Yeh Meri Life Hai

He loves her!!

Nagu thumbnail
Posted: 19 years ago
Wow! Wonderful to hear that. And a big relief too.

Ashmit loves Pooja and wants her to be happy always.

The scene from 20th April episode was touching. He hates the Gujrals but promises to love Pooja always.

You know all these days after reading some of the topics in the forum, I was really doubtful about Ashmit's intentions. Well he is the sort who likes something and wants it for himself. Pooja is someone he fell in love with.

Actually, I have a strange feeling that the incidence - marriage breaking due to photos was Ashmit's plan so that he could approach the father and ask for Pooja's hand.

Anyways, he loves her and it is important.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ThE_kHan07 thumbnail
Its his plans!! dont fall for it!! wait and watch!!😉
No Angel thumbnail

Perhaps you right! But who knows! He's full with bad intentions!! Have you ever wondered if he was the real killer of Milind? I mean if he did able to stop Pooja marring to Jatin by his evil tricks; he might have done the same thing to stop her affair with Ronit!! So he could marry her, hurt Ronit and ruin Gujrals'!! You know!! 😕 😕

poison ivy thumbnail

never!! wait n watch!!

ashmit n pooja match made in heaven

naz05 thumbnail
i think he didnt do anything bad the gujrals are so spoiled mostly ronit's mum i hate her now they will knew how being poor feels like. ronit's mum picked on them 4 being poor
Nagu thumbnail
I do not believe this thingie about him being married and having a son.

From what I saw yesterday, he seems genuinely in love and he just does not wnat to lose Pooja's respect by telling her any of his past history.

And you can also see that Pooja has infact fallen in love with him.

If his mother was hurt by someone and if he has suffered in his childhood maybe he will not repeat the same act as his father. If he had wished to do so he would have forced himself on Pooja on their first night.

KhoobsuratKhusi thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: poison ivy

never!! wait n watch!!

ashmit n pooja match made in heaven

wah wah wah kya words tune bole hai...👏  by reading this words meri akho me pani aagya😭😭..  bcuz it's so true.. Ashmit n Pooja r the match made in heave.. Ronit!!! all i hv to say is get a life...  u aint getting poo so bubye..

❤️❤️❤️EasT Or WEst SALMAN iS dA bEST❤️❤️❤️

Edited by KhoobsuratKhusi - 19 years ago
Tani91 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
This content was originally posted by: tafarruz

Its his plans!! dont fall for it!! wait and watch!!😉

dude will you give it a break!!!!!!!!!!.ASHMIT LOVES POOJA FOR REAL , FOR REAL!he actually loves her !!!!!!!unlike that good-for-nothing-pile-of -JUNK-Ronit!!!🤢How could you guys like him ,he is worst than my little brother🤢
Tani91 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6

This content was originally posted by: Nagu

I do not believe this thingie about him being married and having a son.

From what I saw yesterday, he seems genuinely in love and he just does not wnat to lose Pooja's respect by telling her any of his past history.

And you can also see that Pooja has infact fallen in love with him.

If his mother was hurt by someone and if he has suffered in his childhood maybe he will not repeat the same act as his father. If he had wished to do so he would have forced himself on Pooja on their first night.

I know I dont believe it either this is just a stupid rumor!, Ashmit and Pooja forever !!!

anonmember thumbnail
Imagine what Ashmit would do if Pooja stopped him from hurting the Gujrals. He would most likely hurt her as well. Or at the very least, to make her change her opinion. If Pooja tries to 'change' Ashmit, he'll be offended and angered. He does love Pooja but she does not love him yet, only respects him. But once Pooja finds out the truth, its going to be a new whole game. Edited by sonynyu - 19 years ago