Fan Fictions

FF~KAHIN NA KAHIN~ Dark Passion Pg 126 (Page 5)

Post Reply New Post

Page 5 of 129

sgokli

IF-Dazzler

sgokli

Posted: 21 May 2006 at 5:50am | IP Logged
good

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "FF~KAHIN NA KAHIN~ Dark Passion Pg 126 (Page 5)" in Fan Fictions forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

blah_blah

IF-Rockerz

blah_blah

Posted: 21 May 2006 at 6:37am | IP Logged
brilliant parts!!!!

Anam Ali

Coolbie

Anam Ali

Posted: 21 May 2006 at 7:06am | IP Logged
its great

lucky-moon

Goldie

lucky-moon

Posted: 21 May 2006 at 9:37am | IP Logged
awesome part love it and she must have advice him to tell her the truth that he does feel to strongly about her i guess

munizaaa

Goldie

munizaaa

Posted: 21 May 2006 at 9:50am | IP Logged
Originally posted by iqbal_neha91

Originally posted by sujalangad_rock

just read ur fan fic now
it is gr8
wow falling in love on net is something i will never do in my life

i agree with u...

Hey u never know Wink its not like love is plannedTongue But yes i would probabally never be able to love someone online i mean how can u trust people when u havent even seen them. That is similar to what will happen to Kripa and Angad. Friends online but when they meet...Wink 

munizaaa

Goldie

munizaaa

Posted: 21 May 2006 at 9:54am | IP Logged
Thanks for all the comments i m glad u guys like it Tongue Big smile Embarrassed . I will post the next part shortly, i have it written out but i hate having to type it. Ok i ll post the next part but it will be very short, for now atleast, i ll post a longer part later in the day Tongue .

munizaaa

Goldie

munizaaa

Posted: 21 May 2006 at 10:15am | IP Logged

Here is the next episode Tongue

EPISODE 4

Hey Sahil,

First of all don't ask me to change my name because I love that name and I don't get offended when u call me freak of nature. Sahil u just wont believe what happened today, I went to Chemistry late as always, and Mrs. C told me to stay after class I thought she wanted to talk about me getting tardy everyday but no she had told me stay after because she suspected I was cheating off of Anita. She even separated us during class, guess she didn't want us cheating on the test. U should have seen her she looked as if she was ready to kill me any second now. LOL she will be in a big surprise tomorrow. Anyways so lets see what to do about ur problem…. Well there are 2 solutions one that u talk to her and tell her that she needs to understand u more but I doubt that would work because from the way u describe is muqu seems like a stuck up brat LOL(sorry muqu nothing personal). So the only thing left for u to do is break up with her as nicely as possible, aur iska matlab hai NO SHOUTING. Last time tum ne itna shout kiya tha ke, Tumhari GF was in tears. I know what ur thinking how can I do this without breaking her heart. Well its impossible to break up with a girl without breaking her heart. Use sach bata do because if u don't ur betraying her in a way. And please be careful of who u choose to be ur girl friend, looks are not everything, just find a girl with brains and looks and stick with her. Sahil I think ye mera akhri email hoga because mein buhut busy hogi, u know packing and then settling in India, so I might not be able to answer back to u. I will try, but cant promise. So don't bug me with 15000 when are u going to answer back. Ok sahil bye now I got to go pack now, I havent even started yet can u believe that.

With Lots and lots of love

Freak of nature

Angad closes his computer and sighs tumhare bina mein kya karon ga, My whole life is going to be a mess. He gets up and goes to take a bath when he comes out his phone his ringing.

Who called?? Hmm…possibilities are endless lets see if u can guess.

Edited by munizaaa - 21 May 2006 at 10:22am

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

diyachillmaanu

lucky-moon

Goldie

lucky-moon

Posted: 21 May 2006 at 10:59am | IP Logged
nice part and i have no clue who this caller is

Post Reply New Post

Go to top