9/3: Let's Play CATCH CATCH! - Page 5

Posted: 12 years ago

I m totally forgot tht how much i pissed on today's epi Mami d Laundry drama ...bcoz of SPA ...but ur post remind me all

But now i m in really good mood d dnt wana spoil it to talk about them so direct coming on Rabba ve mom which we get in Bheek but chalo jo bhi hai Rabba Ve to mila itna hi kafi hai ...d tht tom d Jerry catchy d running fight ...i enjoy it wish we get Rabba Ve on thier bed ...seriously when she run over d bed i feel maybe they end while fighting ...my GT thoughts with Angelic Muh* lol
Edited by uswah - 12 years ago
thanks for the uncut version. i didnt want to watch nay saas bahu drama.  and you provided the ucut of arhi.  its the only reason we watch the show.  thanks for the awesome job that your do.  thanks agian πŸ€—
thank you shy darling...love you and your work as usualπŸ‘
Thank you for the pics video and also pm.
Thanks Shy love it as always.

Today is a gr8 day 5 awards and Barun hosting ufff  the team and even fans Rock πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘
Tfs shy
me too very happy today
yooo arhi and hottiee won award:)
heyyy awesomeee!!!! happy weekend to u too!!!
Shy i just love your posts as usual!!!
And thanks for the uncut!!

you are a life saver!! After watching the arhi scene being interrupted repeatedly my masterchef mami i was like Oh Man neeed Shy's video...this is torture!!
THANKS for the fab work...n yayyy for Barun Sanaya ruling SPA πŸ₯³πŸ₯³
Thanks Shalu,πŸ‘ just finished watching it. I am hoping for the story to move froward, next week now that SPA is over.