India-Forums

Kaisa Yeh Pyaar Hai
Kaisa Yeh Pyaar Hai

do u guys like angad? (Page 2)

Culture Senior Member
Culture
Culture

Posted: 21 April 2005 at 3:41am | IP Logged

u bet chily, nitica is right... its fun reading ur updates .. u give them a great new dimension and its a verrry fun read.

and as for liking angad ... please all thse wh dont shud put in their names ,,,, cuz i guess everyone i know of here and othersise.... LOOVEE him!'

LOL

Culture Senior Member
Culture
Culture

Posted: 21 April 2005 at 3:42am | IP Logged
(contd.) meaning ... it wud be fun seeing who all dont.... its gonn be a blank post ..lol
§IMP£¥ §TÙÑNÏÑG Goldie
§IMP£¥ §TÙÑNÏÑG
§IMP£¥ §TÙÑNÏÑG

Posted: 21 April 2005 at 4:45am | IP Logged

LIKE???? LOL

I think i LOVE this character as much as i love kripa......(necessarily not IQBAL & NEHA).....am just talking about the character...Angad seems so good the way he is..i mean the arrogant, dominant approach of his is wat makes him the favorite of most of us..........I guess this is only limited to the REEL LIFE and not REAL LIFE...as far as i'm concerned, i can only love a character like this on TELEVISION n never in my real life....may be we love him coz we know he is not that bad at heart and secondly, he is going to turn good at the end...but in real life we cant say such things, who knows about someone else like how is he at heart...and we all r bound to act the way kripa is nowadays when confronted with such an arrogant person......like having the disgusted feelings etc.....but as far as its a character, then.....we love it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Embarrassed

Mysterygirl_me IF-Rockerz
Mysterygirl_me
Mysterygirl_me

BollyCurry Buzzer

Posted: 21 April 2005 at 4:57am | IP Logged

I completely agree wid chilly,nitica and simply stunning and all of u we all

"LOVE" angad like is not a word that suites him.Angad's dominant and arrogant nature is i guess the main reason for all of us liking him because this thing is in itself an attraction and it attracts us towards him...!!!!

AALIYAH786 Goldie
AALIYAH786
AALIYAH786

Posted: 21 April 2005 at 5:15am | IP Logged

He is ruthless.............reminds me of DK in the begining, somebody you just love to hate...................blame it on his upbringingWink

XxRafiahxX Goldie
XxRafiahxX
XxRafiahxX

Posted: 21 April 2005 at 5:33am | IP Logged
yes he's fit !!!!!!Embarrassed
sa*ra Senior Member
sa*ra
sa*ra

Posted: 21 April 2005 at 7:55am | IP Logged
Originally posted by chillyflakes

Like Angad.....that's like the understatement of the year! I absolutely love him!

But I also love Prithvi and Kripa! And Mannan, Mishti & Kartik in some measures!

Buts its Angad who rules my heartWink

agree 100% wid u on that chillyflake ...Angad is HOT HOT property! lol

n its actuali his charachter ...the bad-boi routine that makes him the more appealling ..as if the rugged looks were not enuf 2 die upon! Wink

...he's not over the top charachter in any way ...but rather quite real 2 some personalities i no personali ...even if he wasn't a 'star' ...guys wid parents money 2 blow r like that ....trust me i can say that ...cos hav own cuz-bros lik that ...yet underneath the whole cudn't-give-a-damn routine ...they r reali caring n sweet 2 those they care 4 ....which is y am convinced that Angad is 2 b portrayed in a similar manner (esp ..if they want 2 keep him genuine!)

Go to top