Jassi Jaissi Koi Nahin General Discussion
Jassi Jaissi Koi Nahin General Discussion

omg omg omg

lashy IF-Stunnerz
lashy
lashy

Posted: 20 April 2005 at 3:01pm | IP Logged
this for all of you in US .....who have not yet seen the episode -

todays scenes were so amazing...the thrills and twists in jjkn are making it an amazing thing to watch ........

1) wow the gurudwara scene was just amazing....armaan laughed...when was the last time someone saw armaan laugh EmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassed........

THE SCENES WHERE HE SAW FLASHBACKS OF JASSI WHENEVER HE SAW JESSICA - true lovers...................yeeeaaaaaaaaah

so cute when he saw jessica signing autographs (lefty) he was reminded of his jassi signing files, when she laughed, sat in his car he kept getting flashes of jassi.....it was too good....looks like a romantic is writing the script now......

2) and by the way jassi was carrying the passport to place it in the locker..not jus carrying it around..........

the teeny meeny down sides -
whats with their dresses...mallika's polka dot sarees and armaan's ribbon piping suits oh god.....

kdokka Senior Member
kdokka
kdokka

Posted: 20 April 2005 at 3:13pm | IP Logged
Thanks, lash.... I was ready to jump down T & D' s throats (virtual connection) for the passport issue, I thought Jassi was casually carrying it around.
peaches Goldie
peaches
peaches

Posted: 20 April 2005 at 3:26pm | IP Logged

Cry

Originally posted by lashforever

this for all of you in US .....who have not yet seen the episode -

todays scenes were so amazing...the thrills and twists in jjkn are making it an amazing thing to watch ........

1) wow the gurudwara scene was just amazing....armaan laughed...when was the last time someone saw armaan laugh EmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassed........

THE SCENES WHERE HE SAW FLASHBACKS OF JASSI WHENEVER HE SAW JESSICA - true lovers...................yeeeaaaaaaaaah

so cute when he saw jessica signing autographs (lefty) he was reminded of his jassi signing files, when she laughed, sat in his car he kept getting flashes of jassi.....it was too good....looks like a romantic is writing the script now......

2) and by the way jassi was carrying the passport to place it in the locker..not jus carrying it around..........

the teeny meeny down sides -
whats with their dresses...mallika's polka dot sarees and armaan's ribbon piping suits oh god.....

Lash...Thanks so much for the update!!!

I think I'm going to be on the floor crying my eyes out today.  I'm so excited. 

Let me tell you, yesterday just by watching the previews of how Armaan was praying..... PRAYING!  Talk about changes and love!  What was he praying for....Jassi! 

That clip was so touching and it was so cute. 

I bet I will be sobbing by tonight.

Thanks

*Anjali* IF-Dazzler
*Anjali*
*Anjali*

Posted: 20 April 2005 at 3:33pm | IP Logged
awwww...it sounds like a wonderful episode.  Thanks for providing that update for us, lash Smile  Really looking forward to seeing the episode 
peaches Goldie
peaches
peaches

Posted: 20 April 2005 at 3:40pm | IP Logged

Hi guys!

I have a quick question......By the end of tonight's episode, doesn't Jessi realize that Armaan is in love with her.  Doesn't she find him praying to Baba ji?

lashy IF-Stunnerz
lashy
lashy

Posted: 20 April 2005 at 3:45pm | IP Logged
no peaches...because conveniently t/d show armaan asking for forgiveness etc etc out loudly....but when he is talking about his dil ki baat...he's talking to his antraatma...so jassi sees him asking for forgiveness for what he did to jassi but not the "i love her get her back to me part"..............

but jassi DOES realise that armaan has changed....she says that today....baahar se to armaan sir wohi hain..magae andar se to badal chuke hain.............
loveneha_r Goldie
loveneha_r
loveneha_r

Posted: 20 April 2005 at 3:48pm | IP Logged
im dying to see yesterdays n todays episode!!!Cry
*Dipti* IF-Sizzlerz
*Dipti*
*Dipti*

Posted: 20 April 2005 at 3:59pm | IP Logged
Thanks

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index