Kaisey Kahoon Epi 8 Update

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 1

Me_Anonymous

IF-Veteran Member

Me_Anonymous

Posted: 22 January 2006 at 6:33am | IP Logged

Episode 8

Zeba says that they should once more try to live together and asks him where is he coming from. Shehryar gets angry and says that there is no need for this drama and that he's sick of it Natasha and Junaid's relationship is getting better and I think they are thinking about getting married but Natasha says that she's not ready for it Roha goes to meet Shehryar in some place. Both are in cars and Shehryar gets out of his car and then goes and sits in Roha's car and talks to her. He says that she should trust him understand him. Roha says that she does trust him but he didn't let her know about it and he should have Zeba decides to leave and informs Shehryar about it Ali sees Roha and Shehryar together and doesn't like it. His friend says that if his mother wants to marry him (Shehryar) then let it be. Ali says that he's not bothered about it but its just this that he doesn't like it Roha also comes to know about it and decides not to do anything right now. Shehryar offers his help and says that he'll try to talk to Ali about it but Roha says that its their problem and they'll solve it themselves he shouldn't interfere Roha's friend tells her that it's a good decision to marry Shehryar
  • Roha's friend decides to sponsor Ali and tells him that she'll sponsor him but on 2 conditions

1. He'll study hard and wont leave anything in the middle

2. He'll let Roha marry Shehryar

Ali says that its doesn't affect him if Roha marries Shehryar or not

Epi ends here

Edited by scorpion134 - 18 May 2006 at 6:57am

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Kaisey Kahoon Epi 8 Update" in Pakistani Serials forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Post Reply New Post

Go to top