Users

Frequent Posters

sdlife19 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by: spvd

part 2
what the hell is wrong with this Maan?
how could he behave like that to any woman?
poor Geet...
and who is he talking about?
Geet is Arjun's sister and Annie is Maan's sister...
my God the Spiders and Eagles are too much...
cont soon...

even i think something is really wrong with maan.. but dont worry i will reveal it soon
Tyro thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
y is geet taking all this from maan...??

what does she fear??...by what thing maan is blackmailing her...

continue soon...
sdlife19 thumbnail
Originally posted by: jyoti_l

y is geet taking all this from maan...??

what does she fear??...by what thing maan is blackmailing her...

continue soon...

dear she is not fearing him...

and she cant herself leave the house as no one will believe her tat Maan is such a monster.. dadi knows only their strain intheir relationship but not wat happens behind the closed door. i have also mentioned tat the Khuranna's love Maan alot and she wants them to hate her like Maan so tat no one will blame Maan. so now she got a perfect chance by abprting the baby she can take all blame on her.. even though she hates him she cant see him broken and taking blame

sdlife19 thumbnail

Part 3

Maan reached KC and as soon as he entered the whole office became a terror zone. The staff who was enjoying by now were back to their respective place fearing their MD Maan Singh Khuranna. They had knew Maan as a person who hardly lost his temper but ever since he joined the KC on full time basis and taking the control of the KC he was a terror for the whole staff. Yes, he used to attend the office during his college days and would handle some of the projects and was well known for his inherited basic tactics from his grandfather and father. He very well knew how to crack down a deal and ever since he joined the KC with the post of MD he was like a robot and ready for any challenge. Within this 3 months he had taken over almost all the important projects and his competitors were hell sacred of him. No one could stand infront of the great Business tycoon MAAN SINGH KHURANNA. But no one was aware of his inner turmoil. A storm which was going inside his heart which was slowly taking his life away. He entered his cabin and sat down on his seat with his ever increasing anger. Just with the reminder of geet he would blast on anyone and hurt himself. As he remembered the precious night and the torture he gave to geet made him wild and just broke the glass of water with his bare hand which lead o bleed. He did not feel any pain as the pain his heart was going through was much more painfull.

Maan: why geet why? Why did you do this to? Kya kami thi mere pyar mein jo tumne mujhe itna bada dhoka diya. What was wrong in are love tat you had to ditch me geet. Why this punishment when I loved you more than anyone else. But wat did I deserve back geet. Just pain for loving you. But not anymore geet. You will pay for each second of your life. You wil regret the very moment you ditched me for tat b******. You have to pay for playing with my heart. You have seen the Maan who loved you but now you will have to face the wrath of real Maan Singh Khuranna. I will make your life a living hell where you will beg for death but it will be far away from you. I know tat by giving you pain, I will also be in pain but I cant forget wat you have done. so along with you even I will suffer but this pain is nothing for me wat you have given and I will make sure tat you will pay for your sins. I still remember the day when you confessed your love for me in front of everyone..

FLASHBACK

Maan: Yes M in love with you. Maan Singh Khuranna is in Love with Geet Handa ever since he has seen her. Geet has been ruling him from the day one when he saw her. She has been in haunting my dreams.. but I love her. I love Geet Handa.

Geet was startled with his lovely yet powerful confession of love. She could see love for her in his eyes. Even though see was restless for him she could not figure out wat was she feeling for him. But there was strange happiness within her when he said Mishti and confessed his love. She slowly raised her hand to touch his face but before she could touch him she heard some noise outside the classroom and at once she pushd him and ran away. Maan was shocked as he did not think tat she would do this.

Maan: god damn it. Wat the hell have I done. you have sacred geet, Maan. But wat was it tat I have seen in her eyes. I cant be wrong in judging her eyes. She feels the same as I feel for her. But Maan is this the way to confess your love. But wat could I do, I was so restless ever since I have seen her and could not control myself. Damn it. I hope she does not take me wrong, I cant afford to loose her. She has become my life and I will get her.

Maan reached the party hall and saw geet talking with her friends but her eyes were searching for him. Here geet after coming back was not the same she was deep in thoughts of Maan even though she was with her friends,. They both stole glances and geet making sure tat Maan did not see her, but Maan could easily guess wat was going in her mind and heart. The party was over and all went back to their homes.  Few days passed by after Maan's confession but Geet did not say anything. They did see each other more frequently now and always found and opportunity to be near by so tat they could atleast see each other. Maan was getting more restless with her silence but he somewhere knew tat geet loved him. He waited for her to confess her love. Both wanted to talk to each other but could not as they were always surrounded by their friends and Maan being the general secretary of the college was too busy and he would also attend the KC. By the time geet and maan knew each other very well. They would easy guess from their looks if they were happy or sad. They was a strong bond built up between them without talking to each other.

