Tumhari Disha
Tumhari Disha

Why do you listen to others DK??

Nisu Goldie
Nisu
Nisu

Ms. IF Romantic(Romantic Dialogue)

Posted: 20 April 2005 at 3:04pm | IP Logged

O Why Why why do you like to inflict pain on yourself.  You are your worst enemy.  You listen to people like Gargi, Pori, Sanya, etc. and create more problems in your life.  I just don't understand DK.  At one minute he is telling Disha and Vedant what one sees with their eyes may not be the whole truth.  Then he goes and suspects his wife of having an affair.  Why in the world does he listen to Gargi and Pori.  Does he not see their true colors.  They want nothing better than to destroy him.  He knows their intentions yet he believes crap they spit out. 

I completely agree with Disha they he has no understanding of what relationships are all about. 

We feel sorry for him when he says such things like if Disha understood me, we would spend happily married life, etc.  How can she understand you DK when you suspect her for every little thing she does. You believed she was trying to hurt your mother (you believed this because Gargi filled your ears).  You believed she was having an affair with your brother.  You believed she was carrying your brother's child (again you listen to Gargi and not your wife).  When you love someone you trust that individual.  Without this trust there is no relationship.  It looks like you trust Gargi more than your wife.

I understand that this show is based on misunderstandings.  But for a change, I would feel a little better if some of these misunderstandings were cleared up between the two Ds.  If the two clowns can clear up their mess and reproduce, I want the two Ds to do the same and get busy - maybe not reproduce just yet!Wink

* ^ Princess ** Goldie
* ^ Princess **
* ^ Princess **

Posted: 20 April 2005 at 3:21pm | IP Logged
Smile
*Dipti* IF-Sizzlerz
*Dipti*
*Dipti*

Posted: 20 April 2005 at 4:15pm | IP Logged
Big smile Big smile
saarahkhann IF-Dazzler
saarahkhann
saarahkhann

Posted: 20 April 2005 at 4:19pm | IP Logged
every other is like that
Cherry Groupbie
Cherry
Cherry

Posted: 20 April 2005 at 4:35pm | IP Logged
May be the producers want to extend the serial by creating misunderstandings LOL
lalgulab Goldie
lalgulab
lalgulab

Posted: 20 April 2005 at 6:04pm | IP Logged
very true Nisu
BoredNCynical Goldie
BoredNCynical
BoredNCynical

Posted: 20 April 2005 at 6:14pm | IP Logged

absolutly right Nisu. I completly agry with especially about saying something with respect to himself and not applying the same rule for others especially Disha.

He shoud really that basis of love is trust. I hope the producers create a more meaningful missundestanding and clear it out like two level headed reasonable people do, for a change.LOLTongueLOL

AALIYAH786 Goldie
AALIYAH786
AALIYAH786

Posted: 21 April 2005 at 2:22am | IP Logged
Yeah Nisu....................Dk should practice what he preachesAngryAngryAngry

Go to top