India-Forums

Tumhari Disha
Tumhari Disha

LOT OF CONFUSION?

TDDK Newbie
TDDK
TDDK

Posted: 20 April 2005 at 9:37pm | IP Logged

FRIENDS PLS  WRITE U R VIEWS IN THIS TOPIC. I HAVE BEEN THINKING AFTER READING TODAY'S EPISODE.. I CAME UP WITH SOME QUESTIONS PLS GIVE U R VIEWS TO THIS...

1.WHAT HAPPENS TO GARGI ONCE SUMITRA REGAINS HER MEMORY BACK?

2.SINCE DISHA IS WEARING THE BANGLES DOES THIS MEAN NO DIVORCE BETWEENS 2 D'S?

LIKE MINK MENTIONED THERE WILL BE A GRAND WEDDING WAITING FOR THEM SO NO DIVORCE?

3. WHAT ABOUT INDER,DISHA, RANO TRIANGLE.. INITIALLY THE STORY LINE WAS AFTER INDER AND RANO'S MARRIAGE THERE WILL BE A RIFT BETWEEN 2 SISTERS..  IF SO WHO DO U THINK WILL PLAY THE CAUSE ?

4.WHAT HAPPENED TO SANYA? IS SHE  OUT  FOR REVENGE?

5.DOES PORI GETS WHAT SHE  IS OUT FOR?

THAT'S ALL FOR NOW.. MORE TO COME.. PLS GIVE U   R VIEWS IN THIS..

THANKS

TDDK

*Guli* IF-Stunnerz
*Guli*
*Guli*

Posted: 20 April 2005 at 10:38pm | IP Logged
i think that dk is gonna kill gargi,,, cuz i think she killed his dad... and the contract will be over so then she'll realize how much she loves him and they will get married! but i think after sumitra regains her memory!! and i think they should move on.. cuz shes been like that for a while... 
jingle IF-Rockerz
jingle
jingle

Posted: 20 April 2005 at 11:29pm | IP Logged

mostly gargi wil go to jail or she might just disappear from the scene

regarding sanya mostly gauthum might marry her which might result in another misunderstanding between dk and disha disha might blame dk .

vedanth just to show that he is not in love with disha he might try get along with pari.

presently ranu is pregant so every one is exicited, as per the trend of today's tele serials ranu might loose her baby mostly by abortion and doctor's might say that she will not be able to conceive again later ranu might come to know about inder and disha and she might try to bring them(indy and disha ) together.

swathi Goldie
swathi
swathi

Posted: 20 April 2005 at 11:32pm | IP Logged

TDDK: Just a small suggestion...please use small letters...using caps thorughout indicates shouting on the web...and am sure that was not your intention...

I don't think Sumitra will get her memory for now. Mostly Gargi might come in between in today's episode. Sumitra maa might become serious and DK would be mad with anger and worry.

LIKE MINK MENTIONED THERE WILL BE A GRAND WEDDING WAITING FOR THEM SO NO DIVORCE?

I think that DK will not notice Dish wearing bangles. One more round of misunderstanding. Anyways as Ved mentioned that there is one more month to the contract so we have all the time for all problems to surface. Or maybe they mite get married in a grand way (to satisfy Suhas and Sumitra maata) , continue having their tiffs and then get divorced. Maybe they mite get married in DK's dream. There are so many probabilities.

3. WHAT ABOUT INDER,DISHA, RANO TRIANGLE.. INITIALLY THE STORY LINE WAS AFTER INDER AND RANO'S MARRIAGE THERE WILL BE A RIFT BETWEEN 2 SISTERS..  IF SO WHO DO U THINK WILL PLAY THE CAUSE ?

They are stressing too much on the fact that Rano needs complete rest no mental stress. So Rano will come to know abt Inder and Dish's love story sometime in her advanced state. If the writers are cruel then they might show a miscarriage or else delivery after a serious operation. In fact this mite trigger Dish to marry DK so that Rano thinks that she is happy in her relation and does not care abt Inder.

Sanya would come back during the very diffcult period of misunderstanding . This time Dish would suspect DK with Sanya. (thanks to Sanya's plan) and poor DK would continue to be neither here or there types.