Other side the eagles were losing their patience as the college principal had given them a warning for suspension of one month due to the last incident. They were just finding a chance to take their revenge from Maan and today they got a perfect one. They knew tat Maan would be late for college as he had to attend a small meeting in KC and whereas Prem and raj were in the canteen and Adi was all alone coming towards the college. They just dragged him and started hitting him. They just wanted to make Maan understand so tat he would not interfer again but in a rage of revenge Rahul and Aryan lost their control and almost beat Adi until he lost his senses. As soon as they saw students coming they left and soon the news was reached to Raj and Prem who hurried Adi to hospital. Later on Maan was informed about the attack on Adi which made him to loose all his control as Adi was not only his best friend but his Father sister's son whom was his mate and friend ever since they were born. Adi and Maan never kept any secrets from each other and Adi also knew about geet. But when he heard about Adi it made him to go wild and Maan, Prema nd Raj reached the college campus all unaware tat the eagles were just waiting for them. As soon as the spiders reached there they pounced on each other like hungry tigers and started to beat and hit ecah other without any realisation tat Aryan was holding a Knife with him. He was about to injure Maan with the knife when Prem saw and screamed alerting Maan but he did not miss the attack from Aryan. Aryan was smart enough to attack him and the knife landed on Maan's arm making it too bleed. This did not stop Maan and he pushed Aryan and thereafter Arjun came to fight with Maan. When Arjun was about to punch Maan wjen geet screamed taking Maan's name and she fainted and fell on the ground. Arjunsaw geet hitting the ground and he ran to her and took her home before it was too late.

The next day geet reached college with full on anger. She was so scared by seeing Maan's hand bleeding and still he was fighting. That one sight made her to go through her worse state. She was searching Maan in the whole college when someone told her tat he was in the canteen. She stormed inside it and looked for Maan who was sitting with his friends and talking. She reached near him and placed a tight slap on his face. The sound of the slap echoed in the canteen making everyone froze in their places and it was the first time ever since someone dared to slap him and tat to a girls. Geet caught hold of maan's collar making him to stand and slapped him once again fully braking down.

Geet: how dare you Maan? Aapki himmat kaisi hui? Wat do you think of yourself haan. Do you realise wat you anger can do no how can you realise anything.. sirf gussa nazar aata hai aapko aur kuch nahi. Kabhi socha hai aapne ki aapko aise dekhar mera kya haal hoga par apko kya farak padta hai na. main hoti kaun hoon aapki jo aap meri chinta kare. Aapke liye tho sirf aapke yeh dost maayane rakthe hai aur kuch nahi. Par yeh yaad rakhna maan ki aap ki yeh zindagi sirf aapki nahi hain balki meri hain aur aapko koi haq nahi ki aap meri zindagi ko dard de. Nahi dekh sakthi main aapko dard mein. Janthe hain kal aapke haatho mein khoon dekhar mera kya haal, main kitna ghabara gayi thi par aapko ushe kya fark padtha hain. Kya fark padtha hain ki main jeevu ya maru..

Maan: geeet…………….

Geet: kya geet. Mat lijiye mera naam. Nahi sunna mujhe kuch bhi. Samjhe aap. Ek baat yaad rakhna MAAN SINGH KHURANNA ki ab aapki yeh zindagi kisi aur ki ammanat hai. Yeh dil ab aapka nahi hai aur khabardaar jo aap ne phir kabhi aisa kuch kiya tho mujhse bura koi nahi hoga. Do you get wat I said. Don't you ever dare to hurt yourself even my mistake. Damn it say something why don't you understand tat I Love You Maan. Geet Handa Loves Maan. Yes Maan Singh Khuaranna belongs to only and only Geet Handa and so does Geet. So before you step into any sort of troubles think wat will be consequences Maan. Than don't blame me for wat I will do and this is Geet handa's promise. She cried again saying I LOVE YOU MAAN.

Maan could not believe tat geet had confessed her love tat to infront of everyone. He was so happy tat he just pulled her in her arms hugging her tight as possible. Making her understand tat he only belonged to her and noone else. The students present in the canteen were shocked to see but soon realised tat the most happening and handsome boy was in love with the most beautiful girl of the college. They clapped for the new love birds making geet to come out of the hug but maan just stood there hugging her and slowly placed a soft peck on her forehead and saying I LOVE GEET so that everyone could hear it.

