FF~KAHIN NA KAHIN~ Dark Passion Pg 126 - Page 2

Posted: 17 years ago

Originally posted by nabz8888

I think ur FF is fantastic!! superb!!! that was amazing work on the first part!! n yeah, as the local astrologer, i can predict that the person who wrote that letter was...............i will reveal it after u post the next part, which i hope will be real soon!! plz do cont. soon!!

wow my own personal astrologer i always wanted one of those ๐Ÿ˜†so Mrs. astrologer what is the "disha" of the stars. ๐Ÿ˜‰๐Ÿ˜‰ Bye the way thanks for the comments๐Ÿ˜ณ

Edited by munizaaa - 17 years ago

Originally posted by Pooja922

omg its just fantastic! i think it is soo worth continuing and you should so continue it. it sounds awesome and different. cant wait to read more...continue soon plzz ๐Ÿ˜›

Thanks, for the comments.๐Ÿ˜ณ i would  have continued by now but having some computer complications, but it will be on in a few hours. ๐Ÿ˜› And its longer then the first one, i just hope u guys like it.๐Ÿ˜ƒ

awesome startin plz cont soon
๐Ÿ˜›
awesome startin plz cont soon
๐Ÿ˜›
wow!! loved the first part!!!!!

Ok guys here is the next episode. Umm.. I wanted to do something new with this Fan Fic I wont tell u what yet, I want it to be a surprise. I would like that when u guy leave me ur comments, leave ur real names too, that is if u guys dont mind. ๐Ÿ˜›  Well sorry for making u wait so long, so here is a nice long episode.๐Ÿ˜ƒ I hope u guys like it. 

Episode 2

Kripa Sharma: She came to USA to study in college, she is at the end of her 2nd year in college, she is planning on going back to India and finish the rest of her studies b/c she cannot bare to live away from her parents who she loves very much. She too has a buddy that she talks to online whose real name she does not know, but she knows him as Sahil.

Anjali Sharma: Kripa's older sister, loves her very much she is still single. She graduated from the same college as Kripa's a year before, she has a steady job, and plans to visit India soon after Kripa leaves, she is just waiting for a leave permission from her job.

Anita: The only thing u guys need to know abt her is that she is Kripa's best friend who often cheats off of her in chemistry.

Mrs. C: This is a character that I have based on my last semester's chemistry teacher who I hated so much. Well she really hates Kripa. She tries to make Kripa's life as miserable as possible. But Kripa never takes her seriously.

6 months before- USA

Alarm Clock is ringing. There is a beautiful young girl spread out on a queen size bed sleeping away her troubles, not knowing that she will be late once again for college. The door of the room opens with a slam. A girl few years older then the girl laying on the bed walks in. "Kripa utho!!" "Kripa!!!" She goes and closes the alarm clock and yells "Kripa!!" Tumhari Alarm clock ne pure ghar ko utha dia. Lekin tumhari neend kaisi hai ke tut ti hi nahi. Kripa!! She shakes her. The girl stirs "kyaโ€ฆ kya hua, mujhe sone do aur tum bhi so jao, abhi college mein buhot waqt hai."

"Kripa its 7 am your college starts in 10 minutes!!" "abhi 7 hi toโ€ฆ.," She gets up abruptly. KYA!! 7 baj gaye!! Aur aj to chemistry ka test bhi hai. Aj to mar gaye!!!" She gets off the bed and goes towards the closet searching frantically through her clothes. "Di, tum ne mujhe pehle kyun nahi utha ya, tum he to pata hai ke mein subha jaldi nahi uthe sakhti. "kripa mein tumhe aadhe ghante se uthane ki koshish kar rahi hun lekin tum ho jo uthne ka nam hi nahi leti." Kripa makes a face "haan haan thik hai ab jao, I need to get ready fast."

Anjali is about to leave when Kripa calls her back. "hey anjali, kya tum mere liye kuch kar sakti ho?" Anjali looks at her suspiciously: "kya?" wo 2 din ke baad mera college mein aakhari din hai, and I wanted to get my friends gifts, lekin mein do din ke baad India ja rahi hun and I will not have time to shop. Anjali: "to.." Kripa: "to Di please ap market jaa kar unke liye kuch le kar ao. Tumhari gifts mein choice kitni achi hai, I m sure they would love the gifts that u buy.

Anjali smiles. " ok ok, no need to butter me, mein le aoon gi. Kripa: "aww di ur so sweet" Anjali: Ab jaldi karo warna tumhara kharoos sir tumhe wapas detention mein dal de ga." "Di its not a sir, she is a women lekin haan wo bohot kharoos hai." Anjali leaves. Kripa quickly gets ready and rushes downstairs.

