Pari shoots with Hrithik Roshan!!!

ThE_kHan07 thumbnail
Posted: 19 years ago
Pari takes a break, shoots with Hrithik
   By: Tushar Joshi
   April 21, 2005

Manini De
After 18 days of shooting in Kulu Manali, Pari (Manini De from Jassi Jaissi Koi Nahin) is back from the first shooting schedule of Koi Mil Gaya's sequel, Krrish, with Hrithik Roshan and Priyanka Chopra.

De, who refuses to reveal too much about her character in the film, says, "You will have to watch the film to know more, but I can say that Honey (her role) is quite an important character in the film.

She is cute, effervescent and bubbly. In terms of taking the story ahead, she plays an important role."

Her first schedule on the shoot saw her and Priyanka Chopra (Priya) attend a summer camp. "We come to this camp where there are lots of adventure sports happening. Both of us are on a holiday from Singapore."

Apart from shooting in some of the most grueling physical conditions, De did manage to have loads of fun with the unit.

She says, "I was given such a hearty and warm welcome. They made me feel at home and kept asking me if I needed anything more."

On her experience of working with Rakesh Roshan, she said, "I was definitely nervous before I left for the shoot. Being part of one of the most awaited movies of the year does unnerve you. But the moment Rakeshji met me, I knew I would do a good job of the role I was given."

De says she learnt a lot working with the unit. "With my television background, I did know some technical aspects. But I leant a lot about the shot taking techniques and camera work while on this film."

Commenting on the hero of the film, Hrithik Roshan, she said, "You have to work with him to realise how focused and hardworking he is. Hrithik like his father; he is a perfectionist. He makes sure everything he does is given his best."

De reveals that she shared some of the most memorable moments on the sets with her other co-star, Priyanka Chopra.

"Priyanka is a darling. A lot of people don't know that she's an amazing singer. I am surprised how she hasn't cut her own album yet. She has a huge chocolate fetish. Her bag was always loaded with different chocolates. Fortunately, it doesn't show on her."

Sharing some of the funny moments that transpired during the shoot, she says, "I remember sitting in my room watching some C grade movie named Shera just for fun.

The next day when Hrithik and Priyanka met me, they asked me if I saw it. We kept asking everyone if they saw the movie. It was so bad, yet everyone had seen it. We had a good laugh over it."

De will be back in July to shoot for the second schedule. Till then, she has her hands full with the funny gags of the Great Indian Comedy Show (Star One) and Jassi (Sony).

When asked why she is missing from Jassi these days, she says, "I am very much a part of the show. Some people asked me if I had quit. It's not true. The show is now focusing on Jessica, and very soon I will make my reentry."

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Minnie thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4

Thanks a lot for the articleπŸ˜ƒ

Oh great !!! Thankfully Pari will be back soon. I miss her so much in JJKN. The half nut looks that she gives,the impish smile and her gaping mouth.... she is just hillarious !!!!!πŸ˜†

So I guess we will soon get back the humour in JJKN !!!

I wish they had named this show - Gulmohar jaisa koi nahi...... 

Rumi thumbnail
πŸ‘!!! i am soo happy ! pari is not out of the show!!!! all those were just gossips!!!! Tablet where are you???πŸ˜‰!!!!
smita24 thumbnail

i can help you in swallowing tablet , Rumi, in case you need. πŸ˜†

jprasad thumbnail
yeah!!! This is so exciting!!  Makes me wonder if T&D really do read our posts and listen to us afterall???  πŸ˜›
hrd_hrithik thumbnail
Posted: 18 years ago
hi how are you i hope you fine and i wone be your friend and mail me on [email protected]
princess_dj thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

thanx for sharing.... i am just glad that pari is going to be back on jassi..πŸ‘

She comes on another show called the "Great indian comedy show" and shes does a great job in that....πŸ˜ƒ

hrd_hrithik thumbnail

hrd_hrithik thumbnail

Tumse kahen ya hum na kahen
                                                         Bheki huyi hain kyon yeh dhadkaane

Haathon mein yoon tho haath hain
                                                         Lekin dil mein jo baath hain 
                                                         Tumse kahen, ya hum na kahen... 

hrithik roshan and Priyanka chopra

Hrithik saves Priyanka in Manali!

The shooting of 'Krrish' is on in Manali and on Monday, for an important sequence (picturised at the ground next to the Manali police station) Hrithik, taking a great risk 'rescued' Priyanka (in India on a vacation). The villain Puneet Issar also participated in the scene.

Today (Tuesday) some more scenes will be shot involving Hrithik, Priyanka and Puneet (at the police ground). According to the schedule, a difficult sequence in which Priyanka will land with with the help of a glider will be shot today.

Dont forget where (as usual) you have been getting these exclusive reports.