Days passed by and their love was in full swing. They never left a chance of being together. Even though Maan was hell busy he would remove time for his mishti and spend some time with her. He had warned her tat hence forth he will pick her and drop her from college so tat they could spend time. As time passed they knew each other more and respected each other eve more. The whole college was obvious with their love story but Arjun was no where to believe. He could not believe tat Maan would fall for his sister who though stayed in London was much more traditional and nave at heart. But one day he was shocked to see Maan and geet getting out of Maan's car and Maan hugging geet from side ways. This triggered Arjun and he marched towards them stopping them soon. Seeing Arjun blocking Maan's way students gathered there.

Arjun:  so the great MSK with a girl and tat to with Arjun Handa's sister Geet Handa.

Maan: just clear our way Arjun. I don't have time to spend listening to your useless talks.

Arjun: so the new lover boy of the college is in a hurry friends. Don't you find this amazing. Come on Maan don't be a jerk like a sick lover. All know tat MSK can never fall for a girl.

Maan: you never know arjun when your life changes and you sweet baby sister had been successful in changing MSK. So if you are clear enough can you leave  our way.

Arjun: not so soon Maan. Don't think tat I don't understand your tricks and making geet to fall for you.

Maan: is it so Arjun than the same applies to you. And if you have a memory loss than I would remind you tat you were the one who had openly confessed his love to my sister Annie in front of the whole world.

Arjun: tat's a different case Maan. Geet is a Handa so she expects the best from her life.

Maan: and so does she Arjun. And don't forget tat Annie is after all a Khuranna and she too deservves the best of best.

Arjun: ya I very well know wat she deserves and wat not.

Maan:mind your words Arjun. You claim to love her tat its better you don't insult your love in front of everyone.

Arjun: cut the crap Maan. Its better you stay away from geet. It will be good for you otherwise I have other ways to do it.

Maan: you cant do anything Arjun. With this he holds geet hand and pulls her but Arjun blocks his way to ounch him but before tat geet stepped between them and said

Geet: don't you dare bhaiyya. And why the hell do you have a problem. When you love Annie who belongs to Khuranna's than why cant I love Maan. I don't know wats the reason begind your so called hatred to each other even when our parents know each other since long and I don't intend to know the reason also but you have no right to stop me from loving Maan. You always say tat you don't mix your love and hatred than why are you mixing them now. You said right tat I do deserve the best and yes Maan is the best and m pround tat he loves me the way I m. I know tat I don't wear modern dresses but m not narrow minded and Maan has accepted me the way I m. so when he does not have problem of me being a Handa and your sister than why do you have. Did Maan ever stop Annie from loving you and being with you than how can you think such thing for me. So why create problems between relations. I don't care wat the whole world says about us but it matters wat my family and maan says. And when mom and dad does not have problem than I think you should not have one. And yes I openly declare tat Arjun Handa's sister and Daughter of Mohinder Handa is in love with Maan Singh Khuranna son of Yash Singh Khuranna and he is the best for Geet Handa.

Arjun was numb by listening to his baby sister. It was the first time tat she had raised her voice in front of him. But yeh she was right tat Maan indeed was the best for her and he could not deny this very fact. Even though their were the best of best enemies to each other Arjun knew Maan was the best. He  felt  so proud of himself and he just hugged geet.

Arjun: you are right princess. It does not matter wat relation I have with Maan but he is the best for you and I know tat he wil love you till eternity. I always knew tat you would never settled for anything less than the best and you proved me right with your choice. Maan is indeed the best and no one can match him. Its just tat I could not believe tat Maan would love any girl and tat you when he knew tat you are my sister. But he did prove me wrong like always.

Unknown to them there were three people who were fuming in anger looking at them. They could not believe tat Arjun would accept Maan so easily for his sister and this was a total shock for them.

PRESENT

Maan came out of his thoughts that unknowing brought tears in his eyes.  He remembered the day when geet had stood by him for their love infront of her brother. He was so happy tat day but now everything was over. That love which could besen in geet eyes was all fake. The love, the care which she had shown looked so fake now. She had shattered his heart and life and now he vowed to destroy her.

In Khuranna Mansion

Geet was all alone sitting in her room when she felt throwing up once again. Since morining she had thrown up twice and was all weak. She knew tat this was due to her pregnancy which just reminded her off her dreadful nights with Maan. The nights whichj she had thought would be so beautiful but turned out to be a nightmares every night.she just wanted to get rid of this child as she hated the mere realization tat Maan part was growing inside her.  She just hated herself for being his victim an started to rub her body as if to remove his every touch which made her go more wild. She scratched herself with her nails making marks on her body. She slowly dragged herself inside the shower and stood there for long to erase his touch but alas she knew tat she could not erase the feelings she had deep inside her heart for him and he still resided inside her. Her hand slowly reached her tummy and she realized tat she had to take Maan's signature on the abortion papers as soon as possible before anyone knew about her pregnancy. She had found perfect chance to get out of this house and she anyhow did not wanted to give birth to tat monsters child.

