FF~KAHIN NA KAHIN~ Dark Passion Pg 126 - Page 4

Posted: 17 years ago
Originally posted by iqbal_neha91

i agree with u...

Hey u never know ๐Ÿ˜‰ its not like love is planned๐Ÿ˜› But yes i would probabally never be able to love someone online i mean how can u trust people when u havent even seen them. That is similar to what will happen to Kripa and Angad. Friends online but when they meet...๐Ÿ˜‰ 

Thanks for all the comments i m glad u guys like it ๐Ÿ˜› ๐Ÿ˜ƒ ๐Ÿ˜ณ . I will post the next part shortly, i have it written out but i hate having to type it. Ok i ll post the next part but it will be very short, for now atleast, i ll post a longer part later in the day ๐Ÿ˜› .

Here is the next episode ๐Ÿ˜›

EPISODE 4

Hey Sahil,

First of all don't ask me to change my name because I love that name and I don't get offended when u call me freak of nature. Sahil u just wont believe what happened today, I went to Chemistry late as always, and Mrs. C told me to stay after class I thought she wanted to talk about me getting tardy everyday but no she had told me stay after because she suspected I was cheating off of Anita. She even separated us during class, guess she didn't want us cheating on the test. U should have seen her she looked as if she was ready to kill me any second now. LOL she will be in a big surprise tomorrow. Anyways so lets see what to do about ur problemโ€ฆ. Well there are 2 solutions one that u talk to her and tell her that she needs to understand u more but I doubt that would work because from the way u describe is muqu seems like a stuck up brat ๐Ÿ˜†(sorry muqu nothing personal). So the only thing left for u to do is break up with her as nicely as possible, aur iska matlab hai NO SHOUTING. Last time tum ne itna shout kiya tha ke, Tumhari GF was in tears. I know what ur thinking how can I do this without breaking her heart. Well its impossible to break up with a girl without breaking her heart. Use sach bata do because if u don't ur betraying her in a way. And please be careful of who u choose to be ur girl friend, looks are not everything, just find a girl with brains and looks and stick with her. Sahil I think ye mera akhri email hoga because mein buhut busy hogi, u know packing and then settling in India, so I might not be able to answer back to u. I will try, but cant promise. So don't bug me with 15000 when are u going to answer back. Ok sahil bye now I got to go pack now, I havent even started yet can u believe that.

With Lots and lots of love

Freak of nature

Angad closes his computer and sighs tumhare bina mein kya karon ga, My whole life is going to be a mess. He gets up and goes to take a bath when he comes out his phone his ringing.

Who called?? Hmmโ€ฆpossibilities are endless lets see if u can guess.

Edited by munizaaa - 17 years ago
nice part and i have no clue who this caller is
i know i know who called him!!! it was...............dadi/ josh!!!! yah that's my prediction n that was such a nice part, esp. when angad goes like how will i manage w/out u, freak of nature??? so keep up the good work n cont. soon!!!
Thanks guys for the comment,
comeon no one can guess?? ๐Ÿ˜› It no new charecter ๐Ÿ˜›

This is going to be a short episode since i continued soo soon, i ll continue later in the day. muqu ur going to love this episode. 

Recap: Angad gets a phone call. 

Episode 5

S: speaker        A: Angad

S: Hey Angad kaise ho meri jaan.

A: Muku tum, tumne is waqt kaise phone kiya.

M: kuch nahi bad tumhe kuch batana tha. Aj hum dono shopping karne ja rahe hai, to ready rehna.

A: Muqu tumne plan bana ne se pehle poocha tak nahi. (bad muqu u should have asked, lol)

M: What darling, ab itni choti choti batton ke liye bhi mujhe tumse pooch na pare ga.

A: Nahi mera wo matlabโ€ฆ

M: Its ok angad, I forgive u.

A: To himself sarcastically mein to mafi mangi bhi nahi aur tumne mujhe maff bhi kardi ya, ap mahan hai. To muqu: Anything else I can do for u darling.
M: Ya, pick me up right now.

A: Hum abhi shopping karne ja rahe hai, lekin college.

M: nahi budhu, I m having car problems so pick me up.

A: oh ok bye

M: bye

Angad throws the phone on the bed. That's it I cant stand her anymore, this is a perfect chance I ll pick her up and tell her what I truly feel about her. Uske baad I will be freeeee. No way that I m going shopping with her. Agar mein uske saath ek aur baar shopping gaya to mein to poora hi kanga ho jaoon ga.
     Angad goes in his red convertible to pick up muqu. He waits and waits, beeps his horn couple of times. Finally she shows up, wearing a low neck red top and a short skirt. Looking really hot. Angad says to himself, aare Angad tu ye kya kar raha hai breaking up with the hottest girl in college??

Will Angad be able to break up with muqu?? Or will he be mesmerized by her beauty stay tuned to find out.

Edited by munizaaa - 17 years ago
come on angad break up with her!! haha....contninue soon ๐Ÿ˜ƒ
i just read the whole fic..OMG, its rly good!!!! i love it..you rly did a good job im making it diffent!! its seem so real..cont soon plzzz

Karishma****
hey muneeza i am not that bad yaar!!!!!!!!!but great parts! ๐Ÿ‘ ๐Ÿ‘ please cont soon!