Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Eyes-Wide-Shut thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by: Nonchalant

First of all ,I dont think i've used the term "hater" in any of my posts.Also m in no way intesrested in abusing any person by using strong words like "hater".Yes its important for a public figure to guard his/her privacy.IMO its as important for others to respect that individual's personal life and NOT create trivial issues out of that.Yes its a public forum and sometimes we do tend to go overboard interlinking real and reel life.Its good up to the time when ppl involved are having harmless fun.Dont know you are a regular member or not.If not,then i have to explain why i sort of overreacted on this post.Believe me! worser comments have been made about Krystle and her personal life by a specific grp of individuals(No i m not generalising any fan grp).Comments insinuating that she is a publicity hound,questioning her offscreen closeness with Karan Tacker,mud slinging on her personality,degrading every aspect of her personality has been made on this forum.the whole decorum of this forum was ruined for a while.Some of us actually stopped visiting this place cuz of the chaos.This is the same reason i m vary about any topics regarding the personal life of my favourite actress.Yes she is in showbizz and earning fame,money through it.But i dont believe that equates to granting freedom for faceless entities in eworld to slander her personal life?!

Coming to this poster,i've earlier seen one of her topic which was based on Kushal's personal life .The comments made by others on topic clearly stated extensive personal life discussion shouldnt be done on the forum and how one should abide by the rules.So its not like the poster was not aware of the rule.So yes i was amused how blatantly rules are being broken.My response might have seemed an exxageration.But this forum's history invited my overreaction.

Anyways this was my 2 cents and end of discussion too.Yup in future i will think twice before i visit/comment on this forum:)

Sorry didn't mean to offend anyone or make you unfortable to visit this forum. You are correct I am not a regular by any means and I was not targeting you I hope you know that. If you think I was attacking you I do sincerely apologize.

As per people who attack an actor's personal life well it is not worth commenting on such people and their actions. Like you mentioned here it is easy to hide behind the anonymity that internet offers and launch into judgmental attacks on a celebs public life but sadly that is the honest truth and cyber bulling is it's worst and most prominent example. I don't know if I my comment opened a can of worms so may I should stop commenting on things I do not completely understand.

Sorry to ruin the mood of this forum, trust me that was not my intention.

Mo710 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Yaar another jokey comment by KT is taken seriously!!

Come on yaar he pulls KD's leg all the time so people shud be used to it by now!!πŸ˜‰

Take a chill pill yeah!πŸ˜†
sonali.19281 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
chill Janvi.. always told ya.. bitch slapping someone doesnt really suggest much of the target but more of the sensibility of the insinuator.. and bares the person's  psyche..πŸ˜ƒ

so we dont need to even defend our grey eyed beauty here.. she is well off.. πŸ˜Š n jubilant after last nite's win.. πŸ˜Ž n thts wat matters.. watch the rangmunch iv.. ROFLLL WE NEED SPACEEE
Originally posted by: Eyes-Wide-Shut

Oh boy! 2 things:

1) No one is trying to make Krystle into a liar, so all of us can chill. (No i am not virman, kryan,  fan or whatever other names we can come up with to divide people even further...I am fan of television and entertainment!) 

2) Having a boyfriend/girlfriend/significant other is no crime and keeping it private also is not a criminal offense. So even if an actor has a relationship and they deny it in public does not make them a liar. Let's not throw terms like 'liar' 'hate' lightly. It's okay to guard one's privacy especially if you are an actor. 

Absolutely!!!😊 I mean,people often use nasty to nastier terms for Nia or Kushal's private lives and other things,we can protest to a certain extent because we are just like any other members here.If any dumb-headed member wanna have pleasure by digging out actors' personal lives or makes offending remarks on it,the maximum we can do is to either report her,or start direct bashingπŸ˜›.I guess the first option is better,in every ways.The actors are the best of friends and chilling out in their own lives.Why the heck we fight our lives here?πŸ˜†
NautankiSaali17 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Easter Egg Contest Winner (2023) 0 Thumbnail + 7
Jab log tumhare bare mein bhura bolne lage toh samaj lo tum famous ho gaye πŸ˜Ž

hain apna jeena toh jeena tashan mein tashan mein...😎
OK that was just random πŸ€£
Eyes-Wide-Shut thumbnail
I have no idea what I got myself into! lol
All I wanna say is, I am new to this forum and I do not know these couple groups and I like the show and everyone in it. I have no favorites so I don't know where I belong on this forum. I think I'll go back to being a silent reader lol

Eyes-Wide-Shut thumbnail
Originally posted by: ANTARA-2244

Absolutely!!!😊 I mean,people often use nasty to nastier terms for Nia or Kushal's private lives and other things,we can protest to a certain extent because we are just like any other members here.If any dumb-headed member wanna have pleasure by digging out actors' personal lives or makes offending remarks on it,the maximum we can do is to either report her,or start direct bashingπŸ˜›.I guess the first option is better,in every ways.The actors are the best of friends and chilling out in their own lives.Why the heck we fight our lives here?πŸ˜† Exactly my point! What's the point of mindless banter over fictional characters.

ifyaa thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: Eyes-Wide-Shut

I have no idea what I got myself into! lol

All I wanna say is, I am new to this forum and I do not know these couple groups and I like the show and everyone in it. I have no favorites so I don't know where I belong on this forum. I think I'll go back to being a silent reader lol

trust me hun..its best like that, πŸ˜ƒ i hav lost count on how many groups  are actually in here,, πŸ˜† being a huge Karan fan and VIRMAN FAN I sometimes  hav to think twice before commenting on a topic without being called a hatter/basher/biased or god knows what other names they give nowdaysπŸ˜• On a happier note Karan looks hot😳
πŸ˜†
OnlyHope thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3

Discussing/posting about an actor's personal life is against the I-F rules. Please avoid starting such topics in the future.

Topic closed.
EHMMBH DT