Enough ppl...I have some answer to your question

Posted: 12 years ago
Q.why manvi interacting with v-house so much ???

I don't get why ppl are complaining about manvi relationship with v-house...it's all bcoz when they come to know about her illness they should sympthacy ...if she was Ill and we had old dadaji n swamini will they have any effect of her illness...for certain existence mayb not that much as in now rigth...now manvi plays a impaotant role in v-house...once swamini hated her know actually in process of virat-Maya mission she started to like her...defo the serial lead not manvi only rigth...still cv giving us her interaction with v-house just think why...

q. Why is manvi patching up virat-Maya for swamini happiness??

If it was for only swamini, she wouldn't have went to this existence...she actually neglected bf4 but later approved bcoz she realized virta living with his past, so she assumed he still loves her...even in yday episode she said ...if he had an answer he would have answer rigth ...he didn't sO wht else will she think...other then she has an effect on him and yes even she wants to pleasure swamini as for the first time she have not only communicated to her but even trusted her and given responsibility ...as she enjoying her good side, she didn't want to disspoint her...and yes I do agree she not a pleasure n don't care abt any1 n all...but just think in our life's when a person hates you and you want their attention, wouldnt we do anything to impress them ...manvi also one of us

Q.why is her bond with jeevika not shown that much??

Practically they been showing manvi scene related to virat-Maya mission only and beeji-chachu scene for manvi illness...as cv highlighting these tract...and so day to day convo are not included ...we all know manvi loves jeevika vice verse ...and they mean alot and all...if again they keep showing those scene they not only going drage other Tract but also to much of any thing will be hated and will tend get bored later...and the whole sister bond going to be highlighted in future illness Tract...

Q. Why was jeevika pergnet scene included n why is she pergnet this fast??

Basically to show the reaction of viren n her in laws...mayb their would be situation where she can't give birth to a child or will have to abord the child for manvi treatment...so to show her dilemma n all...then only they can create a conflict btw viren- jeevika and to highlight jeevika love toward manvi n all ...

Wht I like to say is ...plz wait and watch the serial. These thing are all build slowly to show in future...these is the foundation to the futue storyline...the actual story have not started yet...and I do agree the editing n direction in the serial in Recent time have getting down the drain and director ruining the chemistry of jeeman...jeevika spilt personality, beeji unneccsory worry to tell jeevika and drage is really irritating,she should be more worried abt telling manvi dude she has cancer... these drag is actually killing the pain n sorrow of manvi cancer...if they keep dragging the audience would be
able to connect with the pain...Hope cv seriously she to it and come to the point

Q.
@Q. Why was jeevika pergnet scene included n why is she pergnet this fast??

Basically to show the reaction of viren n her in laws...mayb their would be situation where she can't give birth to a child or will have to abord the child for manvi treatment...so to show her dilemma n all...then only they can create a conflict btw viren- jeevika and to highlight jeevika love toward manvi n all ...

Wht I like to say is ...plz wait and watch the serial. These thing are all build slowly to show in future...these is the foundation to the futue storyline...the actual story have not started yet...and I do agree the editing n direction in the serial in Recent time have getting down the drain and director ruining the chemistry of jeeman...jeevika spilt personality, beeji unneccsory worry to tell jeevika and drage is really irritating,she should be more worried abt telling manvi dude she has cancer... these drag is actually killing the pain n sorrow of manvi cancer...if they keep dragging the audience would be
able to connect with the pain...Hope cv seriously she to it and come to the point

Jeevika wont go for fr abortion if she gets pregnant...because a new baby's bone marrow can eSILY matched with any1

Originally posted by ZaykebazzAnanya

@Q. Why was jeevika pergnet scene included n why is she pergnet this fast??

Jeevika wont go for fr abortion if she gets pregnant...because a new baby's bone marrow can eSILY matched with any1

'mayb their would be situation where she can't give birth to a child'   pls its a request to the cv that they should not include this track...i Dont want this serial to become depressing...

Maanvi is the only character in this show,who has not changed a bit! Ironically,I only know,that some people here,always manage to find some reasons to criticize Maanvi,and her character.Though they never forget to use this phrase in their posts-'No offence,I'm not bashing Maanvi,actually I'm her fan!'.πŸ˜† Maanvi was always like this,right from the beginning of the show.She wants to please everyone,and give oders happiness.She has seen Virat in his foul 'Devdas' mode a couple of times,she just wants Virat to move on in his life,be it with Maya,or without Maya.Virat is so much affected by Maya's name,or physical presence,that anyone would assume he's still love with herπŸ˜›.
Maanvi is also glad that after so many days,Swamini Bua is actually behaving nicely with her.Where as we have seen,how Swamini always blamed Maanvi for every possible single bad incident has happened in their life.Still in that case as well,people are finding her behavior 'OTT'.πŸ˜† Where actually,the other characters of the show are behaving 'OTT',and some are even 'UTB'(Under The Bottom)!!🀣

P.S-Whatever Maanvi is doing right now,whether right or wrong,everything has one or more valid reasons 😊.Still,if anyone decides to just ignore the reasons and keeps the negative criticism on,then I think they should be called 'Blind-Fans'.Not those who can actually see Maanvi's POV.😳

