im sorry im hd nt commented on d last 3 updts..dnt get much tym to come ol.:(
bt amazingg superbb updates yaar👏👏
really d ending ws juz perfect
loved d confession.😳.nd shunaani's bad tyming🤣
samrat asking gunjan fr d date ws soo funnyyy..🤣
d proposal  ws really beautifully wriiten..👍🏼
totally in sajan dreamland nw
nd epilouge ws soo cuteee..❤️
il really miss this ff alot😔..this ff is definattly one of my favs..well actually all ur ffs are my favs..😆
keep writing..ur juz an amazingg writer⭐️

Thank you so much shreya 🤗 🤗 I am so glad you enjoyed the end. I know. I'll miss writing too! hahaha. Means alot to me that you like reading what I write ! Thank you so so much! Love you loads!
Posted: 11 years ago
hey! fabulous update n epilogue! 
i dnt know wen is d next tym u'll come n check dis post! but i want 2 let u know dat v'll all miss u till den!
^^username change? and ur still on IF :O
@Tanzeel : Heyy 🤗 How are you girl? Its been ages..
I just came here yesterday after months... Don't know Im back for long or what! 

heyyy🤗 you know so many people have disappeared from IF now days so its so goood to see an old friend back here :D I'm same old me but life keeps getting harder at the moment I am in the process of university applications and what now so it sucks :( how have you been?

Originally posted by -CreativeSoul-

heyyy🤗 you know so many people have disappeared from IF now days so its so goood to see an old friend back here :D I'm same old me but life keeps getting harder at the moment I am in the process of university applications and what now so it sucks :( how have you been?

Yes I know! And that is sad...  :(
And yess, its difficult tanzeel but exciting too.. you are deciding where you'll be spending the next 3-4 years of your life ! so make wise choices :) 

Originally posted by DoNotDisturb

Yes I know! And that is sad...  :(
And yess, its difficult tanzeel but exciting too.. you are deciding where you'll be spending the next 3-4 years of your life ! so make wise choices :) 

I agree its extremely exciting :D I do love it I just wish the wait time would be over waiting for replies is terrifying! 
anyways what have you been up to now days?
Originally posted by -CreativeSoul-

I agree its extremely exciting :D I do love it I just wish the wait time would be over waiting for replies is terrifying! 
anyways what have you been up to now days?
Just studying all all. Nothing really. Hope I will get into a good college.. :( But at the moment Im about to start my 12th standard. 
Originally posted by DoNotDisturb

Just studying all all. Nothing really. Hope I will get into a good college.. :( But at the moment Im about to start my 12th standard. 
I'm sure you'll do awesome your a smart kid ;) yeah 12th can be hard but also fun cause its like the closing chapter,well good luck with everything :) 
 Thank you and same to you tanzeel 😃 ⭐️