Bade Acche Laggte Hai Media Center - Page 2

Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by monamie111

wow! this is gonna be such a gr8t thing!!😃 thanks for helping us and for making such threads Fivr😊

i have one VM gallery..so will it be fine if i just send u that gallery link? or u want the title and link for all the videos separately i have made till now? sry..i always ask lot of question!😳😆

If you already have a VM gallery, you can just send me the link for that. Since you already have an index of all your works in there, there is no need to send them to me separately. 😳 And no problem jee, I don't mind your questions at all.. 😆
Originally posted by Anamika163

yeah i hv the same question.. m not clear wht did u mean by "VM title" "VM couple"😕

VM title stands for the title you give your VM. Something to help identify that specific VM. You can either call it by the song you have used in there or by the story you're telling. It's really up to you how YOU want to label that VM. And VM couple is the information on who that VM is about. Whether it's on Ram-Priya, just Priya, just Ram or any other character/couple from the show. But that bit is optional.

All these bits of information will just help members find the VM they are looking for easily. 😳
Originally posted by -Fivr-

VM title stands for the title you give your VM. Something to help identify that specific VM. You can either call it by the song you have used in there or by the story you're telling. It's really up to you how YOU want to label that VM. And VM couple is the information on who that VM is about. Whether it's on Ram-Priya, just Priya, just Ram or any other character/couple from the show. But that bit is optional.

All these bits of information will just help members find the VM they are looking for easily. 😳

oh ok.. got it.. i also hv one gallery... here's the link of that

RaYa's Heaven

Edited by Anamika163 - 12 years ago
Thanks a lot Fivr... You have saved us Surfing time to find our favs FF,VM, OS...

Great thought and thanks to all who are going to add their fab work in this thread and oblige..

If you already have a VM gallery, you can just send me the link for that. Since you already have an index of all your works in there, there is no need to send them to me separately. 😳 And no problem jee, I don't mind your questions at all.. 😆

Okay😃

Here is my VM gallery : R a Y a || Monamie's Creations

Direct Links For VMs :
1. R a Y a || Ram & Priya || ab he tu hi tu..

2. R a Y a || Ram & Priya || tham ja zindegi..

3. R a Y a | Ram & Priya | *Hot Promo Special*

I have gotten a couple of requests to organize a thread for the forum that would contain a list of all the the VMs and FFs/OSs for this forum. I am absolutely willing to help organize that but I'll need everyone's help in the matter. Please refer to the point below for a better outline of how you'd be able to help. 😳

What I need from VM-makers?

Please post here or PM me a list of all your VMs in the following format:
  • VM Title
  • VM Couple (Optional)
  • VM Link

What I need from OS/FF writers?

Please post here or PM me a list of all your OS/FFs in the following format:

• OS/FF title 
  • OS/FF couple (Optional)
  • Please indicate whether it's complete or still in progress.
  • OS/FF Link

I know this may seem like a lot at the moment but I will really appreciate your help in this because if I were to do this on my own, it will take me weeks to go through the whole forum (all the pages) and compile a list of all the complete/incomplete FF/OS and VMs. So really, your help mean a lot!

Please feel free to PM me with any questions or you're welcome to post them here.

Thank you guys! 😊

OH I READ ...IT N LIKED IT ...😊
Thanks a lot fivr for bringing all great works together...😊
🤣RAM:HO!HO!HO! MERRY CHRISTMAS!!!!!😉

(((EVERYONE STARED AT SANTA,,, RAM WAS DRESSED SO WELL THAT NOoNE COULD GET HIM...))))

VIKRAM:(giving a deap breath) THANK GOD ,,, AJ RAMNE BACHA DIYA... LEKIN :@ WO HAIN KAHA???

PHONE KARTA HUN

(GETTING RAM'S PHONE SWITCHED OFF)

VIKRAM:AREY ISE KYA HOGAYA!?!ACHANK PHONE KO SWITCH OFF KAR DIA???!!

:::::::

PRIYA:( STARED AT THE DOOR XPECTING RAM'S ARRIVAL

BUT RAM DID'NT EVEN WAITING FOR 5 MINUTES...)

AREY YEH Mr.KaPooR ko HO KYA GAYA HAIN?? KAL TO BOHOT KHUSH LAG RAHE THE,,''CHHOTI SE MILNA HAIN,, USE WISH KARNA HAIN''...AB ANE MEIN DER KYUN KAR RAHE HAIN,,ABHI TAQ OFFICE MEIN HI HONGE SHAYAD, PHONE KARTI HUN... NAHIII MAIN KYUN PHONE KARU?HAMESHA TO CHILLATE RAHETE HAIN!!UNHE ANA HOGA TO WO KHUD CHALE AYENGE...:/

:::::::::

ON THE OTHER SIDE, NEVIK KE BACHHO NE TO ABHI TAQ SANTA KO GHAR KE ANDAR ANE HI NAHI DIA

NEHA:BACHHALOG,,CHALO SANTA KO GHAR MAIN ANE TO DO,, VARNA I TELL YOU KISI KO GIFTS NAHI MILENGE!!

