Page 1 of 3

Page 1
Page   of 3
Page 2 Page 3

whisperer

Goldie

whisperer

Posted: 09 March 2012 at 1:33pm | IP Logged

Finally after some people's request...i have decided to write an index...where all of my work is shown. Here it is...
I only and only will write FFs.

Soulmate:

When Arnav's mother (also his father) were about to die, she made Khushi's parents  promise her that  Arnav will get married to Khushi and Akash to Payal. While Akash and Payal talked/met with each other over the 10 years, Khushi and Arnav had not. Arnav dismissed Khushi from his life and would only return back to Khushi when it was time for marriage. He sent money to Gupta family and also paid Khushi's college fee. However, they never talked. And then one day, he suddenly turns up...

CHAPTER ONE
CHAPTER TWO
 CHAPTER THREE

CHAPTER FOUR
CHAPTER FIVE

CHAPTER SIX
CHAPTER SEVEN
CHAPTER EIGHT
CHAPTER NINE
CHAPTER TEN
CHAPTER ELEVEN

CHAPTER TWELVE
CHAPTER THIRTEEN
CHAPTER FOURTEEN
CHAPTER FIFTEEN
CHAPTER SIXTEEN AND EPILOGUE

===========================================================================

Was There Ever Love?

Prologue:
"I think it's time we go in different ways. I'm not ready to move our relationship into another level because i don't love you... I'm the wrong man for you Khushi. Please leave . "
As Khushi Kumari Gupta descended down the escalators at  San Fransisco International Airport, she recalled those words her ex-boyfriend, Arnav Singh Raizada said to her. She stepped out of the airport and breathed in California's welcome after four long years. She had stayed in England,with her dad's friend for four years and became an intern at a Great Ormond Street Hospital. She never came back even if was holidays, her parent's anniversary, and even if it was her 21st birthday two years ago. She never went back. If she did, she would see him. The guy she had planned to marry and  cherish for forever, yet he did the opposite. He had broken her heart. Because she had said the three words to him.
She stepped inside the cab and told the driver the address. She hadn't anyone that she was coming. So much had changes, and so much hasn't. She fought with her parents for the past six months, telling them she was shifting in London forever. But they told her, she has to come back. Her brother, Raj, told her if she kept like this it would show that she was a coward and if she didn't come back he'll come himself to London and drag her with him. So finally, Khushi obeyed.  She graduated two months ago in June, but kept this hidden from her dad and her second family in London.
She wanted to arrive in California on the day of her cousin's marriage not before because she would to answer questions from everybody, and today was her cousin's marriage she knew everybody would hold back. She didn't tell anyone  besides her brother that she'll be attending, afraid everybody will tell her to do this or pressure her to come earlier.
"Mam, we're here. Is this the right house?" said the driver. Khushi nodded and without even looking at the house because the number of cars on the street with stickers on the window saying Atul weds Anjali told her it was her cousin's house. She steps out of the car and takes her luggage from the driver and walks up to the house. She sees everybody running around fanatically checking if everything is in place before the groom's side comes. She sees her cousin, Aman, laughing in the window. She takes a deep breath and opens the doors. She walks into the house without even looking anywhere. So far nobody saw you Khushi. Maybe they forgot about you and how you look. Suddenly, she hears a tray drop.
Khushi looks up and sees her mom gaping at her with teared eyes. Suddenly, the whole place goes quiet. She hears her younger sisters (cousins) murmur that she's here. Her brother, Raj, the only one knowing she was coming, walks up to her and hugs.
"Why didn't call me when you arrived." he whispers in her ear. She just looks up at him and steps away to greet her parents, who she hadn't met for four years.
"Namaste." she says to her dad, who takes her in his arms and sobs quietly after seeing his daughter. Her mom reacts the same way.
Her cousin, the bride and her best friend, runs down the stairs after hearing that Khushi was here. She walks up to her and pushes Khushi.
"What took you so long. Chachi said you'll never come, but i knew you'll" happily says Anjali  take Khushi in her her arms. "I missed you...so so so much!"
Khushi just stands there as Anjali talks to her. Anjali looks at her and sees Khushi isn't dressed for the wedding. She's wearing a green shirt and jeans. "What are you wearing? The baraat are about to come. Come one!" She takes Khushi's hands and leads her upstairs, followed by Raj who's carrying her luggage.
While everybody just stands there frozen in place, taking in what they saw. The whole Gupta family and their relatives, Gupta's friends, Raizada family, and Arnav Singh Raizada. Except for Khushi's cousin Aman.
"Well that was interesting." Aman says takes a sip from his coke.
=============================================================================
Enchanter

Prologue

I hurriedly run on the sidewalk trying to catch the taxi that I tagged down before the driver gets tired and leaves.  I was wearing black pumps, black pencil skirt, and red blouse with a black coat over it. Today I had interview in AR Industries. It was one top best fashion industries worldwide.  And part of its branch was opening in San Francisco, California. I wasn't applying for being a designer but their magazine editor. The person who wrote about the clothes. (Okay you're wondering why I keep on writing on California. I live in Indiana but have lived in California my whole life. It's where my other heart is. I love California to my core. I can see all the streets and all the locations in my mind without looking up at something.)