Not in the near future. Of course soaps have a curious way of changing characters. who knows maybe Pori might change completely and Ved might end up with her. Big smile

Swathi

Edited by swathi - 20 April 2005 at 11:33pm
ManishaRox IF-Dazzler
ManishaRox
ManishaRox

Posted: 21 April 2005 at 12:31am | IP Logged

Yep my suggestion to the post:Wink

Gargi will be sent to jail if sumitra regains her memory because i think Gargi killed Dhruv her husband so obiousally Dk will be told this and they will kick her out of the house and send her to jail lolLOL

She mabey wore the bangles because she started having feelings him but won't say it mabey DK would understand why she's wearing it and get toghter Just hope so fingers crossed!!!Wink

I donot think their will be any rift mabey the holi scene rift was the last one they will have because Rano is pregent so she cannot go anywhere . Inder and Disha's love story has ended as they are both are married and understand now Rano is pregnant nothing can go on b/w them.

Mabey but now i dn't think so after the jail scene bcause she was helping disha and being nice to er mabey the gurl Gautam is getting married to is Sanya or mabey sanya might come back for revenge!!Angry

Mabey not now but later cause she can't stay in the house for the reast of her life so yes she will egt out! AND THAT WILL BE THE HAPPIEST MOMENT OF MY LIFELOL

AALIYAH786 Goldie
AALIYAH786
AALIYAH786

Posted: 21 April 2005 at 1:38am | IP Logged

Well, lets hope everything works out for the better between our two D's........................they will obviously divorce..........................hyperthetically speaking, it will be the end of the contract, they won't physically go for a divorce

There are so many MAYBE'S.........................lets wait and see..........................i think today's episode may give us an indication of which way the story is leading............................Dk and Dish reconcile and settle all differences..............................or more misunderstandingsAngryAngryAngry

TDDK Newbie
TDDK
TDDK

Posted: 21 April 2005 at 4:01am | IP Logged

Hi friends.. thanks for putting u r views in this..

swathi i would keep u r suggestion in mind from next time..

my views in this..

Sumitra maa will not get her memory back at this stage.. eventhough she remembers everything she will pretend not to show to take revenge on Gargi.. we have seen sumitra's courage before..

Dk notices the bangles and one more round for apology.. because  he says he doesn't want to belive ved and disha love each other..just before things are getting better sonya will come in between..  as jingle mentioned  today's trend of serial anything can happen.. sanya was helping disha.. still  she doesn't want to loose dk.ofcourse no one wants to lose him to another lady he is so  hot Wink

3.WHAT ABOUT INDER,DISHA, RANO TRIANGLE.. INITIALLY THE STORY LINE WAS AFTER INDER AND RANO'S MARRIAGE THERE WILL BE A RIFT BETWEEN 2 SISTERS..  IF SO WHO DO U THINK WILL PLAY THE CAUSE

my take on this is rano will know after 2D's divorce, and this leads  her into mental stress ,guilty feeling,Like swathi said it can trigger disha to marry D.k. Or like jingle said this shock leads rano into abortion. Sukanya will be playing the cause for this disaster..

No i don't think ved will marry her.. pori's present lover wil be exposed by disha. and will be kicked out of the house and  also from  ved's life.

i hope today's episode will  play a major role  in TD future.

TDDK

eran Goldie
eran
eran

Posted: 21 April 2005 at 4:30am | IP Logged

I just hope that they don't get divorced, Gargi goes to jail!!!!!

What would be great is if Vedant killed Gargi after finding out her secret!!!! Or even Pori killed her that would be good! But these evil characters get away with murder and anything else so i reallly don't think she'll die in a hurry!!!

I think DK will start to get close to Dish because of the bangles!!!! Vedant will be heart broken!!!Cry But never mind!!!

The inder, rano and dish triangle is over for now as rano is pregnant and inder has moved on!!!! I Hope!!

I agree that sumitra will not gain her memory in a hurry but  some memory will come to her, but not all in a hurry because then the whole story lines finished!!!!

I really can't say much on pori only that she'll get whats coming to her!!!!

love Eran!!!

Go to top