ThE_kHan07 IF-Rockerz
ThE_kHan07
ThE_kHan07

Posted: 21 April 2005 at 1:14am | IP Logged
Pari takes a break, shoots with Hrithik
   By: Tushar Joshi
   April 21, 2005

Manini De
After 18 days of shooting in Kulu Manali, Pari (Manini De from Jassi Jaissi Koi Nahin) is back from the first shooting schedule of Koi Mil Gaya's sequel, Krrish, with Hrithik Roshan and Priyanka Chopra.

De, who refuses to reveal too much about her character in the film, says, "You will have to watch the film to know more, but I can say that Honey (her role) is quite an important character in the film.

She is cute, effervescent and bubbly. In terms of taking the story ahead, she plays an important role."

Her first schedule on the shoot saw her and Priyanka Chopra (Priya) attend a summer camp. "We come to this camp where there are lots of adventure sports happening. Both of us are on a holiday from Singapore."

Apart from shooting in some of the most grueling physical conditions, De did manage to have loads of fun with the unit.

She says, "I was given such a hearty and warm welcome. They made me feel at home and kept asking me if I needed anything more."

On her experience of working with Rakesh Roshan, she said, "I was definitely nervous before I left for the shoot. Being part of one of the most awaited movies of the year does unnerve you. But the moment Rakeshji met me, I knew I would do a good job of the role I was given."

De says she learnt a lot working with the unit. "With my television background, I did know some technical aspects. But I leant a lot about the shot taking techniques and camera work while on this film."

Commenting on the hero of the film, Hrithik Roshan, she said, "You have to work with him to realise how focused and hardworking he is. Hrithik like his father; he is a perfectionist. He makes sure everything he does is given his best."

De reveals that she shared some of the most memorable moments on the sets with her other co-star, Priyanka Chopra.

"Priyanka is a darling. A lot of people don't know that she's an amazing singer. I am surprised how she hasn't cut her own album yet. She has a huge chocolate fetish. Her bag was always loaded with different chocolates. Fortunately, it doesn't show on her."

Sharing some of the funny moments that transpired during the shoot, she says, "I remember sitting in my room watching some C grade movie named Shera just for fun.

The next day when Hrithik and Priyanka met me, they asked me if I saw it. We kept asking everyone if they saw the movie. It was so bad, yet everyone had seen it. We had a good laugh over it."

De will be back in July to shoot for the second schedule. Till then, she has her hands full with the funny gags of the Great Indian Comedy Show (Star One) and Jassi (Sony).

When asked why she is missing from Jassi these days, she says, "I am very much a part of the show. Some people asked me if I had quit. It's not true. The show is now focusing on Jessica, and very soon I will make my reentry."

Minnie IF-Rockerz
Minnie
Minnie

Posted: 21 April 2005 at 2:05am | IP Logged

Thanks a lot for the articleBig smile

Oh great !!! Thankfully Pari will be back soon. I miss her so much in JJKN. The half nut looks that she gives,the impish smile and her gaping mouth.... she is just hillarious !!!!!LOL

So I guess we will soon get back the humour in JJKN !!!

I wish they had named this show - Gulmohar jaisa koi nahi...... 

-misha IF-Sizzlerz
-misha
-misha

Posted: 21 April 2005 at 4:15am | IP Logged
thanx for the article Big smile
Rumi Goldie
Rumi
Rumi

Posted: 21 April 2005 at 5:38am | IP Logged
Clap!!! i am soo happy ! pari is not out of the show!!!! all those were just gossips!!!! Tablet where are you???Wink!!!!
smita24 Goldie
smita24
smita24

Posted: 21 April 2005 at 5:39am | IP Logged

i can help you in swallowing tablet , Rumi, in case you need. LOL

jprasad IF-Rockerz
jprasad
jprasad

Posted: 21 April 2005 at 10:20am | IP Logged
yeah!!! This is so exciting!!  Makes me wonder if T&D really do read our posts and listen to us afterall???  Tongue
jingle IF-Rockerz
jingle
jingle

Posted: 21 April 2005 at 10:44am | IP Logged
thanks for the info
hrd_hrithik Newbie
hrd_hrithik
hrd_hrithik

Posted: 11 May 2005 at 5:48am | IP Logged
hi how are you i hope you fine and i wone be your friend and mail me on dipu_soyani@yahoo.com

Go to top