(SANTA CAME INSIDE AND DISTRIBUTED GIFTS TO NEVIK'S KIDS)

SHIPRA: (tapping priya's shoulder)

priya... beta Mr.RAM ABHI TAQ NAHI AYE??

PRIYA: HA!!! MAIN BHI TO WAHI SOCH RAHI HUN!!!

SHIPRA:TU NA ZYADA SOCHA MAT KAR!!! AREY PHONE KARNA UNHE!

PRIYA:TUMKO ITNI FIKAR HAIN NA, TO TUM KARO,MUJHE KOI SHOKH NAHI HAIN TUMHARE DAMAD KO PHONE KARNEKI!!

SHIPRA:KAISI AURAT HAIN TU?APNI PATI KO PHONE KANE MAIN,ITNI CHONCHE!:/

PRIYA:MA,TUM BHINA!!! THIK HAIN THIK HAIN KARTI HUN!

(SWITCH OFF SUNKE)

KISE PHONE KARU?!!!

SHIPRA: KYUN HUA KYA HAIN??

PRIYA: APKE DAMAD NE NA APNI PHONE SWITCH OFF KARKE RAKHI HAIN!!
😡
SHIPRA:KYA...

PRIYA:MAIN VIKRAM SE PUCHTI HU,, USE ZAROOR PATA HOGA!!!

(priya came to vikram who was standing very near to santa)

PRIYA:VIKRAM,WO Mr.KaPoOR KAHA HAIN?MATLAB MAINE UNKA PHONE TRY KIA LEKIN SWITCH OFF ARAHA HAIN.TO MAINE SOCHA TUMHE TO PATA HI HOGA!!

VIKRAM:NAHI PRIYA RAM KAHAN HAIN MUJHE NAHI PATA,, INFACT MAIN BHI USE KABSE TRY KIE JARAHA HUN!!

(SANTA URF RAM HEARD THE LOT, AND PLANNED NOT TO TELL HIS SECRET NOW)😈

PRIYA: VIKRAM,IS SANTA KO PUCHHONA!!

VIKRAM:PRIYA!! SANTA KO THOREI PATA HOGA!! RAMNE TO USE PHONE SE CONTACT KIA HOGA NA??

PRIYA:HA!!:(:( a-a-a-main GHAR MAIN PHONE LAGATI HUN,SHAYAD WAHA CHALE GAYE HO!!

:::::::

HELO!!HA BANSI KAKA ,MR.KAPOOR WAHA HAIN KYA??

BANSI:SORRRY MAM!! SIR TO YAHA NAHI HAIN!!

PRIYA:O.THIK HAIN

VIKRAM:KYA HUA??

PRIYA:WO GHAR PE NAHI HEIN!!

VIKRAM:TO MAIN RAMKE DRIVER KO PHONE KARTA HUN!!

RAM:(AFTR VIKRAM SUGGESTED THIS, THOUGHT) PLAN KA TO SATYANASH HOGAYA!!!

AFTER SOME SECONDS

PRIYA : KYA HUA??

VIKRAM: PHONE OUT OF REACH HAIN!!!

RAM:WAH BHAI!!! AJ TO VAGWAN BHI MERE SATH HAIN!!!!:)))

PRIYA::KYA???KAHI KUCH!!!!

VIKRAM:YEH KAISI BATE KAR RAHI HO!!!

PRIYA: DONOKA PHONE HI NAHI LAG RAHA,,MUJHE BOHOT DARR LAG RAHA HAIN VIKRAM!!!

VIKRAM:PRIYA RELAX...

PRIYA:SAD AND TENSED,, WENT AWAY FROM VIKRAM AND STARED AT THE DOOR...AS TIME PASSED,SHE GREW RED IN TENSION which WAS NOTICED BY RAM

RAM: BECHARITO TENSION SE LAL HOTI JA RAHI HAIN!!! CHAL BHAI RAM APNA KAM SHURU KAR...

he went to priya

RAM:(detuning himself as santa)

Hi!

PRIYA: (EK BAR SANTA KI TARAF DEKHTI HAIN,,AUR KUCH NA KAHEKE CHALI JATI HAIN APNE KAMRE MAIN)'

RAM:(GOING TO PRIYA'S ROOM)

EK HI KE BAD,,PURI DUNIYA DUSRI HI KI EXPECTATION RAKHTI HAIN:)

PRIYA:(turning to santa) AP??APKI HIMMAT KAISE HUI MERE KAMRE ME GHUSNE KI????

RAM:WO KYA HAIN,,,, HUM TO HUMARE HIMMATKE LIYE HI JANE JATE HAIN!!

