India-Forums

Kaisa Yeh Pyaar Hai
Kaisa Yeh Pyaar Hai

do u guys like angad?

koolgirl88 Goldie
koolgirl88
koolgirl88

Posted: 20 April 2005 at 8:17pm | IP Logged
hey guys 2dy was the first time i actually watched an episode of this show and i luv the song but angad seems like an a** 2 me.. whts up with dis guy? arrogant, sleeping around, showing off, mean and harsh 2 kripa, flirting, trying 2 be dominant and "the great one" and dat scene where he backed her 2 the wall with a fire lit in his hand, i was like WTF IS HE DOING???? and on top of dat its quite obvious hes starting 2 hav dis thing for her but he completely disregards it as feelings of "irritation" with her. and then he just grabs her hand just cuz she didnt put her hand in his? i mean, hes realli hot and all but his character is mad annoying. we c guys change 2 a good guy in almost every other show (pratam in kutumb, abhay in kusum, ronit in ye meri life hai, armaan in jassi, etc) if dats whts gonna happen in dis show, then the onli diff is dat this time, the guy is much worse than the other ones. but i just wanted 2 noe, do u guys like angad?

|iami5o4| Goldie
|iami5o4|
|iami5o4|

Posted: 20 April 2005 at 9:57pm | IP Logged
don't worry sooner or later you'll fall in love with him like the rest of us LOL Embarrassed... well I mean I don't blame the guy for what he does and all. Cool He's a POP STAR after all and yeahBig smile. This sort of lifestyle is common nowadays for any 'ROCK STAR'. Cool I actually wasn't surprised at all with everything he's been doing uptill now. Star I think he has his reasons for being the way he is and if he doesn't I mean I don't really care .... I'm still going to be rooting for Angad and Kripa ending up with eachother. Good guys just don't cut these days ... Cry Thumbs Down Big smile

I don't think i'll ever stop liking BAD GUYS .... ANGAD IS SOO INTENSE... ugh ... if I stared into his eyes I think i would faint from happiness or something ... *nosebleed* Embarrassed

So, I mean if you don't like Angad then there's always the "GOOD GUY" Prithvi there to entertain you. Wink Big smile LOL I personally think Amit Tandon looks like he's dressed up to go to Malaysa or something. Sleepy

Mrs.Brett Lee IF-Rockerz
Mrs.Brett Lee
Mrs.Brett Lee

-

Posted: 20 April 2005 at 10:10pm | IP Logged
yes i love angad.he is so sweet.
chillyflakes Senior Member
chillyflakes
chillyflakes

Posted: 20 April 2005 at 10:19pm | IP Logged

Like Angad.....that's like the understatement of the year! I absolutely love him!

But I also love Prithvi and Kripa! And Mannan, Mishti & Kartik in some measures!

Buts its Angad who rules my heartWink

Cheers,

Chilly

TheBlackJaguar IF-Stunnerz
TheBlackJaguar
TheBlackJaguar

Posted: 20 April 2005 at 10:31pm | IP Logged
LIKE ANGAD?........Ahem, ahem, what do you say Chilly?Wink
chillyflakes
chillyflakes

Posted: 20 April 2005 at 10:51pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by nitica_82

LIKE ANGAD?........Ahem, ahem, what do you say Chilly?Wink

Nitica, both you and me are the biggest suckers for Angad, I think the question was not meant for die-hard Angad fans like us!LOL

Cheers,

Chilly

chillyflakes
chillyflakes

Posted: 21 April 2005 at 12:34am | IP Logged

Originally posted by dinky21

dude.....angad rocks!!!
though i dont like kripas character much.......prithvi and karthik are good too

Kripa's character does not have layers, she is a very uni-dimensional character! But at the same time, Kripa is a character full of self-respect and great dignity. The way she is torn between her heart and her head is brilliant, she realizes that Angad is not the guy she would want to lead her life with ever, but at the same time she also accepts the fact, that she cannot help but love him for the rest of her life! She is rude with Angad, yet feels miserable about it, she is digusted with Angad, yet concerned about his welfare, she realizes Prithvi's feelings for her, yet will never acknowledge it to herself....Kripa is a very paradoxical character, she might have hidden dimensions to her, we just have to wait for it!

Prithvi is amazing, he reminds me of Ajay Devgun's character from Hum Dil De Chuke Sanam, he just warms up my heart so much, he has such dignity, serenity and calmness to him....the kind of guy you could trust your whole life with! Even though Prithvi's character is uni-dimensional like Kripa's, he has a unique charm about him, something very endearing and something which touches your heart immediately. I loved the way he looks at Kripa, when she winces in pain, it brought out Prithvi's essence so beautifully!

Angad is DIFFERENT. He is too complex, too multi-layered and dynamic to be captured in words! The whole essence of Angad is that he is volatile, impulsive and reckless. He is like a tornado, full of force and energy, someone who will never wait for anyone to catch up with him or ever look back to see, how much destruction he has caused on his path! But at the same time, there is a heart-tugging vulnerability and childishness about Angad, something which compels you to fall in love with him over and over again!

Kartik is again complicated. He is definitely not in the league of Angad or Prithvi in terms of likability and evoking any strong reactions from the viewes, but that is cause, he is not the principal character. But there is something essentially nice about Kartik, something which makes him stand apart from the snooty Khanna Family. Also, he always seems to help out Kripa, in his own discreet and covert ways, which confuses me a lot....we will only get to know later what prompts him to do so! I loved the way he shows his disgust at Naina's behaviour with Kripa, his expressions were great. Whoever this guy is, he does a cool job of Kartik!

My two cents, hope you guys don't get deadly bored after reading my '''Raam Kahani''!Confused

Chilly

TheBlackJaguar IF-Stunnerz
TheBlackJaguar
TheBlackJaguar

Posted: 21 April 2005 at 3:08am | IP Logged
Shut up, Chilly. We love your Ram-Kahaaniis.It makes it so much easier to relate to chracters and be judicious towards them.

P.S....I am going to bang Angad's head if he goes with Mishti!

Go to top