Bade Acche Laggte Hai

Bade Acche Laggte Hai Media Center (Page 2)

Post Reply New Post

Page 2 of 4

Page 1
Page   of 4
Page 3 Page 4

Lumos

IF-Rockerz

Lumos

Posted: 10 March 2012 at 2:36am | IP Logged
Hey this is really niceSmile...

This forum indeed harbours talented people and their work. Applaudable gesture Fivr.Thumbs Up

Im sure within a few weeks we would all be ready to browse and relish,hai na..Wink

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

haribol79monamie111salsalyjakther7-Fivr-luvsakshi

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Bade Acche Laggte Hai Media Center (Page 2)" in Bade Acche Laggte Hai forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

--SONEE--

IF-Rockerz

--SONEE--

Posted: 10 March 2012 at 3:22am | IP Logged
Wow Fivr'jee ...Nice thread..wud loved to add my vm link here...jo baar baar kahin kho jaati haiLOL and wil update my vms too... still i' m not sure will make more or not? Ermm ..but let's see.Embarrassed
Thank you so much Fivr,Hug

Edited:                          

Edited by --SONEE-- - 11 May 2012 at 11:55am

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

haribol79monamie111_CandyCream_anizorjakther7maris08salsaly-Fivr-luvsakshi

monamie111

IF-Dazzler

monamie111

Posted: 10 March 2012 at 4:20am | IP Logged
wow! this is gonna be such a gr8t thing!!Big smile thanks for helping us and for making such threads FivrSmile

i have one VM gallery..so will it be fine if i just send u that gallery link? or u want the title and link for all the videos separately i have made till now? sry..i always ask lot of question!EmbarrassedLOL

Edited by monamie111 - 10 March 2012 at 4:20am

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

haribol79anizorSakshi_Deewanijakther7salsaly-Fivr-luvsakshi

Sakshi_Deewani

IF-Rockerz

Sakshi_Deewani

Posted: 10 March 2012 at 7:49am | IP Logged
Originally posted by monamie111

wow! this is gonna be such a gr8t thing!!Big smile thanks for helping us and for making such threads FivrSmile

i have one VM gallery..so will it be fine if i just send u that gallery link? or u want the title and link for all the videos separately i have made till now? sry..i always ask lot of question!EmbarrassedLOL

yeah i hv the same question.. m not clear wht did u mean by "VM title" "VM couple"Confused

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

haribol79anizormonamie111jakther7salsalyTVserialfreak-Fivr-luvsakshi

-Fivr-

IF-Veteran Member

-Fivr-

Posted: 10 March 2012 at 8:02am | IP Logged
Originally posted by monamie111

If you already have a VM gallery, you can just send me the link for that. Since you already have an index of all your works in there, there is no need to send them to me separately. Embarrassed And no problem jee, I don't mind your questions at all.. LOL

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

haribol79monamie111salsalyjakther7luvsakshi

-Fivr-

IF-Veteran Member

-Fivr-

Posted: 10 March 2012 at 8:04am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Anamika163

yeah i hv the same question.. m not clear wht did u mean by "VM title" "VM couple"Confused

VM title stands for the title you give your VM. Something to help identify that specific VM. You can either call it by the song you have used in there or by the story you're telling. It's really up to you how YOU want to label that VM. And VM couple is the information on who that VM is about. Whether it's on Ram-Priya, just Priya, just Ram or any other character/couple from the show. But that bit is optional.

All these bits of information will just help members find the VM they are looking for easily. Embarrassed

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

haribol79salsalyjakther7luvsakshi

Sakshi_Deewani

IF-Rockerz

Sakshi_Deewani

Posted: 10 March 2012 at 8:11am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -Fivr-

Originally posted by Anamika163

VM title stands for the title you give your VM. Something to help identify that specific VM. You can either call it by the song you have used in there or by the story you're telling. It's really up to you how YOU want to label that VM. And VM couple is the information on who that VM is about. Whether it's on Ram-Priya, just Priya, just Ram or any other character/couple from the show. But that bit is optional.

All these bits of information will just help members find the VM they are looking for easily. Embarrassed

oh ok.. got it.. i also hv one gallery... here's the link of that

RaYa's Heaven

Edited by Anamika163 - 10 March 2012 at 8:14am

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

jakther7salsalyTVserialfreak-Fivr-luvsakshi

haribol79

Goldie

haribol79

Posted: 11 March 2012 at 1:19am | IP Logged
Thanks a lot Fivr... You have saved us Surfing time to find our favs FF,VM, OS...

Great thought and thanks to all who are going to add their fab work in this thread and oblige..

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

jakther7salsaly-Fivr-luvsakshi

Post Reply New Post

Go to top