How can Rishi ????????? - Page 4

Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by Warz-Barun-Rati

di did i missed something..? who said rishi is responsible for the accident? plz reply to me...i think i missed some parts...

rishi himself admitted it-he is  responsible for vidith condition.

cvs cleverly used word.

he is responsible for vidith condition.

but how? due to accident or...

now this answer rishi need to give on monday.

Edited by 100raj - 12 years ago
Originally posted by Warz-Barun-Rati

di did i missed something..? who said rishi is responsible for the accident? plz reply to me...i think i missed some parts...
rishi himself said sis...he was like kya soachengi makanmalkin jab unko pata chalega ki vidit bhaiya ki is haalat ka jimedaar koi aur nahi par unka apna kiraydaar hain ...something like this...
Surbhi duniya main log itne bhee mahan nahi kee bina koi reason ke kise ke ghar main jakar rahenge aur help karenge , kuch to selfish reason hoga naa uske peeche that's what exposed in today's episode with twist , atleast most of HD audience who watched today's episode at home was satisfied with the Vidit Mystry Outcome n Rishi involvement in that , Sad part is that Indira lost trust in love :( n now bk to square one , this is the story of Indira n HD is abt indira n her struggle
Originally posted by Surbhi123

she will trust rishi only...sameer rishi se bulwayega sach...and rishi will say yes i was behind the accident...till that moment she will never accept whatever sameer says...she loves him...but not more than her brother's life...hope u can understand...
and ya sameer can take advantage...he is a selfish person who has just came there to end the marriage...he will add all the mirch masala from his side...and as bills are unpayed and rishi has no money now...so even he can say i will give money for your bro...if u marry me...indira can even be forced liked this to marry him...sameer can go to any extent...he is already shown psycho in the show and we all know he is mad for indira...

no.i have my own doubts about it.

something different going to happen on monday.

sameer will not able to take advantage this time.but how--i don't know.
Edited by 100raj - 12 years ago
rishi himself told to sanjay 
Originally posted by ..Priyanka..

Surbhi duniya main log itne bhee mahan nahi kee bina koi reason ke kise ke ghar main jakar rahenge aur help karenge , kuch to selfish reason hoga naa uske peeche that's what exposed in today's episode with twist , atleast most of HD audience who watched today's episode at home was satisfied with the Vidit Mystry Outcome n Rishi involvement in that , Sad part is that Indira lost trust in love :( n now bk to square one , this is the story of Indira n HD is abt indira n her struggle
i agreee...and the struggle continuesss...i feel so bad for her...precap was so heart wrenching...kya hua bhaiya ko...yeh kuch bol kyun nahi rahe ????????...and this all happened with her at a time wen she was sitting in the mandap for the marriage for which she fought with her whole family ...i just remember her dialogue to vidya ...sirf hone waale pati par bharosa hain...i seriously feel bad for her...😭
Originally posted by 100raj

no.i have my own doubts about it.

something different going to happen on monday.

sameer will not able to take advantage this time.but how--i don't know.
hope the same...i dont want indira to be forced for something at a moment she will be completely broken...
Originally posted by 100raj

how can sameer take advantage of it -is beyond my imagination.

is this love is so hallow??

she can trust anybody other than rishi every time??

dont know what cvs has in mind -but i some how feel this time this love become more stronger than last time.
sameer will take advantage by creating misunderstandings between dem, i am dead sure
Originally posted by Surbhi123

hope the same...i dont want indira to be forced for something at a moment she will be completely broken...

dont worry.she not going to broke.
she will get her happiness this time.
you will also going to smile on Monday along with indira.😛
Originally posted by arjumai

In today's world noone is a mahan aatma , neither is Rishi. Had Rishi been seriously bearing all these insults,taunts just because of goodwill then he is the biggest fool I have ever seen.
Yes Rishi did a mistake. And yes he deserves to be punished. But there are still so many points left uncleared.
1.What if the accident was Vidit's fault?Meaning he accidentally came in front of the car because of his mistake and not the other way round.
2. What if Sanjay was drunk driving the car and hit Vidit? Maybe Rishi feels guilty because he forced Sanjay to drive or something.
And maybe before getting unconscious maybe Vidit himself asked Rishi to not reveal anything to Indira.

And about the forum , maybe you are noticing now, but this has been going on right from the start. And its not just the Rishi fans , even Sam fans indulge in plenty of mud-slinging:)  Even today after all that Sam did, people still lowe him and call him a "grey shaded" character and ship him with Mandira and continue to praise him. Same goes for Rishi fans. Its just people's nature. You cant vent at the CVs for the shit that they are showing so you vent at the forum and sometimes other members😆

sweetheart but sam fans atleast dont stop inshi fans from disliking him atleast...waise leave this sam fans and inshi fans...its about being an hdian...and i always wrote about whole forum...
bold - sorry i never ever do so...i am not angry on any member .because of what rishi did...my anger and disappointment is just about the character...not concerned with the actor even...so forget that i will concern it with the members here...the people here are much more important that a reel character for me...

blue- u r right...i dint focused on these parts...hope its so,ething like that so that everything comes to its place...
Edited by Surbhi123 - 12 years ago