No offence to anyone.😳(It's always best to be on the safer sideπŸ˜†)Edited by ANTARA-2244 - 12 years ago
Unfortunately I do not have time to reply properly right now but one thing I want to clear (first and last time),  just because I or anyone finds faults in Manvi or any other character it does NOT make them a lesser fan than those who see her as flawless. If loving your favourite character means that I have to blindly accept what they do then I don't come under that category. I am most attached to Jeevika and Manvi so if I feel that they are acting out of character then I will state it and I don't see anything wrong with that :)
Originally posted by ANTARA-2244

Maanvi is the only character in this show,who has not changed a bit! Ironically,I only know,that some people here,always manage to find some reasons to criticize Maanvi,and her character.Though they never forget to use this phrase in their posts-'No offence,I'm not bashing Maanvi,actually I'm her fan!'.πŸ˜† Maanvi was always like this,right from the beginning of the show.She wants to please everyone,and give oders happiness.She has seen Virat in his foul 'Devdas' mode a couple of times,she just wants Virat to move on in his life,be it with Maya,or without Maya.Virat is so much affected by Maya's name,or physical presence,that anyone would assume he's still love with herπŸ˜›.
Maanvi is also glad that after so many days,Swamini Bua is actually behaving nicely with her.Where as we have seen,how Swamini always blamed Maanvi for every possible single bad incident has happened in their life.Still in that case as well,people are finding her behavior 'OTT'.πŸ˜† Where actually,the other characters of the show are behaving 'OTT',and some are even 'UTB'(Under The Bottom)!!🀣

Thank you for agreeing with me...I don't get wht the irritating n irking part in her charachter...I mean she was/is/will be the same ...I srsly don't find anything wrong in she impressing swamini or patching virta-Maya...he just said he was broken by their breakup ...he never mention the reason to her nor spoke anything bad abt her other then she is selfish word...and
keep say she is not think abt virat n bla bla ...I fail understand where she have not considered virat
feeling...other oTT let's not get me started 😲 Edited by Green_chilles - 12 years ago
Originally posted by Green_chilles

Thank you for agreeing with me...I don't get wht the irritating n irking part in her charachter...I mean she was/is/will be the same ...I srsly don't find anything wrong in she impressing swamini or patching virta-Maya...he just said he was broken by their breakup ...he never mention the reason to her nor spoke anything bad abt her other then she is selfish word...and
keep say she is not think abt virat n bla bla ...I fail understand where she have not considered virat
feeling...other oTT let's not get me started 😲

Maanvi cares too much for everyone,except her own self.And that's the problem,nothing else.πŸ˜† Virat keeps on saying that Maya is 'selfish' and all,but personally,I still fail to see his point! Just because a girl wanted to concentrate on her career first,the guy went to commit suicide,left his career!!πŸ˜† Isn't it just too much? And whatever annoying characteristics of Maya they are showing now,I guess Virat knew that from before,and he loved Maya in spite of all that!😳 You just don't keep anyone's love-mesaages on your mobile,'coz you hate her!πŸ˜†Edited by ANTARA-2244 - 12 years ago
Originally posted by *Reemz*

Unfortunately I do not have time to reply properly right now but one thing I want to clear (first and last time), just because I or anyone finds faults in Manvi or any other character it does NOT make them a lesser fan than those who see her as flawless. If loving your favourite character means that I have to blindly accept what they do then I don't come under that category.I am most attached to Jeevika and Manvi so if I feel that they are acting out of character then I will state it and I don't see anything wrong with that :)

Defo just agreeing with all the faults don't make a person a bigger fan...neither I have praised nor I have defended the unrealistic act abt manvi n any...I have just given reason for some question which is been asked frequently in this forum...I have never or will accept oTT in any character...if I find something wrong I will point in out...but this time I have not found anything wrong abt manvi charachter or behaviour in pleasing swamini or patching virat-Maya ...it lays with her charachter...and every1 is jeeman fan first later only any couples...but always jeeman scene without proper substance will Also create ruining in chemistry and boredom for audience ...and also I woul like to say cv never listen any online fan group n created any pleasureing scene atlet not for virman n jeeman...it's have been proven in past n now too
Hi...Virika should be always one. There should not be any fight between them through the entire serial..This will make the serial positive if both of them are always together in all their worries,happiness and all...So, dont think negative that Virika should fight reg baby...They always think same..That makes diff...
Originally posted by ANTARA-2244

Maanvi cares too much.And that's the problem,nothing else.πŸ˜† Virat
keeps on saying that Maya is 'selfish' and all,but personally,I still fail to see his point! Just because a
girl wanted to concentrate on her career first,the guy went to commit suicide,left his career!!πŸ˜† Isn't
it just too much? And whatever annoying characteristics of Maya they are showing now,I guess Virat
knew that from before,and he loved Maya in spite of all that!😳

That's seriously true...the back story of virat was too losely done...I serially fail to see the pain of virat..and his anger is senseless unless they have save another backstory...even if he tells manvi abt this backstory of Maya choosing career one, manvi will till help Maya ...come on for a simple breakup no one will suicide nor leave career...it's just immature stuff for me ...he keeps telling her she is selfish then wht abt him...infect I don't see Maya in grey shade too, all thank to cv...I mean I cant hate her just bcos she left the hero of the serial ...not accepting he apology and not talking to her again proves his Immatureness ...I mean I sure their are many of us still talking our ex bf ...