Tumhari Disha
Tumhari Disha

My take on TD 20th April '05 episode

swathi Goldie
swathi
swathi

Posted: 20 April 2005 at 11:39pm | IP Logged

My take on TD 20th April '05 episode

Thanks Sree for the wonderful update. Folks I don't have anything to add on today except possibly my comments on the acting and episode as such.

DK is his own enemy. DK gave away his shares to Gargi. Holds Gargi responsible for that. DK throws away the offer of Mittal. Will now hold Dish and Ved responsible for that. he is a one helluva confused character. He needs to set his priorities right. I only have one suggestion to Dish. DK can concentrate on his work only if you tell him that you love him clearly (no hints Dish I doubt if he will understand any of those subtle hints in his present state of mind). DK tries hard to trust Dish but his insecurity and short temper gets the better of him everytime especially when he sees Dish and Ved 2gether. But DK was very husband like material in the scenes where Gargi and Pori try to instigate him against Dish completely. He says it very cutely that Dish is my wife. There is no need for others to be bothered for her. Pori does a actual raas dance (complete with dancing sticks) to prove that Dish and Ved are engaging in raas leela. I also felt that Dish yearns to have a normal relationship with DK and is very disturbed by the fact that DK still does not trust her. Poor girl also wears those bangles given by DK. DK has given her the ring as well (the same ring that he was thinking with in the terrace the night when Dish brings Sumitra maa home). Does this mean that Dish now feels that DK understands the importance of relationships. million dollar question.

Ved does seem to be a fully positive character for now. He has taken his own failure in love graciously.

We also got to know that there is one more month for the contract to end.  So I think that we still have at least 1.5 months to see the marriage scenes.  Given the fact that TD started sometime in Aug and if they got married in Sep end or Oct (don't remember exactly)  then 5 months translates to 7 months on screen.

Acting wise there was not much scope for anybody yesterday, DK was good in the scenes  and the scene wherein he mutters to himself  that he (yet again..)  that he really loves Dish. The other scene worth mentioning was when Dish wears those bangles and look on Dish's face when Ved tells her that she might be in love with DK. (Kind of 'is it really the truth'? kind of a look.)

Last but not the least it remains to be seen if DK sees that Dish has worn the bangles given by him. But I think that Sumitra maa will become serious. DK would be back from Pune. See her serious. Showdown between Dk and Dish. At the end of it DK will see the bangles . DK would be repentant and the show goes on (read it as more forgiveness, misunderstandings, lecture on love....) and we will continue to discuss TD...

Swathi

jingle IF-Rockerz
jingle
jingle

Posted: 20 April 2005 at 11:46pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by swathi

Last but not the least it remains to be seen if DK sees that Dish has worn the bangles given by him. But I think that Sumitra maa will become serious. DK would be back from Pune. See her serious. Showdown between Dk and Dish. At the end of it DK will see the bangles . DK would be repentant and the show goes on TD...

if sumitra becomes serious then gargi might use the situation to blame disha Angry dk might again ask disha to keep distance from sumitra Confused 

Mamta_ Goldie
Mamta_
Mamta_

Posted: 21 April 2005 at 12:28am | IP Logged

tx Sree/Swathi!!!

really hope our man dk sees dish wearing the bangles..........hopefully it will help in getting rid of his suspicions & misunderstandings(yet again)Cry

Sree says "The room is fully in red colour"............surely this will disturb sumitra & she probably will have another attack..............well lets wait & watch............

btw, here in SA we have just watched episodes surrounding dk begging gargi 2 help his mum..........wow must say ashish was excellent in these episodes, & yes although he had very limited dialogues his expressions spoke a thousand words..........well done ashishWink.............krutika was not bad either, must say the vampish roles really suit her..........

Mamta

samy74 IF-Dazzler
samy74
samy74

Zee Channel

Posted: 21 April 2005 at 12:35am | IP Logged

hi

thanks for the analysis swathi really fab and true too..i just want DK to see those bangles whihc he may not as the another round of misunderstandings will start ufffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffAngry I do feel bad for DK een though he is his own enemy as u say swathi but his inseucrities and disha not confessing or even saying to him that she loves him. She says it to ved that he can only love DK, than why doesn't she say that to  DK too as she doesn't need to say ILU but she can make him feel secure...but now he is madly in love wiht disha i havn't seen these episodes but can only imagine how much he has started to love her...Cry

Well hoping they don't have problem with sumitra getting ill.....

samy

ps.dying to know whay will happens next!!!

lalgulab Goldie
lalgulab
lalgulab

Posted: 21 April 2005 at 12:56am | IP Logged

Thanks Swathi Big smile

True DK would only feel secure if Disha comes out with her feelings!  So lets hope that happens sometime soon.. for now he better notice those bangles!!  Also, if the D's would just listen to each other & trust each other, at least half of their problems would disappear.. ufffAngry

AALIYAH786 Goldie
AALIYAH786
AALIYAH786

Posted: 21 April 2005 at 12:56am | IP Logged

Thanks for the comments Swathi, i was waiting for it............Thanks again

Hope Sumitra get her memory soon..........................so Gargi shot Druv Sehgal...........................wonder who was blamed for the murder.....................since he was shot....................waiting for that story to be revealed............................or maybe Gargi could have told the police that he committed suicide...................Who Knows!

Sumitra may become seriously ill...................Dk and Dish will have a huge fight and in the mist of the fight.......................Dk sees Dish wearing the bangles............................just wish we could have seen the actual scene of Dk giving Dish the ring and bangles.......................not in a flashback

Edited by AALIYAH786 - 21 April 2005 at 12:56am
nikkitherealist Goldie
nikkitherealist
nikkitherealist

Posted: 21 April 2005 at 4:37am | IP Logged
Thanks Sree & Swathi.

Dk is going to notice the bangles alright - He is going to grab Disha's wrist in anger and break the bangles !!
Watch his face when he sees the broken pieces.... and his heart will break all over again   Cry

PS, this is my imagination working overtime...
eran Goldie
eran
eran

Posted: 21 April 2005 at 4:46am | IP Logged

I hope disha doesn't get blamed for anything, that will be unfair!!!!

DK better notice the bangles, but i hope he doesn't ask for them back are i'll cry!!!Cry

We can only hope and prey for the best!!!!

love eran!!!!

Go to top