PRIYA:BAHAR JAIE,,GET O-OO-UT!!!!

RAM:GET OUT HONE KE LIYE THOREHI NA,,ANDAR AYA HUN!!

PRIYA:PAPA!!!PAPA!!!

RAM:CAME QUICKLY, AND HOLD PRIYA'S HAND AND MOUTH TIGHTLY, FOR WHICH PRIYA COULD HARDLY MAKE ANY SOUND!!
😎
PRIYA:im-im-CHORO MUJHE (in a low voice)

RAM:AB CHILLAO!!

PRIYA:Mr.KAPOOR KAHA HO AP???

MERA HAT CHHORO MUJHE DARD HO RAHA HAIN...

RAM_LOOKED TO HER HAND, AND REALISED HE WAS HOLDING HER VERY TIGHT,, HE LIGHTENED HIS HAND, BUT PRIYA WAS STILL THEN IN HIS GRIP..

RAM:TUM BHI AKELI HO,AUR MAIN BHI TO SOCHA... TUMHE COMPANY DEDU!!!

PRIYA:RAMKI PAER MAIN ZOR SE MARTI HAIN,,AND PAKAR CHHURWAKE WO SABKE PAAS DAURTE HUE AJATI HAIN

RAM:ISKA NA KUCH NAHI HO SAKTA,,PURI MAZAK KA THE END!!!!

PRIYA:: PAPA!!!PAPAAA!!!!

SUDHIR: PRIYA BETA KYA HUA???

PRIYA : PAPA!WO SANTA SANTA CLAUSE

NEHA:SANTA CLAUSE KYA PRIYA??

PRIYA:WO SANTA,WAHA MERE KAMRE MEIN GHUS AYA,NAJANE KAISI BATE KARNI SHURU KARDI,,AUR WO MERA GALT FAYDA UTHANA CHARAHA THA PAPA!!

SAB:KYA???

VIKRAM:ABHI DEKHTA HUN USSE!!!

(they all went to priya's room whre santa was waiting for them in a cool manner)

VIKRAM: TUMHARI HIMMAT KAISE HUI YEH SAB KARNEKI,,, TUMHE PATA HAIN ISSE TUMHARI NAUKRI JA SAKTI HAIN???JA SAKTI NAHI,ABHI JAYEGI!!! KAUN HO TUM???

SUDHIR: UTARO YEH SAB NOUTANKI

{ SANTA opened his hat first, and then very slowly,, his mushtaq }
😎🤣
[ EVERYONE shocked ]

PRIYA: AHHHwwwHHH!!!!!:{ MR.KAPOOOR???????????????

RAM: JINGLE BELLS!!!!!

EVERYONE:laughed out loud

PRIYA: LOOKED AT RAM NOT KNOWING HOW TO REACT ,,,, SHE JUST SMILED A LITTLE, AND JUST NOD HER HEAD IN SHAME AND SHY AND FUN...

RAM: STARTED SMILING TOO, AND LOOKED AT PRIYA,, GIVING A WHITE JHANDA TO ALL THEIR FIGHTS WITH A BIT OF LOVE IN HIS EYED EXPRESSIONS...

NEHA : RAM, PRIYA KO TO TUMNE DARA HI DIA :D !!

SHIPRA:AJI KYUN NA DARAY?! HAK BANTA HAIN, BIWI HAIN PRIYA!!!

PRIYA : MA!! (in a soft voice)

RAM : Hmm!:P hmm!! (went to chhoti. RAM kissed NATASHA ON HER FOREHEAD)

TUJHE NAHI PATA CHHOTI,,TUNE MUJHE KITNI BARI KHUSHI DI HAIN,, MAIN SOCH BHI NAHI SAKHTA KI MERI CHHOTI,MERRI CHHOTI MA BANNE WALI HAIN... MAINE NA,, TERE AUR TERE BACHHE KE LIE DHER SARE KHILONE KHARIDE HAIN.,, AUR ANE WALE MAHINO MAIN NA, MAIN PURE KAPOOR MANSION AUR SHARMA VILLA KO KHILONE KI FACTORY BANA DENE WALA HUN,, I PROMISE YOU THAT!

NUTS: (having tears on her eyes gave tight hug to ram) I LOVE U BHAI, I LOVE YOU

RAM: JANTA HUN BABA,, LOVE YOU TOO

::::::

AYESHA: YEHI ACHHA MAUKA HAIN, IS NATASHAKE SACHHAI KO SAMNE LANE KI...

CHALO ISE FORCE KIA JAY SACH BATANE KE LIYE...

JIJU... APKO KYA LAGTA HAIN, HUMARE GHAR KAUN ANE WALA HAIN??

LADKA YA LADKI????

RAM: WAISE KAHENE KO TO MUJHE DONOHI PYARE HAIN,, LEKIN MUJHE LAGTA HAIN LADKI HI HOGI...

