Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-Snehaa- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 12 years ago

Chapter 4:

Recap: U know! 

So days passed and Kria became close with Sharon,Swayam and Rey. The excitement of homecoming dance and homecoming game was still in the air. The wildcats had won again and they were qualified for the finals!!

A week after the homecoming week:

During dance:

"Everybody gather around!" Ms.Martinez said. Everyone did as she said. Sharon and Kria looked at each other, curious to know about the news. Aashi had joined the dance class as well, obviously because Rey was there. "So, guys! I want to talk to you about the War of Dance competition that takes place every year. So this year, there's going to be Solos, Group and Pair performances. And I want each one of you to participate in the Group and Solo performances. You can leave now, before that give me your names if you want to participate in the Pair Performance. But mind it, I will be the one choosing the pairs, allright! So, hurry up." Ms Martinez said. Sharon,Swayam,Rey,Kria, Aashi and Justin waited because as soon as Ms.Martinez said "Pair" everyone crowded around her. During this time, Kria went next to Rey. "Hey, can I talk to you alone for a minute?" Kria asked. "Ofcourse!" Rey said, and went to a corner. "Hey, listen Rey! I know you might think something. But I see you looking at Aashi everyday at lunch. I know you like her, and she likes you too. So, please! Please, will you ask her out? She really likes you." Kria said. "But.. Kria...I was looking at!" Rey began, but Kria stopped him. " Please! Please Rey! For me? If you think of me as your best friend, please do it." Kria said. "I think of you more than a best friend. And so I will do anything you say." Rey thought, in his mind, very upset at Kria's assumption. "Well..okay!" Rey said. " But.. promi.." Rey began again, when Sharon called them. "Kria! Rey! Come on! We have to give our names!" Sharon said. So the whole group went to give their names. They kept talking till Ms. Martinez could decide who should be the dance partner of who? After sometime, Ms.Martinez called out their names. "So I've decided. Listen carefully.

Andrew and Kelsie

Aashi and Justin

Jessica and Liam

Kria and Reyansh

Sharon and Swayam

Zaina and Holden.  

So I want all of you to come and tell me your choice of song, so I can help you out. And it has to be subtle and romantic. You better start thinking about it right now." Ms.Martinez said, and saying this she dismissed the class. Kria and Rey smiled at each other. Sharon looked at Swayam and when he smiled, she blushed. Aashi was not happy because she wanted to be with Rey. Justin was a good dancer, but he was not Rey. "So where are we discussing?" Sharon asked. "Guys,  how about my house?" Rey asked. "Awesome ,Rey!" Aashi said. 

*******************************************************************************************************8

Rey gave her a crooked smile, and then they left. Kria had taken a day off from work because they had to discuss the song choice at rey's place. So obviously Rey had taken a day off too. At 6, Sharon picked Kria and Aashi up and they reached Rey's house. "Wow..!" was all Kria could say. It was not a palace, but definitely, it was worth living here. Sharon rang the doorbell. A little girl opened the door, and Kria looked at her. "Ya..Yashika??" Kria asked, really surprised. "Yea, Kria! How do you know her? She's Rey's sister!" Sharon said. Kria and Aashi looked at each other, puzzled. Yashika was Rey's sister. "How come Rey never told me that he had a sister?" Kria wondered. "Well, Sharon! Yeah! She and Aisha are best friends. But I never knew she was Rey's sister. This is a huge surprise!" Kria said. Sharon laughed and they went up to Rey's room .The guys were already there. "Hey guys! Missed us?" Sharon asked. "Yaya!" Rey said. "Rey, how come you never told me you have a little sister? And a little sister who happens to my little sister's best friend! " Kria asked. "Well, I thought you knew." Rey said. "Okay guys! Chill!" Swayam said, coming to the rescue. They sat in a circle. "Okay guys! Before we start I wanna confess something to someone." Rey said, getting up. Sharon smiled. Kria beamed. Rey went next to Aashi and bent down and asked. "Will you be my girlfriend?" Aashi didn't wait and replied immediately. "Ofcourse I will!" she said. The smile on Sharon's face turned to a horrified expression. "Rey!!! But you said.. that you love..!" Sharon began, but Swayam cut her out. "Not here, Sharon! Later!" Swayam whispered in her ear. Sharon looked at Swayam with a blank expression and then looked at Kria.  "She..she..she..is smiling??" Sharon asked Swayam. Swayam looked at Kria and nodded. Sharon was still upset and angry with Rey but she didn't want to create a scene. "So let's get out of the romantic mood and discuss  the songs please!" Sharon said, sarcastically. "Yea! Please!" Rey said. Then they started discussing their songs. "hey.. we'll dance for  Can I have this dance from HSM 3!" Sharon said, looking at swayam. "That's a nice song!" Swayam said, smiling at Sharon. "Okay, so our song is decided, Kria. What's yours?" Sharon asked. "Well...Rey.. How about Thousand years by Christina perri?" Kria asked Rey. "Hey, I was thinking about the same song. It's an amazing song." Rey said. "Okay, then we'll dance for Love the Way you lie." Justin said, after he and Aashi had decided. Aashi clung on to Rey like anything. "Okay, I'll drive you home Aashi. Kria, coming?" Rey asked. First she was going to say yes, but Aashi gave her the "please" look, so "It's okay Rey. Sharon'll drive me." She said, instead. They all went home. On the way home, Sharon asked Kria, "Did you ask Rey to ask Aashi out?" "How'd you know? I'm so happy that I hooked them up." Kria said, grinning. "Oookay!" Sharon said, a little annoyed at Kria's assumption that Rey liked Aashi. All of them went home , and they slept.