"HEY!" I yell as I see the cab leaving.  I jump up and down practically bawling at how I was going to be late to the interview. I was never late for anything. Never.  "GREAT! Just great!"  seeing that I spilled my favorite daily intake of Starbucks Grande Chai Tea Latte that I just bought five minutes ago and only sipped it twice. Argh! I said as tried to clean myself. I sense somebody stopping . " Here, hold this." I said to whoever it was and give my precious  half chai latte.

"What the-?" says the stranger.

However, I ignored whoever it was.  Couldn't they just do what they were told? I cleaned myself up by grabbing the tissue packs I carried around with myself everywhere.  I ignored the person who stared at me, "Great, just great. Today I have my interview and look at me. How will Arnav Singh Raizada hire me! I prepared myself for this day for months. MONTHS! Finally, I land an interview with him to take the place for editor. Hey Devi Maiya, I love you, then why me?!  Why Khushi Kumari Gupta!" I blabbered on ignoring the person who stood beside me now. "I'm going to die. Die! I'm only 24! If I don't get to this interview, I am on the streets in no time. Ahhh! How are my dreams going to come true? How will I get married? How will I have two gogli potele (meaning two kids)? I haven't even met the guy of my dreams? And what about the house I saw on 12146 Brick Avenue? My dream house is out of the picture, Khushi. What about the PS3 I wanted to get? I wanted to play Final Fantasy X! What about the green scarf I saw in Express? What..." I blabbered on as always did when I got nervous and stressful.

Finally I stopped blabbering as my outfit was now cleaned. I look around her, forgetting where I put her chai latter.  Now where did I put it."Looking for this?" says a strong male voice. I look up and gasp and put my hands on my mouth. I thought I was alone, completely forgetting that I handed someone my chai latte. I had thought that I standing alone, but not. There was someone else standing before her. And it didn't look good. Because the person standing before me was the one and only Arnav Singh Raizada. The person who was going to interview me! The founder and CEO of AR Industries. Somebody help!

CHAPTER 1

Still Continuing soon...

========================================================================================================

The Tempting Play

Chapter 1

Chapter 2

===========================================================================

PLEASE ADD ME AS A BUDDY FOR ANY CHAPTER UPDATES!!!

Edited by whisperer - 19 July 2012 at 11:37am

The following 32 member(s) liked the above post:

babsgallyP_RiyaKarvydehisreesusipkkndbestshowsryagayakksamspriyanka09321abcharshadeewaniMidnightReaderveggiearshiinduAsvatiAlai123Sim96ashi.1meem17crazy44-RKV--Siaa-blue-eyemyarniebabyPiya.DShruti21Electric_BuBBleachu_arshiFAYKHAN29soni4eva-MissBoiiVamp-tinselamaiaanila84

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "arshi93's Arhi Fan Fiction Index" in Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

321abc

321abc

Posted: 07 April 2012 at 4:12pm | IP Logged
Hey!
Nice index, I like how you gave a preview of what the ff is about and I liked how you put the chapter links with the ff as well, its convenient.
Smile

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

whisperer

crazy44

Goldie

crazy44

Posted: 08 April 2012 at 5:42pm | IP Logged
Congratulations !!
its so much easier!
thank u :)

whisperer

Raisa-

Goldie

Raisa-

Posted: 08 April 2012 at 6:25pm | IP Logged
congrats!

whisperer

Electric_BuBBle

IF-Dazzler

Electric_BuBBle

Posted: 08 April 2012 at 9:33pm | IP Logged
Congrats on the index!

whisperer

soni4eva

IF-Rockerz

soni4eva

Posted: 09 April 2012 at 10:42am | IP Logged
congrats 4 da index x
n fanx its easier 2 fynd da work nw x Hug

whisperer

spiceangel

spiceangel

Posted: 21 May 2012 at 9:15am | IP Logged
Thanx for the index!!
it is much lot easier 2 find ur workHug

whisperer

Mel-JTsaripalli

Groupbie

Mel-JTsaripalli

Posted: 07 July 2012 at 5:39am | IP Logged
Wowee! I loved all ur writings. Enchanter especially! Plz pm me when update anythng thats 2 b read. !

whisperer

Post Reply New Post

Go to top