AYESHA: WAISE NATASHA BHABI, APKI PREGNENCY ACTUALLY HAIN KABSE??

I MEAN,, SAHI MAHINA BHI TO JANNA CHAHIE NA????KYUNKI JAHA TAQ MUJHE LAGTA HAIN KI HUM E PATA CHALNE KI BOHOT PAHELE SEHI APKO YEH PREGNENCY THI RIGHT???

KITNE DIN PAHELE SE APKO YEH PATA HAIN BHABI??? EK HAFTE ??? DO??? YA...

NATASHA : DER MAHINOSE.!!!

KARTIK : KYA???

RAM :TUM KAHE KYA RAHI HO CHHOTI??? TAB TO TUMHARA SHADHI BHI NAHI HUA HOGA!!TUMHARI TABIYAT TO THIK HAIN.??

NATASHA: HA,,MERI SHADHI SE PAHELE HI YEH BACHHE MERE PET MEIN THA!!

AYESHA: WHAT DO YOU MEAN BY THA BHABI??? AP AISE KAHE RAHI HO,,JAISE BACHHA APKI PET PE HOHI NA??APNE AISA KYUN KAHA BHABI???

NATASHA:(eXCITINGLY) I ABORTED IT,,,KHUSH???? HOGAYA SUKUN??? JIT GAYI TUM!!!

PATANI AYESHA TUMKO MUJHSE PROBLEM KYA HAIN, JABSE IS GHAR MAIN AYI HUN, KABHI BAHAR KI LOGOSE PRIYA KI TARIF,, AUR KABHI TUMHARI YEH SAB NATAK….MAIN PAHELE PRIYA BHABI KO PASAND NAHI KARTI THI, AUR ISI LIYE UNHE AUR KARTIK KI FAMILY KO CHHOTA DIKHANE KE LIYE,,WO NAKLI HAAR WALA NATAK KARWAYA THA..

BUT WAKT GUZARTE HUE MUJHE PATA CHALA, KI IS GHARSE MUJHE SHAYAD WO PYAR MILA HAIN, JO SHAYAD KABHI MUJHE MERE KHUDKE GHARSE NA MILA HO….

(Kartik ki paas jake)

MAIN DAR GAYI THI KARTIK, MAIN DAR GAYI THI,, EK TARAF YEH BACHHA THA , AUR EK TARAF HUMARA CAREER JO EKSATH SAMHALNA SHAYAD MERE LIYE NAMUMKIN HOTA…MAINE GOA MAIN ABORTION KARWAYA,, MAINE SOCHA KI SAB THIK HO GAYA,,, LEKIN THANX TO AYESHA MERI PROBLEM AUR ZYADA BARANE KI LIYE… MAINE TUMLOGOKO BATANA CHAHA, LEKIN HIMMAT NAHI JUTA PAYI KARTIK….AM SO MUCH SORRRY KARTIK… AM SORRY MAMMIJI, AM SORRY PAPA….. BHAI, PRIYA BHABI,, AND SAB JINHONE MUJHSE SHAYAD KHUSHI KI UMMID KI THI,, BUT SHAYAD MAIN AP SABKI UMMIDO KI HAKDAR HU HI NAHI…..

KARTIK: (brought nuts close to him, and removed her tears and hugged her) ITS OKAY NUTS,, STOP CRYING…BAS YEH BAT YAD MEIN RAKHNA, KI BACHHE HONESE CAREER MEIN KOI ASAR NAHI PARTA,, ISSE SABKO KHUSHI MILTI HAIN,PATI PATNI MEIN NAZDIKIA BARTI HAIN,, AUR HUM E YEH SAB , HUMARE CAREER SE PAHELE SOCHNA CHAHIE, NAKI USKE BAAD,, OK???

NUTS: (nod her head) 'M SORRY

PRIYA: AB YEH RONA DHONA BANDH KARE??? AJ CHRISTMAS HAIN,, KAMSE KAM IN BACHHOKE TARAF TO DEKHO,, BECHARE KUCH SAMAJ BHI NAHI RAHE AUR BORE BHI HO RAHE HAIN…. CHHOR NA NATASHA,, JO HO GAYA USE JANE DE…..MA!!! MU KO LATKAKE KYUN KHARI HO… THIK KARO.. HASO HASO….. HA THAT'S IT…… AB KUCH MASTI BHI HOJAYE??? KYUN SANTA CLAUSE????

RAM: MAIN ABHI ATA HUN!!! (he went outside)….

RAM came outside followed by PRIYA

PRIYA : Mr.KAPOOR ROOKIE TO... Mr.KAPOOR PLZ!!

RAM: KYA HAIN PRIYA?? (giving a deep breath)

PRIYA: Mr.KAPOOR, AB JANE DIJIE NA!!! JO HUA WO TO HOHI GAYA... USE TO BADLA BHI NAHI JA SAKTA

RAM: JANTA HUN PRIYA,, BUT MUJHE APNE AP PE GUILT HO RAHA HAIN.

