India-Forums

Kaisa Yeh Pyaar Hai
Kaisa Yeh Pyaar Hai

prediction

Preity Groupbie
Preity
Preity

Posted: 20 April 2005 at 9:09pm | IP Logged

okay here is what i think will happen, so don't get mad at me if i offend any1!Wink

i think that either the new girl tania will try to get together with angad although angad won't want to! either that, or angad's mom will arrange mishti for angad, even though we know that mishti is only buddy buddy with him, but remember, naina did say that she already had a girl in mind for angad. and on top of that, kartik has a soft spot for kripa, so it is a possibility that dilip will bring a marriage proposal for kripa, and we know that kripa's dad will not refuse, after all, it is his best friend, and kripa, being the wonderful daughter she is,she will obey her father. and kartik has kind of complex character, so there is not much to say about him, because he is very unpredictable. he can be either a good guy, or he can be a negative one if he is influenced by his cousin anita or whatever, and i think that that will most likely happen, because we have already seen some bits of it happen already! and who knows, maybe prithvi and kripa might get together, so as u can see, the possibilities are endless. and to tell u the truth, i like chillyflake's predictions better, so tell me what u think about this!Wink

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top