sugar plum thumbnail
Posted: 19 years ago

Ok... now, apparently, (apparent to me, i mean), this Damini is Mishti's and Prithvi's mother and she wants Angad to marry mishti... well... it's becoming clear how SMALL this world is... as for Tania... she must have other links in the story.. she's probably the daughter of some friends of the Khannas or she's anita's best friend or sumthing of that sort...

but you know what... the lady who plays damini has had a history of negative roles... she seems pretty decent and laid back in that respect this time... sumthing's very fishy here... but what???

it's getting a bit crowded don't you think?... every episode, a few new characters are emerging but i think the tempo is picking up pretty nicely... what say ?😆

besides... here's another coincidence... the girl who plays the role of one of anita's so called 'cool' cronies... is a salesgirl in YMLH! remember... the one with the stupid hairband covering half her forehead? yeah... that one...😃

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sa*ra thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: dinky21

its not damini but naina who wants em together....
nanina insults tania in todays episode

tru ..damini seemed a lil bored wen naina suggested the match ....more so, she was lik 'i haven't been able 2 ask yet but will do' ..wen she herself admitted that she puts her family b4 anything- else  ...so if she wanted 2 see Angad n Mishti togetha she wud hav asked earlia

..now that is interesting! ...can't wait 4 that ...Tania sooo annoys me ...if she was pretty i'd understand her attitude but against Kripa she looked so out of place 😆 

kool*kariya* thumbnail

ya damini needed look interested in angad n mishti's relation...........she probably doesnt like angad................i dont like tania she gave sum bad cuts to kirpa yerterday

kariya!

Bhavi thumbnail
Hey everyone.. well after watching yesterdsy's episode i was worried that the whole Misti and Angad thing does not become a reality in the show (hopefully Mishti's mom will prevent that from happening) and the writers moving away from  the original story to a Kusum type of soap opera.. that would really S---K i don't wanna see Angad marrying Mishti and then marry Kripa and then go back to his first wife etc... i agree that they need to stop introducing new characters.. it is getting very crowded... Ekta please Chill if you stick to the story then i promise that your show would be sucesssfull
PLEASE SAVE US FROM YOUR CRACKED UP IDEAS
Looking forward to today's episode
Thanks