PRIYA: KYUN?

RAM: MAIN SHAYAD KUCH ZYADA HI EXCITED HO GAYA THA,, AUR SHAYAD ISI WAJASE DUSREHI PAL,, YEH SAB...SHIT!!!

PRIYA: YEH AP KAISI BATE KAR RAHE HAIN??? YEH SAB GHATIA BATE AP APNE DIMAGSE HATA DIJIE...SOCHIE KI JO HUA ACHHA HI HUA, HUMARE BHAI BAHEN KI LIFE SAHI HOGAYI,, BCZ WO DONO ABHI TAIAR NAHI HAIN BACHHOKI ZIMMEDARI KE LIYE... SO PLZ APTO ATLEAST UDAS MAT HOI E.. KITNE MUSHKIL SE SAB THIK HUA HAIN.. PLEASE!!:)

RAM: AJ PATA NAHI KYUN,, TUMSE JHAGRA KARNEKA MAN NAHI KAR RAHA

PRIYA: AREY,JHAGRA KARNEKI TOPIC HI NAHI HAIN..

RAM: NAHI MERA MATLAB,, AJ WO SANTA WALI INCIDENT SE MEIN HUM LOGO KI BOCH MEIN JO FIGHTS CHAL RAHI THI, WO KHATAM KARNA CHA RAHA THA...KYUNKI HUMARE JHAGRE KA KUCH MATLAB HOTE HI NAHI...(apna hat age barake)SO FRIENDS AGAIN

PRIYA: (holding ram's hand) O- K,,ab ghar chale???

RAM : CHALO.

after they had completed the party,, whre everything was as normal as it was before the reveal of nuts abortion, kapoor and shergil family, both wshed a gd n8 to sharma's and all arrived to their car...

so fortunately, ram and priya when arrived the car, got a letter of ram's driver, that he's going to his house for uneven circumstances , e left the note as was not able to contact ram..

so what's now...

ram and priya are alone in a n8 a again, after those swt convos.. dekhte hain what will happen this n8...

RAM: (keeping the letter to hi pocket) UTHIE!!

PRIYA :( car main uthke) THOKH TO NAHI DENGE??

RAM: UTRO TUM!!

PRIYA :UTAR JATI, LEKIN ABHI MUJHE BOHOT NEEND AYI HAIN,TO JALDI GHAR JANA CHAHATI HUN,,

RAM:HA ISILIYE TO,, SHARMA PARIVAR TO ABHI SABSE PAAS HAIN TUMHARA...

PRIYA: THIK HAIN CHALI JATI HUN!!( slightly opened the car door)

RAM: OOFFF!!! ABHI APKA YEH NATAK BANDH KIJIE,,NAHI THOKUNGA KHUSH??? AB CHALE??

PRIYA: HA!!!

kuch der bad

RAM: PRIYAaa,,

PRIYA: who was almost khoyi hui in her christmas wali time spend with ram, cant hear to what ram said

RAM: (again,tapping to priyas shoulder ) PRIYAaa?!

PRIYA: HA?!AP KUCH KAHE REHE THE??

RAM: KIS SOCH MEIN PAR GAYI??

PRIYA: NAHI KUCH NAHI!!

RAM: MEIN YEH KAHE RAHA THA KI...TUMHE PATA HAIN, KI TUM TENSION MEIN LAL HO JATI HO??

PRIYA: MEIN? KYA?

RAM: HA MEINE AJ NOTICE KIA...

PRIYA: KAB?

RAM: JAB AP MERE LIYE TENSED HO RAHI THI, AUR MERA PHONE NHI LAG RAHA THA!!

PRIYA: WO-WO TO AISEHI,,

RAM: KHAIR, TUM DARTI BOHOT HO!!

PRIYA : MEIN? AUR DARTI??

RAM: HA! DAR NAHI GAYI THI JAB SANTANE TUMHE PAKAR LIYA THA??

PRIYA: HA TO, KOI BHI US TIME DARR JATI,,, APHI SOCHIENA, KOI AISE WASA ADMI AGAR KISI AURAT KO AISI AISI BATE KAHE TO KAUN NAHI DAREGI??

RAM: HA WO BAT BHI THIK HAIN APKI!!WAISE BHOOT SE DARR NAHI LAGTA??

PRIYA: BHOOOT?? BHOOT VOOT KUCH HOTE HI NAHI!!!😡

RAM: AwCHHA???? TUM NAHI MANTI???!!???

PRIYA: NAHI!

RAM: HAAN, AUSTRALIA MEIN HI DKHA THA!!!