Next day, at school, news spread like wildfire that Aashi and Rey were together. Rey hated it, but he was doing  it for Kria. The first thing they did was tell about their song for the competition. "Okay, You, Rey, Sharon, Swayam, Aashi, Justin. The seven of you come tomorrow  for practice. Because I can't teach everyone at the same time." Ms. Martinez told Kria.  "Yes, Ms.Martinez. I'll inform the others." Kria told the others about the practice and they were so excited. At night, Sharon came to Kria's house for a sleepover. Aashi said that she was going to Kaycee's house.

***************************************************************************************************

"Kria! Get us something to eat! I'm starving!" Sharon said. "I'll order pizza if you want!" Kria said. "Please.. do that!" Sharon said, smiling. Kria called to order pizza while Sharon logged on to her FB from Kria's laptop. "WTH??" Sharon shouted, looking at a pic. Kria just hung up the phone and she went to see what Sharon was so shocked about. "Kria, did Aashi tell you that she and rey are going on a date today?" Sharon asked. "No.. she told me that she's going to Kaycee's." Kria answered. Sharon shook her head. "Call Rey! Call Rey now!" Sharon told Kria. "But.. why?" Kria asked. "Because I need an explanation." Sharon said. "it's okay, Sharon. Chill! Let him enjoy." Kria said, but Sharon didn't listen to her. She called Rey and put the phone on speaker mode. "Hello!" Rey said. "Rey! What are you doing at Burger City now?" Sharon asked. "Well, I'm with Aashi. She wanted to eat burger." Rey said. "Rey, you're so dead when I meet you tomorrow. You traitor!" Sharon shouted. Kria was puzzled. "What! Why?" Rey shouted back. "Well, first you told me that you love'" Sharon was saying, when Kria told her to calm down. Hearing Kria's voice, Rey shouted even more, "Is the phone on speaker?" he asked. "Yea, why do you care so much whether anyone hears our convo or not?" Sharon shouted back. "Sharon! Kria just heard everything!" Rey said, forgetting that the phone was on speaker. Kria froze. Sharon looked at Kria but Kria just ran out of the room. "Well, I didn't mean to disturb anyone' s privacy." She said, before leaving. "Kria! Wait!" Sharon said. But Kria slammed the door behind her and went to Aisha's room. She could still hear everything which Sharon and Rey were talking because Aisha's and Kria's room were opposite to each other. "Now you hurt her! Why did you have to shout like that?" Sharon asked Rey. "What? She got hurt? What did I say?" Rey asked. "Well, go to a doctor. Looks like you have Amnesia." Sharon said, and hung up.

Over here, Kria was wiping her tears away. She thought that Rey was her best friend. That Rey would  tell her everything.  But apparently didn't think of her as a best friend. Why did he say that when Sharon said that the phone was on speaker. Sharon came and sat next to her. "Hey.. Kria! It's okay! Rey didn't mean it. He was just acting crazy allright. Trust me." Sharon said. Kria just nodded. They heard the doorbell ring. "I think Pizza's here! Come on Kria!" Sharon said. "You go and get it!" Kria said, still upset. "Don't be like this! Come on!!!!" Sharon said, pulling Kria down with her.

Precap: I'm sorry Kria. I should have told you about the date- Rey.

So.. did you like it? Was it unexpected... I know all of you are going to be really angry at how i'm writing the story but trust me, this is where the real story starts... :)

Comment and like ... and tell your friends to comment too :)

And add me to your buddy list if you liked it so i can send you after i update :)

And someone tell me how to reply to everyone of you. I really don't know how to do that :P

Edited by taylenaloverx03 - 12 years ago
chsripriya thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
rey asked ali so bad yaar when will u change rey and kriya into kriyaansh plz do that soon lovely update  update soon and thnx for pm me
-Snehaa- thumbnail
you'll have to wait a little for that sorry! :P

-Vaish- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
it was so sweet.

y kria is oblivious to rey'f feelings always.

accha if u wanna reply individually then whichever comment u want to reply, u see a quote writen over it. just hit it. it gets copied to text editoe and then u can reply

what happened at homecoming but
-Snehaa- thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: kriyansh24

it was so sweet.

y kria is oblivious to rey'f feelings always.

accha if u wanna reply individually then whichever comment u want to reply, u see a quote writen over it. just hit it. it gets copied to text editoe and then u can reply

what happened at homecoming but

Okayy!! Thankyu so much!😊
 Well, i didn't want to drag the homecoming week! so! :P
And glad u liked it :)
Edited by taylenaloverx03 - 12 years ago
crazysky thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 6
it was really really awesome...
i thouroly enjoyed...
ireally loved it...
each n every line