F.I.R

WU 8th March: Kamalkant's Murder (Last Day)

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 1

elle45

Goldie

elle45

Posted: 08 March 2012 at 1:06pm | IP Logged

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST

The Author have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to Members Only.

New Visitors Register Now to view the content of this post. As a member you will also be able to participate in our discussions and its FAST & FREE!

Members, please Sign-In.

If you are a member and already logged in. Please hit "Refresh" on your web browser as it might be showing you the cached copy (from previously saved file from Temporary Internet Files).

PLEASE DO NOT COPY UPDATES TO OTHER SITES, THIS UPDATE IS MEANT EXCLUSIVELY FOR INDIA FORUMS MEMBERS

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

mnx12

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "WU 8th March: Kamalkant's Murder (Last Day)" in F.I.R forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

KhotaSikaShreya

Viewbie

KhotaSikaShreya

BollyCurry Script Supervisor

Posted: 08 March 2012 at 6:16pm | IP Logged
Thanks for the update elle45. Clap

The precap looked promising. Can't wait for it.

elle45

Goldie

elle45

Posted: 08 March 2012 at 11:27pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by khota_sikka_sri

<font face="Georgia, 'Times New Roman', Times, serif" size="2" color="#3399ff">Thanks for the update elle45. Clap</font>

<font face="Georgia, 'Times New Roman', Times, serif" size="2" color="#3399ff">The precap looked promising. Can't wait for it.</font>

You're welcome Smile even I'm looking forward to tonight's episode, even though personally I just don't like Lapataganj at all

KhotaSikaShreya

Viewbie

KhotaSikaShreya

BollyCurry Script Supervisor

Posted: 09 March 2012 at 6:21am | IP Logged
I've never watched Lapataganj. But I'd love to see KK and AA dance together.

dhinga1

Goldie

dhinga1

Posted: 09 March 2012 at 2:00pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by elle45

You're welcome Smile even I'm looking forward to tonight's episode, even though personally I just don't like Lapataganj at all
I occasionally watch portions of Lapataganj - so I'm familiar with some of the characters. Hope tonite's ep is a good one.

However, fantastic job on the WU, elle45. Loved how you labeled all the locations and organized the writeup.

So,

Mr. Kamalkant - Shekhar Shukla
Sunder - Naveen Bawa
Mrs. Kamalkant - Manju Sharma
Donkey Dwivedi - Umesh Bajpai
Maid - Regular Girl A (she's currently the third regular female behind Sapna and Manju Sharma).

Edited by dhinga1 - 09 March 2012 at 2:04pm

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

elle45

elle45

Goldie

elle45

Posted: 10 March 2012 at 9:53am | IP Logged
Thanks! I didn't know the actor's names. Will try to make more of an effort now. Currently I don't even know Gopi and Gulgule's names Embarrassed

I enjoyed the mega-episode, even though I caught only bits and pieces. I liked the ending where instead of guns the guy actually picked up the color guns (sorry I don't know what they are called) LOL

Post Reply New Post

Go to top