PRIYA:(crosssed her fingers, gave a smile and turned to the window pane)

RAM: KYA HUA??...(he opened his phone once again,and started those sounds)

PRIYA:(akhe gol gol, in a fric of second turned to ram, from the window pane)...she first looked to ram, and then her eyes fell on ram's mobile) her expresions wre like...'AP'..ponting finger to ram..

RAM: smiled

PRIYA: again not to know how to react, nod her head like 'DHAT TARIKI',,again looked at ram and the at window...

RAM: samne ko chor ke priya ke taraf murah!!and said NAHI DARTI NA TUM?????

PRIYA: did'nt answr...

RAM: O HELLO, APSE KUCH PUCH RAHA HUN!!!

PRIYA:(looking downards) HA,TO US WAKT DARAVNI FILM DEKHITHI,🤪

RAM: listened paying all atension to priya, and not to the driving,turning in angles to priya...😍

PRIYA:USKI UPAR,AP NAHI ARAHE THE,,AUR AYE TO WO AJIBSI KAHANI,, NORMAA--AL,,,

(she looked front and...) MR.KAPOOR (she shouted)

RAM looked front, and moticed he was about to crash with the construting zone...and thus in a complete manner of harbari,revrsd his car,,, wre suddenly apperd a big block of stone,,, and their car timpled and both ram and priya came out of the car,, not by themselves but due to the accident...ram fell on the normal way,,so had a little fracture,,, but priya,, first fell on the bumper,timped with that, and fell to the hollow part of the constructing ground,, wre many implements wre kept,,and a very sharp thing, was placed upside down... priya timped on the hollow way,,wich gave her a head injury,,,and then she met with that sharp thing wich went inside priya pet...

PRIYA: looked above,, with eyes of fear and then in a verry slow manner she looked down,,and saw her on blood and and then can realized the huge pain,,,she fainted...

RAM: who already had his accedent,,looked here and there for his wife...and then finally came to the zone,,and her eyes wre fati ki fati,,watching priya on that halat... he jst ran and reach the place and he tapped priya's chicks in a fearful manner...'PRIYA!!PRIYA!!' PRIYA TALK TO ME PRIYA' but priya did'nt answr...RAM,realized both priya's unconsiousness and her heartbeats...ram, tensed and terrified,slowly made priya out of that sharp thing,,wich made priya to open her eyes in a sudden pain and increased her heart beats,,, she had her glance to ram,, and then brought her hands to her husband's chicks,,and for the first time she realized her love,, but again closed her eyes in utter pain...

verry excited ram... first holded priya to his grip and came out from that zone,,and lifted a car,,,and very first the owner of that car brought raya to the hospital...

RAM: DOCTOR!!DOCTOR!!! he shouted in a manner,, hopefully RAM KAPOOR have never

(many of the hospital members arrived, they placed priya on the strecher )

DOCTOR: seeing priya's condition,, O MY GOD! THE PATIENT IS VERY CRITICAL…GET HER TO THE OPERATION THEATER IMEDIATELY...

(AFTER A MINUTE...)

SISTER: WE NEED BLOOD R8 NOW… HER GROUP IS O-

RAM: O NEGETIVE?? WAIT M GETTING IT FROM BANK… PLZ DO START THE OPERATION..

(ram went to the blood bank,,wre he was informed that no blood stock of o negetive is thre)

RAM: OH!!GOD!!!!!!!!! KYA KARU AB MAIN??? KAPOOR FAMILY,, KAPOOR FAMILY MEIN KISIKA BHI O NEGETIVE NAHI HAIN,,,PRIYA KE GHAR MEIN PUCHU??? KYA BOLUNGA UNSE???(ram was tensed red, uske hat paer thande par rahe the) LEKIN p-p-priya?? USKO KAISE???( he dialed to sharma house)…………………………………….h-h-h=hello!

KARTIK: HELLO ,, KAUN??

RAM: KARTIK, MEIN mein RAM…..2MHARE GHAR ME KISIKA BLOOD GROUP O NEGETIVE HAIN???

KARTIK: O NEGETIVE KYUN?? NAHI KISIKA TO-------AC2ALLY DI ka hain!! AP Di se-----(After A SECOND) JIJU,DI THIK TO HAIN NA????

RAM: (WO……!:( PRIYAka Ac-accedent hua hain,,

KARTIK: KYA?????

RAM: USE USE HOSPITAL LEKE AYA HUN, BLOOD LOSS BOHOT HAIN,,LEKIN O-O-O NEGETIVE KA STOCK NAHI HAIN,,,MERA JANA PAHECHANA KOI BHI O-NEGETIVE NAHI HAIN………..AP-APLOG CHINTA MAT KIJIE,,PLEASE ITNE RAT KO MAT AIYE,,MAIN MAIN HUA YAHA…..KUCH KARTA HU MAIN.(dpressed ram, cut his phone) and on the otner side kartik informed it to sharma's….

RAM: VIKKRAM KO PHONE KARTA HUN!!

