Navya

Party Time ppl!!...Udi Baba lost!!! =D

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 1

Chloe-97

Chloe-97

Posted: 08 March 2012 at 6:16pm | IP Logged
Hi everyone!!!Big smile
Yes!!!...its party time after seeing today's episode..Big smile...UB and the rest of the Loonies lost!!!Big smile...Hehehe...The Loonies were not successful to bring AnYa home before Holi!!!Big smile...Wohoo!!!PartyDancing...Even though after seeing the SBS...we see AnYa at the Loonie Qilla...but they will be there only for Holi..they will not stay...Its obvious...Big smile... I felt so happy when UB was like..."We should tell everything to Nimisha's in-laws...Anant and Navya are not here..."  ...I was like YES!!!!...Muahaha!!!...you lost UB!!!!Dancing
Anyway...It was a pretty good episode today...We saw a Ritz and Ranbir hug..after like...months!LOL...that was cute...Big smileBig smile...I hope Navya convinces Anant...I wonder how she is going to do that...I think she will tell everything to Anant...and then they will go there...Big smileBig smile...And then the Loonies will have a heart attack...I'll be waiting to see their reactions when AnYa walk in...ROFL...they'll be like...what?Confused...
I was surprised...wait..I actually wasn't surprised when Meeta was supporting Sugandha...Angry...Sugandha was being really mean...and I can't believe that Navya didn't mind...I think she did...when she said that "Sugandha was talking to me like I am responsible for everything"...or something like that...but then again...I don't think that she was offended by what she said..because well...she is Navya...Smile..I am not sure if she was offended or not..Confused...
Anyway I hope that everything turns out to be ok..and there is no misunderstanding between AnYa...Ouch...Smile

These were my brief or sort of long thoughts about today's episode...^^
Likes and comments are much appreciated!^^
Please send your thoughts to SP by tweeting them on twitter or message them on their site to increase the popularity of Navya..Big smile
Share your thoughts too.. =D...What did you like/dislike in today's episode?..Smile

Thank  you!^^
~Chloe

The following 23 member(s) liked the above post:

gopichandrikaz000dgexomshanti55crazzymoonmehbubarahman01dimple_1kpm_madhuanjmuddParmasone-k2navi-divyasnzara990neethashahz-_Talha_-samruthashamya-holicrashvincuttieef.s.m-abhi-pundir-momorockznavya19

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Party Time ppl!!...Udi Baba lost!!! =D" in Navya forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

-_Talha_-

IF-Dazzler

-_Talha_-

Posted: 08 March 2012 at 7:50pm | IP Logged
U R RITE CHLOE NICE POST

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Chloe-97z000dgex

z000dgex

z000dgex

Posted: 08 March 2012 at 8:58pm | IP Logged
Agree dear...I just hope Anantika does not make this another SAAS_BAHU saga! Please tweet her and request her that our NAVYA show should stand out as REAL NAYI SONCH and not those nonsense serials which only show MIL ruling over the DIL and the DIL always accepting and suffering at the hands of those so called elder ladies in the family!!!!

For God's sake our show should be more focused on how 2 young people who love each other always stand for each other, support each other and win against all challenges to emerge successful!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Chloe-97

-abhi-pundir-

IF-Stunnerz

-abhi-pundir-

Posted: 08 March 2012 at 11:17pm | IP Logged
agree with u...

Chloe-97

divyasn

IF-Dazzler

divyasn

Posted: 09 March 2012 at 12:10am | IP Logged
PartyDancingPartyDancingPartyDancingPartyDancingPartyDancingPartyDancingPartyDancingPartyDancing

Chloe-97

rashvin

IF-Sizzlerz

rashvin

Posted: 09 March 2012 at 12:55am | IP Logged
Super cool yahThumbs Up

Chloe-97

cuttiee

IF-Sizzlerz

cuttiee