the end???????? 😭 😭 😭

nahiii

but it was an awesome ending!!! πŸ‘ πŸ‘ πŸ‘
sweet honey thumbnail
Posted: 17 years ago
mind blowin endin but m sad u ended it 😭   πŸ‘ πŸ‘ πŸ‘
desi03kas thumbnail
hey that was a nice fan fiction... i loved it..i always looked forward to reading it everyday 😊

by the way, i have one question, wat happened to priya? did Kripa ever find out who the guy was that she loved?

well, the ff is over 😭 but it was awesome...u should become a story writer πŸ˜ƒ
munizaaa thumbnail

Originally posted by: Chandini

nice - ended kinda abruptly - n i thgt Angad would b mad - but nice.... well done!

CHandini (",)

ps continue only wish soon!

Yes I know it was kind of abrupt but I just couldn't deal with 3 FF's I will be able to give much more time to my other one's now. And I didn't want to drag out the story it would get very boring. Thanks for the awesome comments guy I am so glad u liked it, I mean this being my first ff and all I didn't expect it.

munizaaa thumbnail
Originally posted by: brainychild92

its done?? aww.. i luved itt.. please wirte a new one and send me the link..pm it to me.. thankxxxx..

btw a great job on the whole fanfic.. jsut thought u shouldve done something with prithvi!!!

Well there were a lot of things I wanted to do but the main story line was over so I decided to end it, 3 ff's were way too much to deal with. And dont worry guys I probably will start another one as soon as I get a good, and different enough story line. And I already have two of my other FFs "Only wish" and "Triangles" (anyone wanting the links pm me)

munizaaa thumbnail

Originally posted by: desi03kas

hey that was a nice fan fiction... i loved it..i always looked forward to reading it everyday 😊

by the way, i have one question, wat happened to priya? did Kripa ever find out who the guy was that she loved?

well, the ff is over 😭 but it was awesome...u should become a story writer πŸ˜ƒ

It wasnt prithivi it was just some guy. Not of importanceπŸ˜›

A&K_4Evr-S thumbnail
nyce part

u cant end ittttttttttttttt 😭 😭 😭
but atleast we have ur other ffz to read πŸ˜ƒ 😭 but styll u end it 😑 πŸ˜† πŸ˜›
Simply_Smart thumbnail
Hey Muni!
That was a nice fanfic - so sad it ended! It was an interesting story line! But now that this one is over hopefully you will have more time continuing the other ones!

Catch ya at the other fanfics!

Take Care,

Simply_Smart
Sir-Please thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
aww it ended
marvellous ending πŸ˜‰
loved this ff
by the way sonya escaped my beating....i was soo lukin 4ward 2 beatin someone but anyways wicked storyline
AngelsHeaven thumbnail
nice ending but u didnt show what would have happened when they found it was all becoz of prithvi & who was involved with priya??