India-Forums

Tumhari Disha
Tumhari Disha

can anyone help me?

dont_butter Senior Member
dont_butter
dont_butter

Posted: 20 April 2005 at 6:24pm | IP Logged

Geek hey all, Im Diya...live in NY..watch Tumhari Disha..I recently heard about this forum and came to learn that we are QUITE behind as compared to india/uk. I didnt have time to read every update so I thought maybe..maybe..someone can answer a few questions..Im a bit curious to know...Confused

-will DK's mother's memory come back?

-is Disha gonna fall in love with DK?(they look SHOO cute together)

-I saw a topic "DK marrying disha again" but it didnt open for some reason and I couldnt read...what does it mean? will they get divorce and remarry?

-Disha and Vidhant...will fell in love?

-WHO is Puranlata(cant remember her name...but Vidhant hates DK for this gal)...?

please update me a little?

sarina_202 Senior Member
sarina_202
sarina_202

Posted: 20 April 2005 at 6:32pm | IP Logged

hi diya..welcome!!Wink

"will DK's mother's memory come back?"

i dont' think so..otherwise gargi wouldn't be there..

"is Disha gonna fall in love with DK?"

no..not yet anywayz..but she is accepting him as her husband...

"-I saw a topic "DK marrying disha again" but it didnt open for some reason and I couldnt read...what does it mean? will they get divorce and remarry?"

they are gonna get married..but so far we don't know wat's happening w/ that...

"Disha and Vidhant...will fell in love?"

i think vedant is in love w/ disha..because when pori told disha that he loves her...disha went to tlak to him about that and he had his back towards her..and he told her no he just told pori that..and he had tears in his eyes..

"WHO is Puranlata(cant remember her name...but Vidhant hates DK for this gal)...? "

porineeta..is a girl who both vedant and dk were w/...i think dk took her away from vedant...something like that..i know i wasn't much help..but i tried...

swathi Goldie
swathi
swathi

Posted: 20 April 2005 at 11:59pm | IP Logged

Hi Diya..welcome to IF...I have reproduced ur questions and my answers are mentioned below...

-will DK's mother's memory come back?

Not completely. Yesterday (20 April, 05) in India she had flashes of Gargi shooting someone. Remains to be seen 2day.

-is Disha gonna fall in love with DK?(they look SHOO cute together)

Dish has decided that if she ever loves anyone it would be only her husband DK. Looks like she is in love but cannot come to terms with the fact.

-I saw a topic "DK marrying disha again" but it didnt open for some reason and I couldnt read...what does it mean? will they get divorce and remarry?

Mink (that is one of our IF members) says that TD is getting ready with some preparations of shaadi. presumably between Dk and Dish. But Mink is not mentioning the source of info. So we don't know.

-Disha and Vidhant...will fell in love?

Ved told Pori that he loves Dish. Dish confronts Ved. Ved has refused that he ever told Pori. But ya Ved does have feelings for Dish.

-WHO is Puranlata(cant remember her name...but Vidhant hates DK for this gal)...?

Porineeta. Ved's lover. She is a gold digger who used DK to get a role in films. Ved saw DK and Pori together and misunderstood DK and went off to US. Now this week, misunderstanding was cleared by DK.

Hope this helps.

Swathi

AALIYAH786 Goldie
AALIYAH786
AALIYAH786

Posted: 21 April 2005 at 1:43am | IP Logged

Welcome to the family dont_butter...................cool username

Dk and Disha are definetly gonna come togetherLOL LOLLOL...................no matter how much of confussions..................Sumitra Ma may just play a significant role in bringing them together

dont_butter Senior Member
dont_butter
dont_butter

Posted: 21 April 2005 at 8:46am | IP Logged

Thank you ALL for answering my qestions. I also want DK and Disha to be together as they look cute together. I feel sorry for Vidhant(he is so handsome too..his real name?) though. His mom, Gargi, is so mean...she always plays a VAMP and it suits her too..Ouch

one quick question..hehehe..

_read somewhere(in a forum(yahoo forum)) that Disha(her real name?) is getting married/having an affair(in real life) to someone who is part of Tumhari Disha team...is it true? who is he? DK???

queen-bee Goldie
queen-bee
queen-bee

Posted: 21 April 2005 at 9:56am | IP Logged

Hya DB,

I wish what u read was true. Sorry, the person she is married to is some TV serial director Mohit Hussian and not our Hottie DK. We also would have loved to see Ds come together in real life. But I think Reel and Real better not mixed together. We r happy to see them together on screen and the chemistry is awesome!! Embarrassed

mink

Nachos Senior Member
Nachos
Nachos

Posted: 21 April 2005 at 9:58am | IP Logged

Hey Diya

welcome to the forum!!!

Smile Naina

sakina Goldie
sakina
sakina

Posted: 21 April 2005 at 10:23am | IP Logged