She again sat in the room thinking as to how to go about her plan when she saw maan coming inside and keeping a file on the table. By now she knew tat Maan hardly would read any files brought home and would just sign them. So she slowly slipped the papers inside it when he was away in the bathroom. He ran to the kitchen to get his coffee. She had worn a full sleeves kurti so tat no one could see her nails marks which she had given to herself. She helped nakul in dinner as she wanted to avoid Maan and did not want to be his victim tonight as she was feeling too weak and she could not take the risk. The whole family had their dinner where Maan noticed tat geet was all the way avoiding him and geet would guess the anger in his eyes, but she was determined today and asked dadi if she could spend some time together with her. Knowing how close they were the family did not say anything but here Maan was fuming in anger. Geet quickly followed Dadima into her room and here Maan was seething in anger and made a plan to bring her back. Evn though he hated her he could not sleep without her having in the room. With through  determination he reached the dadima room.

Maan: wat the hel is this geet. How many time I have told you not to touch my files. And now m not getting the mehta's file. Dadima please tell geet to search my file na m not getting it.

Geet knew tat it was yet another plan but before she could say anything dadima spoke.

Dadima: geet beta go and give his file before he takes the whole house on his head.

As soon as dadima said those words he pulled geet  outside and dragged her to the room and closed the door.

Maan: wat do you think geet tat you can escape me with your silly ideas. And do you think tat I don't understand tat you are avoiding me.

Geet: yes I have been avoiding you but wat can you do.

Maan: so much confidence… but don't worry you will regret this.

Geet: I know tat I will regret and have to pay for it. So why waste time in it when I very well know wat you will do. So I will make easy fro you. She starts undressing herself and presents her fully nude in front of him. Maan smirked seeing her but soon tat smirk turned to anger when he saw her hands and body with fresh naik marks.

Maan: so you have been wearing this kurti so tat you can hide this marks. Too good Ms. Handa. But don't you feel tat this will not affect me. It just tat you are giving yourself pain and I just love it.

Geet: I know Maan tat  my pain does not have any affect on you and you don't have any mercy on me. So why waste time just do wat you want and leave me.

Maan: I will dear.. why so much in hurry. Oh I see tat you are desparate for me or is tat you did not meet him today and got your daily dose from you so called lover. Or he stopped touching you ever since I have.

Geet: god knows Maan  tat no one has touched me rather than you. I have been true to you and your love but I feel sorry tat you never understood me.

Maan: just cut the crap geet. I know how pure you are.

Geet: I know Maan tat even if I open my heart and show you, you won't believe. However, I only pray to god tat you realise wat you are doing but I even pray to god tat he takes my life away before I see you repenting for your sins. I can't see you in pain even though I hate you Maan. I will not be able to see the strong Maan been broken for his one mistake.

Maan felt pain by hearing her words of her death but still he could not believe her and just pulled her towards the bed and laid on top of her. He ripped his shirt and started kissing her but he could not go further as her words were ringing. He got up and pushed her.

Maan: out of my bed geet. You have spoilt my night. But don't think tat I will leave you.

Geet got up and dressed herself. She silently thanked god for saving her but it was not late before she heard Maan saying.

Maan: I did not tell you to sleep geet. You still have your punishment for tonight and tonight you will be sleeping in the balcony and this is your punishment for ruining my night.

Geet quietly went outside and sat there in the cold. Unknown tears came down when she remembered how she was pampered at her home. She could not tell anything to her parents as they will never believe tat Maan would do such things.

So friends I hope you liked this part and give me your love. Hence forth I will give not so lengthy updates and will be focusing on their past. I know many of them are waiting to know wat has happened tat they hate each other so much. So I would quickly open out the mystery as I ant to focus on the child abortion. Oh don't worry, I wont let geet to abort but I don't want the baby right now so will give a slight twist as you all want Maan to suffer for his deeds. But don't worry my story wont have a sad ending but will be more of emotions and pain.

Precap: Flashback…..

Lovely part as always..:) Ty for the PM n Update nxt part soon!!
Tyro thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
there is still love residing in their hearts...

they r only hurting themselves...

continue soon...

PS-- one request...can i plz enter ur ff n kill those persons who made them, especially maan like this...when u reveal it...😆
magicbook thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
loved it !! but plzzz i dont geet to abort the baby!!!
tamanna1391 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3
update but please update journey of rel;ationship also

AvNeil123 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
awesome update
they loved each other sooo much..wht happened between them?
d flashback was amazing
update soon 
sadavirk thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2
nice story continue soon but plz after maan realize his mistake and regrat than don't seprate them stay under one roof and maan wins back his geet would be something diffreant plz plz plz no sepreation track...