Narayani's Next Show

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 1

IMILWAAKAOO

Goldie

IMILWAAKAOO

Posted: 18 May 2006 at 2:02pm | IP Logged

Hey,

I wanted to tell you all that our favorite actress Narayani Shastri will be seen in a new show on SET. I heard it from this chick on Popkorn(forgot that chick's name). The show does not have a name yet. Thought I should let you guys know. People who dont have Star Plus dont have to moan now that there is a show of Narayani and we cant watch it because she will be coming on SET. We wont miss her alot.

I'll give you guys a hint and if people know her name can tell us. That chick who told us that she will be doing a main role in the show on SET with Narayni, was/is the host of Chalti Ka Naam Antakshri.

If anyone knows her name can they please share it with us.

Thank You.

SmileIMILWAAKAOO

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Narayani's Next Show" in Piya Ka Ghar forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Post Reply New Post

Go to top