AR OS Gallery - by Kriti - Page 5

Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by crazysky

superb os plz pm me wen u update young love plz plz

hey...thanks...😊
and if u want pm of any of my ff...plz accept my buddy request from  KRITI_PM...
Hey guyz...😉
My Exams is finally finished......I m so so so sooo Happy😃...ab thode din tak no books no teachers no school only masti masti masti...🤪🥳
kriti...😳
         Young Love

14 seems kind of young to say your in love right? apparently it's possible though.

it was the start of 9th grade when Riddhima first noticed Armaan they've been going to the same schools since kindergarten but he never really stood out of the crowd he was incredibly shy and she didn't even notice he existed. The first month back at school their teacher decided to plan a trip for their class and of course the whole class couldn't wait to go. 

And since the school had a lot of money and all of the parents agreed and paid to money necessary within the next few months they were getting ready to go to LONDON !! yeah you heard it right LONDON she've never left the country let alone go all the way to London. This is where their story began they had a seating plan on the plane and she sat next to him (Armaan) they didn't talk much at first but that changed after a couple of hours they were talking about their families childhoods past relationships and embarrassing stories she had a great time talking to him and she kind of started to like him. 

she never noticed it before but he was really really handsome he was sweet , cute and she absolutely loved his crystal blue eyes. She couldn't understand why he was so shy he had all the things every guy wanted and yet he was so humble, that's one of the many things she liked about him. a couple more hours later she woke up to find herself cuddled into his side my head on his chest and both his arms wrapped around her so tight she couldn't move, she felt her heart pounding and a guy has never made her feel that way before so she decided she'll start talking to him more often maybe introduce him to her friends and hang out. 

By the time they got to the hotel they were staying at he knew almost everything about her and they had grown quite close so she was thrilled to find out he was in the room next to her. They done a lot of sight seeing the next few days so i didn't see him much because we were split up into groups and he wasn't in mine. But as the week was coming to an end she and her friends managed to convince their teacher to let them have a day of on when they can go of on their own. she bumped into him in the lobby and she asked if he wanted to hang out with her and her friends that day he smiled his million dollar dimpled smile and agreed. 

The next day Riddhima, her friends and Armaan were in central London looking round oxford street and taking a million pictures They were having a total blast! they bought some stuff and it was dark so they were walking back to the hotel. it just so happened that Riddhima was walking next to Armaan They were talking about the first day they met in kindergarten when she tripped on the curb and she was about to fall flat on her face when he reached out and grabbed her before she managed to hit the ground. she blushed because once he pulled her back to her feet they were standing so close she could feel his heartbeat against her chest and just like her he was beating a lot faster than normal she looked up in his eyes and she suddenly found herself leaning in he did the same and they kissed. 

The most perfect kiss ever standing in the middle of oxford street surrounded by bright lights. When they pulled away he smiled stared at me for a second then grabbed her hand and they started walking again. By the time they got back to the hotel her friends were already waiting for them in the lobby looking furious but they calmed down after she explained what happened (leaving out the kissing of course) soon after they got back home they started dating and he became a bigger part of her life than she expected she saw him everyday and her group of friends soon accepted him to so they hung out all the time. He was such a romantic always taking her on dates bringing her flowers telling her i was beautiful and she felt like she was dreaming. It mean this only happens in movies right?

wrong he was absolutely real and after a couple of months of dating he told her he loved her. she felt like her head was spinning and she was going crazy he told her that he knows it sounds crazy and irrational and that it's really young to be in love but it's true, he told her he doesn't want her to say it back if i don't love him that he wont rush her into anything. So everything carried on the same... well apart from the butterflies she got every time he told her he loved her. He seemed impossibly perfect and almost a year later She admitted she loved him too. 

His eyes lit up and she've never seen him happier. He still gets that look in his eyes every time she said  i love you... it's been 7 years and he still looks like he's on cloud 9 when she say it. a lot has changed in their life but they'll always be a part of eachother they made eachother happy for 7 years now and they wouldn't change a thing about eachother or their relationship They's perfect and they love eachother to death they'd never wanna live a second without eachother.

hey guyz this my 3rd AR OS...I hope u all like ir...Plz click tab and leave ur comments =)
Edited by Kriti_rox - 12 years ago
Awww that was soo cute...
n i also agree that love has no age it just happens..😊
Originally posted by anishaalluri

Awww that was soo cute...
n i also agree that love has no age it just happens..😊

thanks...😊
that was really cute...n its awesome filled with innocence