Page 1 of 7

Page 1
Page   of 7
Page 2 Page 7

WhiteNights.

IF-Dazzler

WhiteNights.

Posted: 09 March 2012 at 6:45am | IP Logged
I am sitting with my heart in my mouth at this very moment,Silly while watching the proceedings on screen. Pintu and Pinky already in the shaadi mandap, pheras are going to startShocked and there VP is still missing...Cry I know not what will happen by the end of the epi but i just cant take this tension any more hence venting it out here...
Pintu!! if you dont stop the wedding I am gonna so kill youAngry

Sorry for the silly topic but i couldnt help itLOL

The following 11 member(s) liked the above post:

aruntouchSumy_luv_KMsamarp2AngeloScurosandiabwadi..dollkaverimoniluvskinshukSuchi--Ursh-FizaluvsKinshuk

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Hyperventilating..OMG!" in Afsar Bitiya forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

KinSanj

IF-Stunnerz

KinSanj

BollyCurry Buzzer

Posted: 09 March 2012 at 6:47am | IP Logged
omg srsly? the wedding rituals have begun? OMG! don't tell me ki pehras and all will happen and plz...let's hope this thing ends today...i wont' be able to wait until monday!

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

aruntouchWhiteNights.sandiabwadi..doll-Ursh-

WhiteNights.

IF-Dazzler

WhiteNights.

Posted: 09 March 2012 at 6:49am | IP Logged

YES!! yes yes yes and YES!!!!!! Pintu ji knows it allParty

Go Pintu! Go! He has proved it that he is THE manWink. Great dialogues! Loved every bit of whatever he said to TTS.

AND...the Wedding is off!!Dancing

The following 11 member(s) liked the above post:

choc.trufflesswathipatilaruntouch-Misek-samarp2AngeloScurosandiabwadi..dollkaveriSuchi--Ursh-

-Ursh-

IF-Sizzlerz

-Ursh-

Posted: 09 March 2012 at 6:50am | IP Logged
I haven't seen episode ahh! hope someone uploads sooon...the waiting is killinggg me!

@sanjana...agreee with you Can't wait till Monday if they decide to do a cliff hanger it will be a bad state LOL

aruntouchWhiteNights.sandiabAngeloScurokaveri

samarp2

IF-Dazzler

samarp2

Posted: 09 March 2012 at 6:53am | IP Logged
ohh..i wanted to skip todays epi, just wanted to read written update..cause i could not bear the tention

i thought cause of HD special today no telecast...atlast good telecast & nice epi it seems..i can't wait to watch it

WhiteNights.

IF-Dazzler

WhiteNights.

Posted: 09 March 2012 at 6:54am | IP Logged
LOL girls, I am going mad here hence the hypernessLOL

But you all can relax atleast the wedding is off! Pintu overheard the kidnapping convo between TTS and Bihari. He knows how low his dad has fallen.
Lets see what happens with VP though. And oh, Pindky ji faints as Pintu walks off!

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

aruntouchsamarp2AngeloScurowadi..dollsandiabkaveri-Ursh-

KinSanj

IF-Stunnerz

KinSanj

BollyCurry Buzzer

Posted: 09 March 2012 at 6:58am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ConnectTheDots.

YES!! yes yes yes and YES!!!!!! Pintu ji knows it allParty

Go Pintu! Go! He has proved it that he is THE manWink. Great dialogues! Loved every bit of whatever he said to TTS.

AND...the Wedding is off!!Dancing
YES!
Omg @last...! i saw the coming up so yeah...omg omg omg! YAY! I'm gonna party tonight :P

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

aruntouchWhiteNights.samarp2AngeloScurosandiabwadi..dollkaveri

samarp2

IF-Dazzler

samarp2

Posted: 09 March 2012 at 6:59am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ConnectTheDots.

LOL girls, I am going mad here hence the hypernessLOL

But you all can relax atleast the wedding is off! Pintu overheard the kidnapping convo between TTS and Bihari. He knows how low his dad has fallen.
Lets see what happens with VP though. And oh, Pindky ji faints as Pintu walks off!

ohh reallyROFL, that was bound too happen to pinkdkyLOL..i am eager to c this scene more nowBig smileBig smile

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.