dkmystery thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 12 years ago
I really shouted nooo when this falling in arms scene came and was like, Dimpi get off 😡 and when Mohan left her I was like yyyaaayyy!! Phew!!! 🥳

what an epi., Mohan saying all that we sane viewers feel... people won't know who the president is, but know all about TV shows, when dimpi went round n round, he called her a makkhi 🤣 🤣 
was there a hint that Megha was loving how Mohan was treating the gal, or is it just me? 😆

what a triangle, I hope Megha doesn't blame Mohan for this now 😆
n what a game thx to Dimpi, atleast Mohan comes to know more about his lady 😉 n getting touched each time! 😍

Dimpi dear, u keep playing matchmaker or I'll have u taken away by the glittering vampires from Twilight 😡 😆

o daddy dear, don't shout at Megha

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

18mypride thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
bravo...oh I just watched that scene so many times. . Me fida again ...
-RadhaRani- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
she want timepaas mohan become her timepaas ...

kya bol sakte hein es duniya mein tarah tarah ke log hote hein...
but i am sure mohan to gaya ab kaam se😆
Sunna_Deewani thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
No dear. I don't think megha was happy about mohan's treatment to that girl. I guess she was thinking - "you stupid girl, i told you he is Khadoos" Thats what i guess she was thinking. 

After that when the girl went on and on about mohan, megha has resigned herself that this girl is a gone case😆. 

dkmystery thumbnail
Originally posted by: 18mypride

bravo...oh I just watched that scene so many times. . Me fida again ...

when the falling catching scene came, I went oh no, don't ruin the show with filmi scenes but thank goodness he turned SRK from DDLJ dropping her 🤣
dkmystery thumbnail
Originally posted by: Amisha.Laher

she want timepaas mohan become her timepaas ...

kya bol sakte hein es duniya mein tarah tarah ke log hote hein...
but i am sure mohan to gaya ab kaam se😆

sahi mein, behchara mohan... all the women in his life are ek se badh k ek
he was safe atleast in his ofc, but now 2 great female staff 😆 😆 oh now I hate weekends 😡 😆
dkmystery thumbnail
Originally posted by: subhas123

No dear. I don't think megha was happy about mohan's treatment to that girl. I guess she was thinking - "you stupid girl, i told you he is Khadoos" Thats what i guess she was thinking. 

After that when the girl went on and on about mohan, megha has resigned herself that this girl is a gone case😆. 

I don't know yar, the scene where he dropped Dimpi, Megha's reaction was hilarious! was she expecting an eyelock like those tacky Indian shows? 🤣
hahahahah honey lovely 

ya this is our true Monu :P
whenDimpy  falling in Mohan am like W*F..our great monu when  left her am start drooling on my bed ...ahha :)
LOL ya you right  she better Play matchmaker  but if you thinking taken away by the glittering that's not gud  for you..baby :P
 she cheap but like her ..:P

oh ya daddy Please forgive Megha !

dkmystery thumbnail
Originally posted by: -sofiya-

hahahahah honey lovely 

ya this is our true Monu :P
whenDimpy  falling in Mohan am like W*F..our great monu when  left her am start drooling on my bed ...ahha :)
LOL ya you right  she better Play matchmaker  but if you thinking taken away by the glittering that's not gud  for you..baby :P
 she cheap but like her ..:P

oh ya daddy Please forgive Megha !

wahi to, this is our Monu.. not like others who would fall for such falls 😆
imagine Dimpi being taken away by Edward n she yelling, Mohan save me, while he is lost in saluting Megha 😆 😆

I don't hate or dislike Dimpi, she just added more hilarious to the show... when she first entered and every man in the room went 😍
🤣 🤣

but the precap was scary.. I'll be super mad if he makes Megha leave Mansi but I'm sure she will find a way to continue!!
Telly_Addict thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Originally posted by: _dkmystery_

I really shouted nooo when this falling in arms scene came and was like, Dimpi get off 😡 and when Mohan left her I was like yyyaaayyy!! Phew!!! 🥳

what an epi., Mohan saying all that we sane viewers feel... people won't know who the president is, but know all about TV shows, when dimpi went round n round, he called her a makkhi 🤣 🤣 
was there a hint that Megha was loving how Mohan was treating the gal, or is it just me? 😆

what a triangle, I hope Megha doesn't blame Mohan for this now 😆
n what a game thx to Dimpi, atleast Mohan comes to know more about his lady 😉 n getting touched each time! 😍

Dimpi dear, u keep playing matchmaker or I'll have u taken away by the glittering vampires from Twilight 😡 😆

o daddy dear, don't shout at Megha

lol...that dropping-off-arms scene was my best too...
I just loved Mohan there...how he treated that Dimpy-from-Delhi...and her nicjname "Makkhi". I just laughed so loudly that my mom had to ask me to slow down a bit as its night time...

hahahaha...Spider man is not leaving any stone unturned to entertain us.

and then due to this Dimpy both Mohan-Megha will know more n more abt each like their fav singers and m sure their fav color is also same as Mohan's expression told it when Megha mentioned yellow as her fav color.

So thanks to CVs to introducing a Cupid