Kkusum

explanation

isis006 thumbnail
Posted: 19 years ago

Could someone explain who Priyanka and Shelly are? I don't know who these two are just by their names but maybe if I know how they figure into the story, I will remember their faces at least.

Any info will be appreciated. Ciao :o)

*Pooja*

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ishan2003 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 8

Shelly is Garv's Bua...and as far as I knew Priyanka was Kusum's bhabhi dont know who this new priyanka is.

TiN24 thumbnail
Priyanka and shelly are the same person....garv's bua!
anitha.b thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: thisbe

I don't know who Shelly is but pryanka was garv's buha. I think she was murdered.

u are thinking ahead of ekta...😆😆😆

anitha.b thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: TiN24

Priyanka and shelly are the same person....garv's bua!

ya they are same person...i dont know why they have confused the viewers with 2 names

TiN24 thumbnail
She was murdered...........that's the mystery. What's she doing with Sohan then and how can she be orchastrating all this plan to kill kkusum?
isis006 thumbnail

Hm.. that's very strange. Why would she have two names?? lol She probably wasn't actually murdered... maybe just made it seem like she was to throw everyone off or something... esp since she is involved w. the killer. Or she is the killer..? Guess we will have to wait and watch.

Thanks for explaining everyone!

*Pooja*

muskurahat thumbnail
More likely, Ekta's writers just forgot that what Priyanka's original name was, and have just renamed her as shelly! 😉
dpatel05 thumbnail
theres no way shelly was murdered! the killer attempted to kill her, but did not succeed as we saw b/c shelly was rushed to the hosptial and then disappeared, and reappreard with the tape for ACP and Garv.
arnav thumbnail
I think even ekta is now confused 😆