(VIKRAM ka phone bajta hain)

VIKRAM: KYA HUA RAM, ITNE RAT GAYE ??

RAM : VIK-VIKRAM, TUJHE KOI AISA PATA HAIN, JO , JISKA O NEGETIVE BLOOD GROUP HO???

VIKRAM: O NEGETIVE?? NAHIII TO!! KYUN??? SAB THIK TO HAIN NA???

RAM: KUCH THIK NAHI HAIN,PRIYA KA ACCEDENT HOGAYA HAIN,,BLOOD LOSS BOHOT HAIN,,AGAR JALDI OPERATION NAHI HUA TO!! YAHA YEH GROUP NAHI HAIN,AUR DUSRE KAHI SE BLOOD LANE MAIN BOHOT DER HO GAYEGI!!!( while this convo doctor arrived and sayed…………………………..)

DOCTOR: MR.KAPOOR,,AGAR ADHE GHANTE ME OPERATION SHURU NAHI KIA GAYA,, WE MIGHT LOOSE THE PATIENT………….

RAM: (very much annoyed) KAISI BAT KAHE RHE HAIN AP???BLOOD KA ARRANGEMENT KAR RAHA HUN MEIN,, AUR AISI BAT KAHENE KI KOSHISH BHI MAT KARNA AP….

VIKRAM: heard all that,, sayed to ram ofcourse via phone.. RAM TU CHINTA MAT KAR, MEIN ABHI NEWZ MAIN AD DE RAHA HUN TU……………..

RAM: PAGAL HO GAYA HAIN TU? LAGTA HAIN IS TIME AUR ITNI JALDI KISIKI MADAT MILEGA BHI???? PURA DIN NAHI HAIN VIKRAM,,, 1 GHANTA BHI NAHI HAIN MERE PAAS,, PRIYA KE PAAS,, SUNANA KYA KAHA DOCTOR NE?????

VIKRAM:RAM TU………….

RAM: cutted his phone and got away from the hospital having a plan to search the directory of his office, and get the person of negetive O.. but their was not his car through which he can reach the desired destiny,,, nothing was their, in the mean time of the n8,, till then he saw a auto rikshaw, for the first time he in rikshaw visited his office, jst to save his dear wife's life, whom first he thought his life's disaster……….ram visited the office and search the directory whre he could get 3…. He orderd the nearest to come within 15 minutes and make priya to survive in the cost 4.5 laks..

(IN THE HOSPITAL)

WHEN RAM AND THE DONOR REACHED THE HOSPITAL, they saw sharma and shergil pariwar theRE who wre much in tension for raya…

RAM: saying nothing went to the doctor, and signed for the operation….

THE RED LIGHT LIT,, CREATING TENSION ON EVERYBODY'S MIND,, BUT THE MOST TENSED WAS 'RAM KAPOOR',, HE WAS SO DAMN TENSED THAT ,,,he- MR.RAM KAPOOR WHO TaKe MEDICINES after MEDICINES without any reason, just not To get any kind of physical problems forgot that he himself had a fractre…. STILL VIKRAM HAIN NA, APNE DOST KA KHEYAL RAKHNE KE LIYE…..

VIKRAM: RAM, PRIYA KO KUCH NAHI HOGA,, TENSION MAT LE

RAM: I HOPE SO!!! MUJHE PATA HAIN WO THIK HOJAYEGI,,, USE THIK HONA HI PAREGA,VARNA, meIN APNE APKO KABHI MAF NAHI KAR PAUNGA!!

VIKRAM: MEIN KAHE RAHA HU NA!! PRIYAKO kuch!! Tu apne apko to dekh,,TERA BHI HALAT BOHOT BURA HAIN YAR…..CHAL doctor ke paas..

RAM: NAHI YAR,KUCH BHI NAHI HUA MUJHE…MUJHE ZAROORAT NAHI HAIN DOCTOR KI…..

VIKRAM: RAM !!!

RAM: (In a low voice) CHAL…

Kapoor and shergil, went to the doctor, to get in ram's injury,, whre they came to know ram is not having any fracture but only some major crash hards and that's why those pains and some teers wich was recovered by the doctor….lekin agar ramko kuch ho bhi jata, fracture I mean to use kuch fark hi nahi parta,,becz he cant' forgot priya's pain full expression

After half'n'hour

Red light off

The operation theatre's door was opened

Everyone looked above,

Ram came hurrily to the doctor

Ram asked,whats up doc??

Hearts beat raised of nevik and sharma's

SISTERS CAME OUT FROM THE OPERATION THETRE

RAM ,KYA HUA DOCTOR??'

………………………………………...

DOCTOR: OPERATION HO CHUKA HAIN!!!

BUT

BUT KYA DOCTOR, ram asked

DOCTOR: RELAX ,, sirf hosh aneki deri hain……ek bar hosh ajayega,,then hum e uski cindition kya hain,,wo pata chal jayegi… but no need to be tensed she's fine…hosh aneki baad ap unse mil sakte hain…..

