Phulwa

|PhAb/JayGun Shelter|Khwabon Ki Dor Toote Na Yaar (Page 4)

Post Reply New Post

Page 4 of 151

kikyo

IF-Dazzler

kikyo

Posted: 10 March 2012 at 10:43am | IP Logged
Originally posted by saba113

.i am gone crazy now ..i loved Abahy Phulwa's performance on ishq sufiyanaDay Dreamingmy goodness what a sweet , cute , light , dreamy and beautiful performance Day Dreamingand o my goodness Abhay Rai Singh...Day Dreamingtera waste meri fan prem sufiyanaHearto i am jealous ..i wish i was there in place of Phulwa performing on  ishq sufiyana with himDay Dreaminghaye LOLsorry girls no jootay for me its a fan girl speaking ..LOLo he is so so cute Embarrassedand sargun she is full mast and naughty girl...i guess she has organised the show ROFLshe did most masti today ...she troubled people the most and no doubt in return she  too got the mostROFL...and Ajay he managed to do one naughtiness..breaking egg on sargun's head then where he was running ROFLbachu when you  will do some trick you think others will leave youROFLfrom tomato tub Sargun pushing him in from inside from outside other people pushing him poor guy fell in the tub and got good tomatoes ROFLand how can i forget that hawan guy too broke egg on his head ROFLand  not to forget that cute wish he did to viewers aww ..Phulwa k cute ACP SahabLOLand that sargun's danda ROFLshe had drunk full bhaang interviewing an artificial elephant and running after people with dandaROFLasking puzzles from them LOLand Ajay jee is he the most innocent creature in the world the way he innocently said  when he was asked if he has tried anything new and he was like no and started talking about the waterLOL. so cute Heart

ps why people here surprised if he was looking at Phulwa in his performance ..he has too yaar LOLbecause singing ishq sufiyana to her otherwise it would be like singing to viewers LOLwaise wish he would be looking at viewers more and dedicating ishq sufiyana to viewers Blushinghehe ok i end my phan giriLOL
loved reading your cute analysis..LOLbeautiful and to the point ..yes their performance was light ,cute , sweet and dreamy and they both  looked beautifulDay Dreaming..its another thing fan Girls will pay more attention on Abhay than PhulwaLOL because of their girlish hearts which can go crazy after seeing a handsome man ..right saba?Winkand sargun is really naughty while Ajay sometimes do look like an innocent kid to meLOL aww so cute ..both of them Heart

Edited by kikyo - 10 March 2012 at 10:49am

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

saba113tiny15sidra08

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "|PhAb/JayGun Shelter|Khwabon Ki Dor Toote Na Yaar (Page 4)" in Phulwa forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Ameres

IF-Sizzlerz

Ameres

Posted: 10 March 2012 at 10:49am | IP Logged
Ami- You still here? I am having a super busy day but managed to catch PhAbs performance. It was not the one to be missed. Amazing! Day Dreaming

Do watch it and leave your comments here! :D 

Why are you gloomy? Because of the show ending or something else? Confused
I guess you are gone to bed hope to hear from you soon! Please dont be sad. :(

@Teeth- OMG! Mimi! Believe it or not I also felt that the guy looked like Salman khan! LOL! But thats not possible okay just lets assume that the guy is Ajay and be happy! Wink

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

thikumimi_stiny15beebutterfly

kikyo

IF-Dazzler

kikyo

Posted: 10 March 2012 at 10:52am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sidra08

@mimi the guy brushing sargun's teeth wasn't Ajay Confusedit doesn't look like him at all if i am pointing at the right person the one who was with thumb brushing her teethLOL
that guy wasn't Ajay thats for sure but who was he ?Confusedany guesses LOLbecause i failed to recognise him

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

tiny15sidra08

thiku

thiku

Posted: 10 March 2012 at 10:55am | IP Logged
Anu: Just fr the sake of my mind, not just to anu to all, what do u feels does our show end? yar kuch news tho hona hi dhana? why no news of ending or no news of extension???? What are ur opinions I felt by the end of this week we could get some confirmation... but no, ya accept that beginning of a new show at the same time refers to the end of the show but it is not always like that especially in hindi channels... they have to announce it officially why are they not doing this?? after all a TB, SBS,SBB nothing... Dont know what to feel happy or sad...

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

tiny15

kikyo

IF-Dazzler

kikyo

Posted: 10 March 2012 at 11:10am | IP Logged
@Athira ..if show will get an extension the time change they will tell by next week ..usually on colors if a show's time slot is changed they will tell it close to next show starting ..means next week ...rest its a strange thing that there is no TB article or segment on its finale ..with other minor to minor flop shows got their ending news weeks earlier from all these places ..yeah you are right its not always like that ..Phulwa is a special case ..even the channel is up to end it without any effort from them to give it one last push by promotion..its a trps gainer show which has gained good trps for them once ..they never did this treatment with any of their show ..never ended them like this if a show ran for more than a year that show which once gained trps for them otherwise they never let their show run this long  but changed their time slot or promoted it brought it back on track but here everything is just so different and like some nightmare we are having because in reality such things never happened as far as my experience is with hindi shows what is they doing with Phulwa ?..a show that ran more than a year ...really don't know whats going on ..perhaps wait for next week ..it will clear all..because this week neither the track shown any sign of its ending because the week mostly gone by dragging ..neither any news now this AA's tweet about writing finale but again he has said written it not shot ..Confusedit means they haven't shot for it ..yet Ermmdon't know whats going on ..whatever i am not very happy Ouch

thikusaba113tiny15

thiku

thiku

Posted: 10 March 2012 at 11:14am | IP Logged
Jia: Thanks fr the replay yar, yes by the next week everything will be clear.. since there is no other news regarding ending and no sign frm the track we could hopes fr the best...

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

tiny15

thiku

thiku

Posted: 10 March 2012 at 11:21am | IP Logged
Anu, Mimi, Jia, Ami and to all yar vo ajay hi dha teeth brushing I just watched the tomato thing he was wearing the same bangle in his hand so no doubt nothing it was Ajay... 

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

mimi_sbeebutterfly

jdfan

IF-Dazzler

jdfan

Posted: 10 March 2012 at 11:25am | IP Logged
what Phulwa is going off air  ..?Confusedi am extremely sorry for my extremely late entry. was busy in some things ..but why this show is ending ? why ?Stern Smile and i thought i got a good indian show to watch after that uttaran crap i have seen before but how i forgot the channel is the same D'ohis this channel run by idiotsStern Smiletell me i am not late for tweeting, mailing etc..i am rushing to it 

kikyosidra08tiny15

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Phulwa Topic Index

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.