India-Forums

Jassi Jaissi Koi Nahin General Discussion
Jassi Jaissi Koi Nahin General Discussion

jassi's braces

teenietoons Senior Member
teenietoons
teenietoons

Posted: 20 April 2005 at 2:50pm | IP Logged
so this might sound a bit nitpicky, but i was bored and started thinking about it:  how could jassi just up and decide that she wanted to get her braces off?  i mean, don't they have orthodontists and stuff whom they should've gone too?  it's not like her braces were there for nothing, there were there for a reason.  wouldn't she have had to consult with her dr about whether it's time for her to get them off or not?  unless that tiem conveniently coincided with her makeover, which is what we are probably expected to assume.  either that, or we're expected to be stupid and not catch on to things like this.  

lashy IF-Stunnerz
lashy
lashy

Posted: 20 April 2005 at 3:05pm | IP Logged
well you can remove your braces if you want to.....i had them on and they were supposed to be on for something like 2 years..but when my marriage got fixed somewhere in between...i had to remove them halfwaythrough....

yeah if you do that it may be a waste of money though......

orthodentists are consulted before fixing them on and once in between but i did not have an appointment before removing them.
Sruthi Groupbie
Sruthi
Sruthi

Posted: 20 April 2005 at 3:06pm | IP Logged

Common stop thinking logically...Tongue 

One fine morning Jassi decides to take revenge and lo presto! everything needs to come off..even her braces of course they did show her going to the dentist to get it off...she was so busy with GM she did not have time to visit the dentist...so Purab took her thereConfused

It would have been so cute if Armaan was there oohing and hawwing whe she go those removedEmbarrassed romantic me cant help it...

I just watch the show for Armaan Embarrassed and of course the romance between J and A...but lately the sizzle is not there for remember that scene when A walks in all drunk into Rubymom's house and he stares at J..wow! that kind of scenes are missing.. though they are together A does not give her those looks for he think its JessicaOuch

And watch it like with you brains gone dead for what a height of it a mother not recognizing her daughter after looking at her...T&D hats off to your writers Clapand taking us for being nitwits.

kdokka Senior Member
kdokka
kdokka

Posted: 20 April 2005 at 3:29pm | IP Logged
Sruthi, ClapBig smile.
*Dipti* IF-Sizzlerz
*Dipti*
*Dipti*

Posted: 20 April 2005 at 4:00pm | IP Logged
LOL
mikagurl23 IF-Dazzler
mikagurl23
mikagurl23

Posted: 20 April 2005 at 4:26pm | IP Logged
but, i mean where did she get her braces from? and shouldnt her orthodontist know when to take them off, and she should also have amonthly appointments and timeline for how long her braces will be on. eihter 2 years or 3. wow, now this is just messed up. same with her glasses frame, she could've just changed the frame.
  • Page 1 of 1

Go to top