A SIGH OF PEACE FROM EVERYONE………ram dear ko pata hi nahi tha how to xpress

He was happy, ….but sari happinesski bich uske akho ki samne agaya priya ka wo accedent…..and uski batein 'GARI THOK TO NAHI DENGE'

He bcm guilty… punched on the wall….and peeped inside through the round pane of priya's room….

Abhi bade ac6e lahte hain ka scene chal raha ho!!! Aur background na ho wo to hohi nahi sakta…….so DILKI DHADKAN BARTI JAYE SAMNE JAB WO AYE………………….AUR TUM,,,

RAM STARED TO PRIYA….VIKRAM PUT HIS HAND TO RAM'S SHOULDER…..RAM AGAIN GIVE A DEEP BREATH AND RECOLLECTED HIS MEMORY IN AUSTRALIA AND ALSO OF APEKSHA'S INCIDENT…….

RAM : (on his mind) M sry yar….main hamesha jhagarta raheta hun tumse…. M sry… I jst promise you ki kabhi bhi 2mse nahi jhagrunga but plz wake up…. Mein tumse kuch nahi chhupaunga,apeksha ki sari batein 2mse share karunga….but plz priya do wake up…

On the other side….priya opened her eyes close and calm,,everything hazed….the sister called priya's family inside….every1 went but xpt ram…

This was a realy silent moment….

Sabki akho mein tears,,sabki akhe priyaki taraf……shipra and sudhir both wre crying , shipra rubbing her hands to priya's head…

Priya looked the whole room, saw every1, but not ram,,,she stared at the door….

Ram ko na dekhke,,wo manhi man tensed hogayi,,, she said in a soft voice….ma!! mr.kapoor thik to hain na???

ON THAT MOMENT………………RAM ENTERED THE ROOM,,, PRIYA LOOKED AND SHE GAVE A CRYFULL SMILE,, SHE WAS XTREMELY HAPPY,,, THE HEARTTHROB CANT' ALSO CONTROL HIS TEARS,, TEARS FELL FROM HIS EYES THOUGH IN A MANLY WAY…..

VIKRAM AND NEHA REALIZED,, THAT RAYA IS NOT IN MOOD TO TALK TO ANYBODY NOW THAN TO THEMSELVES …….

NEHA: I THINK HUM SABKO ABHI JANA CHAHIE…….RAM TU ANA ANDAR

RAM CAME IN……..

SHIPRA AND ALL WENT AWAY …..

Ram came close to priya's bed…. She smiled… she said: ap……………

Ram : kuch mat kaho!! m sory….. aj pata nahi kyun mujhe bohot,,,, kaisa lag raha hain,I dnt knw…jab tumhe us halat main dekha to I thought like sab khatam ho gaya,,, priya,, I dnt knw kahena chahie bhi ya nahi….mujhe nahi pata ki Kaise kahun ,,lekin I think main galat tha,,,, hamara rishta,dostise kuch zyada hain,, samjhote ka hote hue bhi shayad ab mujhe lagta hain ki samjhota nahi hain….

Priya: started criying in lots of khushi…

Ram: arey tum rone kyun lag gayi… priya yar dekho tum janti ho tumhara rona handle nahi kar sakta…..please….. mera bat to complete karne do!!!priya…….

Priya : mr. kapoor….love u too

Ram: looked to priya,,they just smile,, nahi koi sharam nahi kuch haya….the jst said to each other…..

Ram: brought her hand to priya's head,, and kissed priya's forehead,, then holded her hand and said…..LOVE U………

❤️

aB,,AGE GHAR WAPAS LOTKE KYA HUA… BATANE KI ZAROORAT THOREHI HAIN….NAHI NA?????????
letting it on ur imagination

in lamho ke daman mein...

ananya
Posted: 11 years ago

veena23

my os/ff

~~"teri meri prem kahani...baya na ho payegi"~~

raya

still in progress

my imagntn about raya 

raya
still in progress

ram priya k man ki awaz...

raya
still in progress

my raya vm

raya romance in my vm

my youtube chennel link

my dailymotion channel link

my vms

raya rocks with har pal yha jee bhar jiyo

raya rocks with maula mere maula

raya rocks with humko deewana kr gye (sad)

sakshi rocks with woh chand jaisi ladki

raya rocks with are re are ye kya hua -part 2

raya rocks with are re ye kya hua -part1

raya rocks with roz roz ankho tale

raya rocks with kabhi na sukoon aaya

raya rocks with kya yhi pyar hai

raya rocks with rahon me unse mulakat hogyi

raya rocks with aye meri zindagi

raya rocks with ye kahan aa gye hum

raya rocks with o re manwa

raya rocks with kaise piya se main kahu

raya rocks with aa kahin dur chale jaye hum