PV Face Book Updates-11/3 Page 8

Posted: 12 years ago
Mansi insists Aarti to look the photo of her to be husband, Yash. But Aarti refuses. Do you think she is portraying the right behaviour ?
I do not think so... i mean she talk a alot when she does uske mo sae wrong shabd nikal ate hai...
BTW why your topic is new fb status?
Originally posted by AlwaysBeHappy

I do not think so... i mean she talk a alot when she does uske mo sae wrong shabd nikal ate hai...
BTW why your topic is new fb status?

Because the status is updated by the official PV page
The official page of Punar Vivaah updated their third status today just half an hour back! 

Yash says he is marrying again just on the insistence of his younger brother. Is he right in doing so?
Yeah he is doing right thing!
B/c i'm waiting for Aarya's wedding😆!
Thanxx for sharing!
Originally posted by pickachu

Yeah he is doing right thing!
B/c i'm waiting for Aarya's wedding😆!
Thanxx for sharing!
so correctly said😆😆
We know you all have many queries regarding the issue of remarriage in Indian society for which we have appointed a renowned panel of expert Counsellors. They are coming soon on Punarvivaah page & to your respective city. So be ready with questions well in advance!!!
Seems interesting !
Thanks 4 sharing!
On the auspicious occasion of Women's day, Aarti and Yash will exchange rings with each other. You are invited to witness their engagement tonight at 10:30pm only on #ZEETV
Yes, yes, yes! Thanks for sharing! I am glad the engagement is going to take place tonight and they're not going to drag this further! Plus, after the promo is makes sense that they get engaged before Yash asks for a meeting!