SriB thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
Priya screaming is really getting too much. I just hope she doesn't start screaming again for the kiss ,how could you when I am vulnerable or screaming u r using me . CV s may give any twist they wish .could end up Priya screaming again on monday about the kiss 

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

maris08 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Please no more screaming from Priya.. Now its time for her to shut up and listen to Ram..
Celina_ thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
since 9 months Ram was shoutin and no one complained but now in 2 days there are like million topics made just for Priya to shut up wow..and its not that i don't want her to listen to Ram i am sayin this just because how we doesn't like when a girl speaks for her rights..she is a girl she should shut up just because her man wants to talk so she should shut up..
jainneha thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
i dont know abt screaming but she will say not the tym to get physical and the misundestandings will continue  ,that means more dramašŸ˜­
jainneha thumbnail
no theere were topics made against ram also ,i and i  hated ram;s screming as well ,it is not abt a  woman or a man i am a diehard feminist myself ,but  u can assert your viewpoint widout screaming ,it will make a better impact.
SriB thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Celina_

since 9 months Ram was shoutin and no one complained but now in 2 days there are like million topics made just for Priya to shut up wow..and its not that i don't want her to listen to Ram i am sayin this just because how we doesn't like when a girl speaks for her rights..she is a girl she should shut up just because her man wants to talk so she should shut up..

Ram was not on a screaming monologue for 15 min.
Celina_ thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: SriB

you are rite just because he was screamin for 9 months thats why..break toh banta hain na boss..

anyways thats my POV..i don want to start any discussion about it..i love Raya and i love their screamin as well..when it comes to their confession..
LalitaLahiri thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Celina_

Thats the funny part Celina. And we actually have women commenting on how funny Priya is, when she shows a bit of independence and demonstrates that women can also have a mind of their own.

I'm actually beginning to understand the statement that a woman is a woman's worst enemy.

Lalita

LalitaLahiri thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: SriB

Ram was not on a screaming monologue cause the CVs couldn't him a character to match up to Priya and respond to her. 

A  conversation becomes a monologue when the other person in unable to contribute anything to the converstaion.

And here funnily, even after Ram was specifically forced to talk, he kept his mouth shout.

But hey, I'm still not complaining. For one, Sakshi has bagged herself an Oscar (whatever Indian versions which can be managed) for that night alone and two... this has delayed Golu's confession...and so we not await another super duper day, this time from Golu.

Thanks yo The CVs. 

As Ram had said, this is a daily serial and hence... they are going to try and nichorofy as much as possible.

jainneha thumbnail
no ways  i love the show for its independent take on women, but u can be assertive and  independent widout screaming ,and i am all for a female protaganist ,i disagree ,infact none can understand women more than women can in my case.