything like this happens, just tell the goons Kabir's name. He has so much clout that people can die for him, as well as kill for him.

Chetan and Deepu are worried about Anna's money. They go to talk to him, and see some guy, tied to a chair, being tortured with lemon's juice being squeezed into his eyes Shocked! The poor guy is screaming like anything. They ask Anna what's happening, and he says that this guy couldn't repay my money, and made excuses saying that he lost it and his business went down, but I wasn't having any of that. After this torture, I am going to kill that guy and feed his body to my pets. No sooner does Anna finish saying this that our friends vanish LOL.

They wonder how to get rid of Anna's problem, and just then they hear someone selling lottery tickets, for prizes of 1 crore, 50 lakhs, and 20 lakhs respectively. They go ahead and buy a ticket. An astrologer sees them, and shouts out (to nobody in particular) that they should be good and not try to decieve anyone. Chetan and Deepu go back to the cafe and begin praying for good luck in the lottery, and warn everyone to be good to customers for that day. A haggard man comes in and asks for a burger, and they begin to take good care of him, get him a special burger, and even refuse to take any money for it, but he says he is very disturbed, pays them, and goes away.

Meanwhile, Anna calls Chetan up and says that he has heard that someone has stolen the money he gave them. This has put him under tension because he feels he will not get his money back now, and he doesn't like to be in tension. So he will come by tomorrow and his money better be ready, or his gun will be ready Confused.

Shivani comes to the cafe and sees a worried Chetan, and asks him what's going on, and he doesn't want to lie to her, because the astrologer had forbidden them to. He tells her he can't lie today, and she takes advantage of this situation to ask him what he thinks about her. He think to himself that she is so arrogant and stuck-up. He tells her that she will begin to jump (in anger) if he tells her what he thinks. She thinks he means that he likes her so much that she will jump with happiness. Luckily the same old guy comes just then and asks for a burger, saving Chetan from having to lie about anything.

The next day, Chetan and Deepu check the winning numbers in the newspaper. They read the numbers for the first prize, but they don't match. Nor do the numbers the 2nd prize. Just then Ananya comes in and Deepu says that she should read the numbers for the 3rd prize, but Ananya says she isn't lucky at all, but Deepu says his luck is now entwined with hers. She reads the numbers, and HALLELUJAH! They match with the numbers on the tickets, and the guys have won 20 lakhs Clap! Every jumps in happiness, and in the melee, Deepu excitedly gives Ananya a kiss on the cheek. He doesn't notice, but Ananya seems a little shy at that Embarrassed. Is she falling for Deepu?

Just then the same haggard guy comes in, and they excitedly say we will give you all the burgers you want. He says, the burgers weren't for me. Those were for my daughter, who is very sick in hospital. She can't be cured here, and docs said he has to take her to the US for treatment, else she will die. But it will cost him 20 lakhs, and even though he loves his daughter a lot, he cannot get that much money. Chetan and Deepu look at each other Ouch.

Later, Deepu and Chetan are coming out of the lottery HQ with their prize money. They try to be happy, but they are feeling guilty. Chetan says Anna will kill them if they don't return his money. Deepu says we'll see about that later - right now they have to save the girl's life. Chetan curses that God gave them such soft hearts, and he goes to the hospital to give the money. Deepu doesn't come because he is too soft and would start crying if he saw the girl Cry. Chetan goes to the hospital and enquires about the girl and the doc confirms that she needs to go to US for treatment, but is unable to. Chetan gives the money, and tells the doctor to make sure that she goes to the US and gets treated. Just then, Shivani is passing by and overhears that. She stands outside the door to listen. The doc asks if Chetan is related to the girl. Chetan says no. Then the doc says why are you giving away so much money for someone you don't know. Chetan says he couldn't bear to see the girl die, even if she wasn't relate dto him. Saying this, he leaves. Shivani has listened to this conversation and is visibly touched.

Chetan goes to the cafe, and sees Anna there, and Deepu is tied up on a chair with a running gas stove below him Shocked.

Finally the story is taking a twist. We saw that Ananya had a bit of a feeling when Deepu kissed her on the cheek. We also see that Shivani is falling for Chetan as well. She comes and meets him all the time, wants to know what he thinks about her, and likes his flirting, etc (I don't blame her; her husband barely gives the poor lady any attention Unhappy). Plus she is also touched with the softer side of Chetan she saw today.

I have a feeling she'll find out that Chetan gave the money meant for Anna for the girl's treatment, and that he is now in trouble, and she will come and pay off Anna's loan.

Minnie IF-Rockerz
Minnie
Minnie

Posted: 21 April 2005 at 3:31am | IP Logged
 Now this story is definitely making sense.Thanks for the wonderful update !!
.Mandy. Channel Moderator
.Mandy.
.Mandy.

Posted: 21 April 2005 at 6:20pm | IP Logged
Thanks for the update! I knew that it would only be a matter of time before the story started to pick up! Great update!

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top