Posted: 19 years ago
this for all of you in US .....who have not yet seen the episode -

todays scenes were so amazing...the thrills and twists in jjkn are making it an amazing thing to watch ........

1) wow the gurudwara scene was just amazing....armaan laughed...when was the last time someone saw armaan laugh 😳😳😳........

THE SCENES WHERE HE SAW FLASHBACKS OF JASSI WHENEVER HE SAW JESSICA - true lovers...................yeeeaaaaaaaaah

so cute when he saw jessica signing autographs (lefty) he was reminded of his jassi signing files, when she laughed, sat in his car he kept getting flashes of jassi.....it was too good....looks like a romantic is writing the script now......

2) and by the way jassi was carrying the passport to place it in the locker..not jus carrying it around..........

the teeny meeny down sides -
whats with their dresses...mallika's polka dot sarees and armaan's ribbon piping suits oh god.....

Thanks, lash.... I was ready to jump down T & D' s throats (virtual connection) for the passport issue, I thought Jassi was casually carrying it around.

😭

Originally posted by lashforever

this for all of you in US .....who have not yet seen the episode -

todays scenes were so amazing...the thrills and twists in jjkn are making it an amazing thing to watch ........

1) wow the gurudwara scene was just amazing....armaan laughed...when was the last time someone saw armaan laugh 😳😳😳........

THE SCENES WHERE HE SAW FLASHBACKS OF JASSI WHENEVER HE SAW JESSICA - true lovers...................yeeeaaaaaaaaah

so cute when he saw jessica signing autographs (lefty) he was reminded of his jassi signing files, when she laughed, sat in his car he kept getting flashes of jassi.....it was too good....looks like a romantic is writing the script now......

2) and by the way jassi was carrying the passport to place it in the locker..not jus carrying it around..........

the teeny meeny down sides -
whats with their dresses...mallika's polka dot sarees and armaan's ribbon piping suits oh god.....

Lash...Thanks so much for the update!!!

I think I'm going to be on the floor crying my eyes out today.  I'm so excited. 

Let me tell you, yesterday just by watching the previews of how Armaan was praying..... PRAYING!  Talk about changes and love!  What was he praying for....Jassi! 

That clip was so touching and it was so cute. 

I bet I will be sobbing by tonight.

Thanks

awwww...it sounds like a wonderful episode.  Thanks for providing that update for us, lash ðŸ˜Š  Really looking forward to seeing the episode 

Hi guys!

I have a quick question......By the end of tonight's episode, doesn't Jessi realize that Armaan is in love with her.  Doesn't she find him praying to Baba ji?

no peaches...because conveniently t/d show armaan asking for forgiveness etc etc out loudly....but when he is talking about his dil ki baat...he's talking to his antraatma...so jassi sees him asking for forgiveness for what he did to jassi but not the "i love her get her back to me part"..............

but jassi DOES realise that armaan has changed....she says that today....baahar se to armaan sir wohi hain..magae andar se to badal chuke hain.............
im dying to see yesterdays n todays episode!!!😭
thanxx, can't wait. yesturday, i couldn't believe what im saying but damn, armaan looked good in that orange shirt. it was matching jassi's salwar kameez.

cn,t wait.

3 more hours to go for to see jjkn.😳

thanks, Lash!!😃 can't wait to see the scenes with Armaan and Jassi tonight.. only 2 1/2 hours to gooo.....