Hitler Didi

Disappointing Maha episode!!!

mahkutty thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
I thought there was something missing in the maha episode.  The maha episode did not live up to expectations.  I thought too many unwanted songs and the story moved from one end to other like a headless chicken.

I can't understand munna and family celebrate holi at least with colors and then have sangeet and then back to holi celebrations ?

In the process Indira and Rishi were cut to minimum and there was nothing shown, they celebrate holi with just Indu rubbing her cheeks while Munna and Sunaina got so much footage for holi scenes.

Inshi on date was another disappointing, it looked like an old couple on date to see them listening to that song.

Sameer finding out vidit mystery was too much to digest, nobody can smell the rat that easily.

The saving grace was last 30 minutes with Vidya entry and to see Indu in wedding attire.

But, I was disappointed not to see Inshi get married and how badly executed 2-1/2 hours, the sangeet ceremony was pretty good otherwise.

Holi umeedonwali seems to be unfit theme as it was Holi khushiya cheene wali for me!!!

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-Rinky- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
i am horribly disappointed with the epi...the dance numbers were bad...juvenile...and the things looked badly executed...worst was not having Inshi Marriage...and the family's refusal to participate in it...😕
Amreen Imran thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
I am angry rather than disappointed... 

I was so eagerly waiting for the wedding...

all spoiled!
mahkutty thumbnail
A to Z went wrong... It shows Zee is not capable of throwing maha episodes like star plus...

I thought they was no way people watched this show 2-1/2 hours... many things were not properly corelated.

It would have been not to club so many other show actors together and give such a substandard display.

Songs were definitely pathetic.. I liked the sangeet, but otherwise nothing much to write about.
bishwadeepak thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
totally wastage of time and now the suspence is dragged till monday
Ranjinikishan thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
seriously highly disappointed..inshi scenes were countable today.  add to that shaadi bi nahi hua..now i think even on monday it is not possible since vidhit is not in talking terms.  till he opens his mouth psychic sam ki baat, saare sharma nivas peoples' blame on rishi & indera's gussa dekneko milega. bechara rishi nil support from any human beings 
mahkutty thumbnail
Sharma family will be up again blaming Rishi and Sameer will exploit the occasion to marry Indu and Indu pressure from all quarters...

Rishi seriously under the pump, he needs to answer some hard bites to Indira.  Marriage toh gaya, now he will be thrown out of Indira life as well now.
-Sandy- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
EPIC FAIL! 

At least Vidit's mystery came out, in a wrong way though. 🤢
VintageWine thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
it was totally heading nowhere !!! 
pits and pieces ... even a puzzle would be better  
than what was shown today 
0% direction !!! 
the story just went hay-way  
-Sandy- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
I am glad my exams were over before I watched this. Otherwise, a lot of time wasting could have affected my results. 👎🏼

Lesson learned: Never keep high expectations for Zee mahaepisodes. They are usually more disappointing than the worst 1/2 hr episode. 
Edited by indianfighter - 12 years ago