Anjali: "kripa nashta to kar lo"
"sorry di already buhot late ho chuki hun. I got to go bye. Aur haan Anju, mama papa ko phone karna mat bhool na, Tell them ke meri flight Sunday ko saath baje hai, Ta ke wo mujhe waqt pe lene aa jae"

--------------------------------

SCENE II
Kripa rushes through the hall and stops outside a classroom, she takes a deep breath and steps in. Luckily for her the professor is turned towards the board she sneakily goes and tries to slip into her chair. Just then professor turns around. "Mrs. Sharma!!"

Kripa jumps and guiltily faces her. "Late again, tsk tsk tsk, If it is not too much trouble for u kindly stay after class I will like to have a word with u." Kripa embarrassed goes and sits besides Anita. "late again kripa, God!! Tum to Mrs.C ko janti ho, she hates u already, aur tum bhi use bahane deti rehti ho tumhe hate karne ke.

Kripa: kya karo subha subha ank hi nahi khulti. God I hate college at 7. Anth(8) baje hoti to kitna acha hota, aram se sone milta. Anita: "Anyways Kripa did u study." Kripa: kyun? Anita: "because I m copying off of u I didn't study." Kripa rolls her eyes: "Anita, chemisty is so easy just give it a try for once, aur tumhe meri copy karne ki koi zaroorat hi nahi pare gi." Anita: Look who is talking. Tum ne to college mein top kiya hai obviously this is easy for you." Kripa urgently wispers, "shutup hitler aa rahi hai."

Mrs.C: "Ahh Mrs. Sharma and Miss Malamala (sorry couldn't think of a better last name) maybe you feel that your little conversation is more important than my instructions. (The rest of the class is sniggering behind her back) Perhaps it would have been better if you hadn't come at all Mrs. Sharma. If u don't like learning then don't come to school and let others learn at least. Go and sit on the seat in the last row, I do not wish to see ur face." "but.. but Mrs. C."

"Now!! or u will be thrown out of this class and will receive a big zero on the test." Anita throws a look of despair to Kripa. Kripa whispers I m sorry, and quietly goes and moves to the back of the class.

Mrs. C passes out the test throwing Kripa an evil look, Kripa to herself, why does she hate me so much.

Kripa felt really sorry for her friend, but she was helpless there was no way she could help her. Kripa is the first one to finish the test and the rest of the class period all she does is, watch her friend struggle. The bell finally rings and Kripa and Anita walk out of the classroom. Anita, "Kripa I totally flunked that test, I don't know what is going to happen." "Don't worry it will be ok I ll help u, "Opps sorry, I forgot I wont be able to help u as I m leaving in 2 days." Anita: "Kripa please don't go"

Ahem ahem. Kripa and Anita look back, its Mrs. C, "Mrs. Sharma, maybe u are forgetting but u have an appointment with me." Kripa to Anita with the corner of her mouth, "tu ja mein Hitler se mil kar ati hun"

"So misses Sharma how was the test? I m sure it was very easy for u since you have been making straight A's in my class." Kripa with a smile: Yes Mrs. C it was easy, I think I did do well. She is surprised at her reaction. Mrs. C "Don't try to act smart with me Kripa!! I am not stupid. I know what you have been doing behind my back. You have been copying off of Anita's paper I have seen both of u talking many times during the test. And if I catch you doing this againโ€ฆ Kripa cuts her off: "Maam are u done because I need to get to my next class and I have no pleasure in getting tardy."

Mrs C, "If u fail this test Kripa I will have proof that u have been cheating and I will personally take u to the principle. You yourself come late to class and copy others people's work to help u pass. Regret the day that I will have ur test graded, Because that day will be your last day in this college. "Yes maam I certainly cant wait to get my results. And if I m failing kindly take me to the principle I wont even object. Now if ur done I will like to get going." Mrs. C is bubbling with anger, she would have probably choked, and killed her by now if she had not been restricted by law.

Without waiting for an answer Kripa leaves. The rest of the day goes smoothly as the rest of the teachers just loved Kripa. Finally the day in college gets over and Kripa goes home. As soon as she steps in the house, she instantly goes to her computer, and checks her email, which says '2 new messages.'

Stay tuned to find out what the messages say!!

Next few episodes: Kripa goes to India, and studies in the same college as Angad.

Edited by munizaaa - 17 years ago
hey!!! omg continue soon that was just tooo good
hey great part! i really like ur story! please cont soon! my name is muqu btw!

Originally posted by Pooja922

hey!!! omg continue soon that was just tooo good

Thanx pooja i m glad u liked it.

Originally posted by muqualp

hey great part! i really like ur story! please cont soon! my name is muqu btw!

๐Ÿ˜›thanks๐Ÿ˜› Where is my astrologer i m still waiting for a pridiction๐Ÿ˜‰