Kaisa Yeh Pyaar Hai

angad supporting kripa, will kripa...

mikagurl23 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 19 years ago
dannggg... the love has already started. i couldnt believe he was looking at kripa and then he saved her from those two goons/drunkers. he already started protecting her, i wonder if kripa had to give her life for angad, would she do it??

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

punjabiprincess thumbnail
as rocku46 said who knows, but I would.😆 As you can probably tell I am crazy about Angad.😉
chillyflakes thumbnail

Kripa still holds a burning flame in her heart for Angad, no doubt about that!

If she so hated him, then she wouldn't have felt bad about the fact that she keeps losing her cool with him & misunderstands his motives!

Also, if she has truly gotten over him, then Angad won't make one hell of a difference to her, but the lady cannot even bear to see him touch her.......

Kripa is so in love with Angad, only it is buried under layers of regret, resentment & misunderstandings!

As far as Angad is concerned, I feel that he is madly attracted to Kripa, but definitely not in love with her......he has no reasons to be! But the attraction factor is very high for him, the fact that she snubs him all the time and reacts negatively to him, provokes & intrigues him to no extent! Also, he saved Kripa from the drunks, not because he is in love with her, or for that matter because he is attracted towards her, but for the fact that Kripa is a part of his group now, his dance partner and he kinda holds himself responsible for her in this aspect. But the most important reason, why I felt that Angad saved her was because, he is a genuinly nice guy, and did what any decent guy (like Prithvi or Mannan for example) would have done. I feel that, if it was Mishti or Harshini in Kripa's place, Angad would have still reacted in the same manner and protected them.

Angad is intrigued and challenged by Kripa but NOT in love with her at all, at this moment. Kripa on the other hand is still deeply & heart-breakingly in love with Angad, but thinks that she is not! Prithvi meanwhile has fallen in love with Kripa and is very sure about his feelings!

This is the love nexus that I could make out from KYPH till date!

Cheers,

Chilly

Mrs.Brett Lee thumbnail
Originally posted by: chillyflakes

Kripa still holds a burning flame in her heart for Angad, no doubt about that!

If she so hated him, then she wouldn't have felt bad about the fact that she keeps losing her cool with him & misunderstands his motives!

Also, if she has truly gotten over him, then Angad won't make one hell of a difference to her, but the lady cannot even bear to see him touch her.......

Kripa is so in love with Angad, only it is buried under layers of regret, resentment & misunderstandings!

As far as Angad is concerned, I feel that he is madly attracted to Kripa, but definitely not in love with her......he has no reasons to be! But the attraction factor is very high for him, the fact that she snubs him all the time and reacts negatively to him, provokes & intrigues him to no extent! Also, he saved Kripa from the drunks, not because he is in love with her, or for that matter because he is attracted towards her, but for the fact that Kripa is a part of his group now, his dance partner and he kinda holds himself responsible for her in this aspect. But the most important reason, why I felt that Angad saved her was because, he is a genuinly nice guy, and did what any decent guy (like Prithvi or Mannan for example) would have done. I feel that, if it was Mishti or Harshini in Kripa's place, Angad would have still reacted in the same manner and protected them.

Angad is intrigued and challenged by Kripa but NOT in love with her at all, at this moment. Kripa on the other hand is still deeply & heart-breakingly in love with Angad, but thinks that she is not! Prithvi meanwhile has fallen in love with Kripa and is very sure about his feelings!

This is the love nexus that I could make out from KYPH till date!

Cheers,

Chilly

even i think what chilly thinks
TheBlackJaguar thumbnail
Bingo Chilly......but ever since he imagined Kripa in place of the dance instructor, i think it's going beyond Angad's control!😉
§IMP£¥ §TÙÑNÏÑG thumbnail

yup...i think he saved kripa from the gundas coz he is basically a nice guy at heart..may be he did this unintentionally....or may be he wanted to prove to kripa "wat if i wasnt here, then u must have known"

who knows😕

kool*kariya* thumbnail

ya chilly i agree hes not in luv wid her yet but is certainly attracted.....................falling in luv is just around da corner

kariya! 

iram_99 thumbnail

Chilly I definatly agree with you, Angad does not love Kripa yet, but Prithvi does. And Kripa loves Angad somewhere deep down in her heart but her misunderstandings and hatred cover it up so she doesn't notice it as of yet. Maybe she will later in the drama.

---Iram---

mikagurl23 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
BINGO chilly. thanx, just wanted to see who would disagree, i knew that angad isn't in love with kripa, as far him falling in love, is a bit of a journey to go along with. Kripa does love Angad, although it might've been an infatuation, but she actually dreamed of him, and came to the music institution due to Angad. Now that she has seen what he Actually does and his untruthful words from the camera, she is repentful of how could she fall in love with that guy. and now that Angad has started saving Kripa, its a matter of fact, that he is there to prove it that he can be a nice person, we don't know if he did it unintentionally or intentionally. all we know is that they both hate each other, as far it goes with angad and his attraction, he just isn't used to a fact for a girl saying no to him, or rejecting him.