Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 11

Page 1
Page   of 11
Page 2 Page 11

sun-naaaaaaaaa

IF-Sizzlerz

Posted: 09 March 2012 at 10:58am | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

The following 10 member(s) liked the above post:

renuka11ulakminifatim30zara990VJ-LNMDJ18myprideNeelimaSJmisty85todayzstar--Udhay--

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "how many like this new Dimpy..?" in Na Bole Tum Na Maine Kuch Kaha Season 2 forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

fatim30

Goldie

fatim30

Posted: 09 March 2012 at 11:00am | IP Logged
sofia..its too early to say thing ..i am waiting for her role to develop then give my opinion ..so lets see how it develops 

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

sun-naaaaaaaaamisty85

18mypride

IF-Rockerz

18mypride

Posted: 09 March 2012 at 11:03am | IP Logged
don't worry Mahan nahien phasega:-)

sun-naaaaaaaaamisty85

Sunna_Deewani

IF-Stunnerz

Sunna_Deewani

Posted: 09 March 2012 at 11:06am | IP Logged
No i'm relieved. She is so not mohan's type. Maybe she is younger version of Renu. I guess she will only help MegHan. She will make megha see the good things about mohan, which she doesn't know or which she chooses not to notice. 

I think she is good for MegHan. So she is fine. But she should tone down her antics a bit. 

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

manaal_2011-Swetha-NeelimaSJsun-naaaaaaaaa--Udhay--_dkmystery_misty85

--Udhay--

IF-Stunnerz

--Udhay--

Posted: 09 March 2012 at 11:07am | IP Logged
I think i can't give my opinion Dimpy now, as today was her first episode.. Will give my opinion after knowing her character well, maybe after a week..

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

sun-naaaaaaaaa

-RadhaMohan-

IF-Stunnerz

-RadhaMohan-

Posted: 09 March 2012 at 11:12am | IP Logged
22yr ki ladki or akal hamare addu se bhi kam hein...bas ek hi akal hein ladko se kaise flirt karte hein.

mohan ne usko bhaav nahi diya but kab tak ?...Confused kabhi na kabhi mohan little bhaav to dega.

-Swetha-sun-naaaaaaaaa

Sunna_Deewani

IF-Stunnerz

Sunna_Deewani

Posted: 09 March 2012 at 11:20am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Amisha.Laher

22yr ki ladki or akal hamare addu se bhi kam hein...bas ek hi akal hein ladko se kaise flirt karte hein.

mohan ne usko bhaav nahi diya but kab tak ?...Confused kabhi na kabhi mohan little bhaav to dega.

Of god! why are you so confused! After seeing the episode, i don't feel any kind of threat to MegHan at all. Infact she is proving good already for MegHan. Megha will get to know about the other side of mohan because of her. 

Just think of her as younger Renu. Renu type ladki mohan ki choice ho hi nahi sakti. Dimpy doesn't look like having any chance. 

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

Sweet-Lionesssun-naaaaaaaaaNeelimaSJ-RadhaMohan-

dap14

Posted: 09 March 2012 at 11:22am | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

sun-naaaaaaaaa-RadhaMohan-

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.