Fan Fictions

you are mine only mine my BAATCUTTER!updt pg 135 (Page 7)

Post Reply New Post

Page 7 of 153

Zehnaseeb.

IF-Sizzlerz

Zehnaseeb.

Posted: 17 March 2012 at 6:43pm | IP Logged

loved the update... mostly the rap... it was amazing...

plzz pm me next timeSmile

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "you are mine only mine my BAATCUTTER!updt pg 135 (Page 7)" in Fan Fictions forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

nishi_kriyaansh

nishi_kriyaansh

Posted: 18 March 2012 at 4:12am | IP Logged
hey guys back with the updateSmile...

chapter:3(a)

(note:hey am posting u a link so plz  listen to the music n read the scene coz during this scene the background music is playedSmile)
[here is the link:http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=i-ycAPNmFZ4&feature=relmfu]
frm backside a voice in an angry tone:muje sab pata chal gaya hain!!

all turn back side with a shocked expression n see's  kria standing there.rey was standing infront of her with an expression of "dead now".kria was with an angry exp cing rey..al wer standing to right n left leaving space in the middle for them with their heads down..LOLLOL
music stops...
kria comes near rey with an angry look...rey gives an exp of "am sorry"...kria immediately turns toward the gang n says...

kria(fake smile):hey guys!acha hua ki tum logo ko pata chal gaya...
(all wer actually afraid as soon as they see kria smiling they all come n hugs her ...rey thinks that "baatcutter itni jaldi mangayi ..kuch toh gadbad hai"..all wer hugging kria...kria gives them a smile n see's rey with a firce look...rey understood that she is still angry n says to himself "beta rey tuh toh gaya !abb manan padega!kya hoga?universe ji plz iss bar mera saath dhona."...all breaks the hug n pushes kria near rey...kria was about to slip but rey holds her by waist tightly n kria's hands resting around rey's neck..hawa hawa look lookDay Dreaming...all say in unison:awww!!!!...then they both come to their sense n straightens themselves...kria was continue giving firce look to rey n giving fake smile to their friends...rey knew that kria wont fight in front of all she is jus acting that she is okay with it...
sharon:guys!rey n kria commiteed they accepted abb toh party karna padega!!!
all:yes!!!!!
rey pulls kria by her waist n towards himself n smiles at them n says :yes...
all wer busy shouting saying:omg kria aur rey!.
but swayam was watching them
he goes near kria's ear n whisper:sorry baatcutter ...maaf  kardhona!
kria:kabhi nahi!!(by saying this she stamps his foot)
rey leaves kria's waist n shouts "ouch!ouch!"
vicky:kya hua bhai??
rey:woh kuch nahi!!maine aapne pao ko hi stamp kiya bymistakenly...
nilesh:guys pyaar andha hai!ye uska best example hai..ye andha hoke aapne pao ko hi stamp kar raha hai!
rey:nilesh !shut up!
kria:guys mei fresh hokar aati hun!
rey:arey aise kaise??
kria:matlab?
rey:i mean aise kaise ja rahe hoo muje akela chodkar ..mere pao mei chot lagi hai na...(by saying this he ishara swayam  for help.swayam understand n says "arey guys wo dhono ko akela chod dho nayi nayi pyaar" sharon says "but rey ka pao?"..swayam keeps hands on sharon's shoulders n says "kria hai na ...rey ka PATNI" everyone says :haan haan kria hai na...
by saying this everyone leaves the place n rey starts shouting:AAHHH!!!!KRIYA BAHUT DARDH HO RAHA HAI!!
kria thinks that she had stamped a little hard..she feels sorry for rey n takes his hand n places it around her shoulder's n make rey walk...he was still acting n limping...kria takes rey to her room n makes him place on the bed n she goes for bringing ointment..rey to himself "thnq universeji ek chance dho dhene ke liye!ye hi mauka he kria ko manana padega"...then kria comes n starts applying ointment to his leg...all the time kria was seeing down...now rey was lost in her eyes ...few strips of hair fall on kria's face its irritating her a lot...rey slowly puts the strips of her back n starts tracing her cheeks with his fingers n says her "mere bahut fikar hote hai na tumhe?" kria doesnt answar instead she jus continue applying ointment...rey again asks "mai tumshe hi baat kar raha hun"...kria doesnt respond to him..he immediately pulls her by waist so close towards him their bodies look lik one..but kris was seeing down n saying "rey chod muje!"
rey:jab tak tum meri baat nahi manaugi tab tak mai tumhe nahi choodunga..
kria:rey muje appse koyi baat nai karni...
rey:sach?
kria :haan
rey:kria am sorry meine intentionally nahi kiya tha...woh galti se boldiya...ab bahhut force kar rahe the isliye...
kria doesnt respond ,she even doesnt see him
he lifts her chin but she dint raise her eyelashes...
rey:kria pla aise chup mat raho ...i cnt bare it...aise lagtha hai ki koyi muje mar...
as soon as kria hears the word "mar" she see's him n closes his mouth with her hand  n says :"aise baate math karna"(by saying this she has a tear in her eye)
rey see's the tear , wipes it n holds his two ears n says:"am sorry baatcutter..plz maaf kardho na"
kria was touched by his way of saying sorry so she immediately hugs him...rey was shocked by her action but happy that kria mangayi...

precap:bedroom romance...cute  scenes.the gang interrupts then...teasing sessionSmileSmile..

Edited by nishi_kriyaansh - 11 April 2012 at 3:17am

The following 51 member(s) liked the above post:

bhakti15_lovekriyansh_ishitabiswassneha142Suppi_4_uKoolKatzArSha_Foreverpreetibahetigrungta11kria1996EyesfriendlyMiss_wannabeMolly.SwaronAabhiArShasuchitrabeheranavya_arshapinkypanrocks-FrozenRain-GayatriJethanivaishukarthika21Neha21rutalove_arshaThats.me.Gunicool_star14Arsha1994CHOCOLATEKRIYAmehak06LuvAly_KriYanshzona_malikNirju99anniemathiaskryogini64Kanchi..tinatartarisujana9HR-DMG4lifekritzzz_ArSha---Shailu---snigdha_arshalovely7010..KR..crazyskyluv_arshaThe007ShivaniKriYaansh960Zehnaseeb.CookieliciousBorn2Danceanjali22-Ocean.eyes-

snigdha_arsha

IF-Sizzlerz

snigdha_arsha

Posted: 18 March 2012 at 4:20am | IP Logged
It was really gud..Smile

luv_arsha

IF-Sizzlerz

luv_arsha

Posted: 18 March 2012 at 4:21am | IP Logged
awesome part...loved it very much
finally kria maan hi gayi hayeee kriyansh are soo cuteDay Dreaming

kria1996

kria1996

Posted: 18 March 2012 at 4:22am | IP Logged
luvd iT!!!
kria stamping reys foot.. awww..!
such cuutee fights!!
update soon..SmileWink

crazysky

IF-Sizzlerz

crazysky

Posted: 18 March 2012 at 4:23am | IP Logged
yo nice one dude its awesome waiting 4 bedroom romance

lovely7010

IF-Sizzlerz

lovely7010

Posted: 18 March 2012 at 4:28am | IP Logged
Awesome...
bechara rey kriya stamping his foot n the way she cared for him awww luved it!!!
eagerly waiting for bedroom romance...update soon

The007Shivani

IF-Sizzlerz

The007Shivani

Posted: 18 March 2012 at 4:52am | IP Logged
Loved it tins and ty for the pm
On my phOne do short comment

Post Reply New Post

Go to top