Page 1 of 4

Page 1
Page   of 4
Page 2 Page 4

AmRiTa_S

IF-Dazzler

AmRiTa_S

Posted: 09 March 2012 at 3:38am | IP Logged
OK i loved every bit of yesterday's group performance and excellent choreo by NIMIT...love this guy. Smile  

Everyone was fab but one person i could nt get my eyes off was Sneha Kapoor. Star

How beautiful was she looking in yellow..this kinda dance form is nt her forte but man she was no less than anyone. She is an amazing dancer, a very graceful one...the way her hands and feet perfectly pointed says it all...love that she finishes the step properly. Her attitude, moves and her personality is charismatic. The way she flipped her hair throughout the performance..hayee. 

I love the bit when Swayam walks around Sharon at the beginning of the performance when Rey hits him wit d Basket ball and every1 freezes...effin adorble moment. Blushing Heart

Well Sneha...Shantanu, Macci, Sam along with Bharat were show stealers fr me. I love that everyone was given equal space though during the end i could rarely see Sneha.

She is a perfect example of oomph, grace and beauty. I hope we will get to see more of Sneha dancin on d3...she is the best. 

Proud to be a Sneha Kapoor Fan ClapStar

Edited by AmritaluvSwaRon - 09 March 2012 at 3:44am

The following 29 member(s) liked the above post:

dancetillyoudroNajimaaminirockstarvaroo28barbdollhkl75armaityaparnaghosh23dew_dropz-FrozenRain-ShantanuSoulcelestaeKaranWahi5candybarinshuuMirageSwarontaniya_dostiiyasriRadioactive.Tanuka_TanHa-Nia-LadyStarkBeulaSwaRonnish22muskuranaSugarCubesABBY92-dark.horse-The007Shivani

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Sneha Kapoor aka Sharon...class apart." in Channel V Dil Dosti Dance forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

-dark.horse-

IF-Sizzlerz

-dark.horse-

Posted: 09 March 2012 at 3:45am | IP Logged
uff uff wat class of dancer she is...
wat a attitude mannn...its treat to watch her while performing...
d way she flips her hair...ufff mai toh uski ZUL-fon ki fan ho gai hun...
luv u gal...Hug
d way u dance d way u complete every n every small step...
PERFECTIONIST she is..ClapThumbs Up
yaaa d way sharon freeze..i just luv dat pose...

bt yaaa i wanna say sumthing...one small thing dat i noticed...
i knw equal space is been given to every1..
bt in d last part..d ramdom one...sneha is nt visible..Unhappy
her height is short sooo i cnt find her...sooo just one thing ki please take care dat short heighted one should be in front...
in last pose also she is nt visible...Unhappy

n indeed pround sneha kapoor fan..!StarClap

Edited by SwaRonforever - 09 March 2012 at 3:54am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

AmRiTa_S

-Nia-

IF-Rockerz

Posted: 09 March 2012 at 3:49am | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

AmRiTa_S

Radioactive.

IF-Dazzler

Radioactive.

Posted: 09 March 2012 at 3:52am | IP Logged
totally agreed amu di...Sneha really shone is yesterdays performance...n yeah tht bit where Swayam walks arnd was very cute...She was simply amazing in yesterdays dance...truly..She is oomph,beauty & grace...the magic she creates onscreen is unmatchable...She is just too gud...
Sneha,TANNU,Massy,Kunwar n Alisha were the highlight for me...they were just too gud...n i have to mention...Alisha & Sneha both have a very expressive face...
loved the whole dance to the core...
PROUD TO BE A SNEHA FAN...!!!!

Edited by Srishti_SwaRon - 09 March 2012 at 4:02am

AmRiTa_S

nish22

IF-Rockerz

nish22

Posted: 09 March 2012 at 3:55am | IP Logged
Absolutely Amu di!! That moment he walked around sharon was ooo adorable.. And also when they were doing a one on one face-off Shan does his signature Changing L to Heart!! :P And Sneha was Just tooo good!! For me, Sneha, Shan, Massy, Sam and Neha AndObvio Bharatwere the Best!! Nimit Killed the Choreo!!

AmRiTa_S

barbdoll

barbdoll

Posted: 09 March 2012 at 4:00am | IP Logged
absolutely true yaar!! i find sharon d best in d d3 gals, as she does d step wid a uniqueness in her moves! different from all!! Big smile

AmRiTa_S

-Antu-_-Aslan-

IF-Rockerz

Posted: 09 March 2012 at 4:11am | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

AmRiTa_Smuskurana

AmRiTa_S

IF-Dazzler

AmRiTa_S

Posted: 09 March 2012 at 4:42am | IP Logged
I liked Alisha too but when i see Sneha i see many more things like grace which i can't find in anyone else but her...dance toh sab karte hain bt when Sneha dances i can't look at anyone...she is that effin brilliant fr me ..

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

dew_dropz-Antu-_-Aslan--dark.horse-

Post Reply New Post

Go to top