Dil se di dua... Saubhagyavati Bhava?
Dil se di dua... Saubhagyavati Bhava?

India-Forums

Phirrr Kissa Wahi Ho Raha..

RoyalLEO_Krrish IF-Sizzlerz
RoyalLEO_Krrish
RoyalLEO_Krrish

Posted: 08 March 2012 at 11:33am | IP Logged
She is a wellwisher..but her actions seemed contradictory..why can't he trust her? because she always always betray his trust...be it Sanju...be it Dr. Komolika.. Even his mom betrayed him.. why didn't she give him chance to change by himself? High inflated ego..and high anger...only leading towards breaking down...firstly their relationship...and now their marriage... Why do women always have to distrust him?

He only asked for one chance...to change...to proove that he can be a better person all by himself..but no..there was NONE interest that she showed...and when pursued by G..she did try..but not with willingness. just for the sake of G telling her..I can't see one thing...Why doesn't she know that she is been observed..i mean how many times he caught her...be it when he set up alarm for walk...when she was outside in the garden with sia..when she talked with dadi the first meet..when she was bending down to clean stuff.. and now when she was talking with Dr.K. He always monitors her and she doesn't know..how stupid one can get? I mean i know she is very straight forward and innocent kinda person and not twist minded..but still..it's not difficult to notice that she has been observed.

His condition is only worsening..and whenever he tried to improve himself..control his temper.."Jab bhi me apne aap ko badlne ki koshish karta hu..ye aurte humesha humesha mujhe dhoka deti hai.."Angry women always doubts on me..try to find out about me.. "Jasoosi karne ke alawa koi kaam nahi aata aurto ko..kya kar thi tum..mera phone dekh rahi thi?" etc etc..

Now i seriously want someone to fix himCryBroken Heart...he is chocking Jhanvi..Cryand blv or not he is not even realising what he does in his anger.."LOVE", "Marriage", "Possessiveness" all becomes blurry when he is angry..the only emotion is Anger..and how to get back to whoever Betrayed him! It's wrong..what happend with him is also wrong..and what he is doing is also wrong..and according to Dr.K he is gona be dangerous for himself too.. I mean why can't someone pop up and show him mistakes...and why is he unable to admit that he has problem? why can't he realise!?Cry

p.s. on a side note:

Edited by Krrish87_sweet - 08 March 2012 at 11:40am

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

crazygodtop_of_the_windMili27--sonali----Flora--snowflake.

--Flora-- Goldie
--Flora--
--Flora--

Posted: 08 March 2012 at 11:49am | IP Logged
Its nt only Jahnvi, bt Gita n dadi too wer fooled by Viraj..even our intelligent dadi didnt come to knw that the whole house ws fitted with cameras LOL 
Regarding Viraj, its sad to see hw his anger takes over all his emotions n he forgets wht he is doing and with whom..and as Dr. Rana said he starts hurting ppl he loves the most Ouch Someone shud tell him tht this is wht is wrong with him n thats y he is nt normal..

P.S. A Happy Women's Day to u too..

Edited by --Flora-- - 08 March 2012 at 11:50am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

RoyalLEO_Krrish

RoyalLEO_Krrish
RoyalLEO_Krrish

Posted: 08 March 2012 at 11:59am | IP Logged
@ Flora: His breaking down is near..infact already started..Jhanvi whom he LOVED the most betrayed him too.. I have feary feelings... rem.. agisakhshi.. nana said "Mere baap ne dusri shadi karli..meri galti hai?? meri mane dusri shadi karli meri galti hai?? meri biwi ne dusri shadi kari kya ye bhi meri galti hai?? " CryCry I mean whatever happend with him is not his fault then why is he suffering that is my question...what is his fault if he was left out at the age of 7...in orphange?? what is his fault if he was different than other kids?? what is his fault if he was mistreated.. in form of making him disciplinary?? he was closest to his mum and with whatever circumstances she left him behind.. that is injustice!Cry

so it's like history repeating..it's only prooving that women are unfaithful..and it's only hurting him..making him more rigid towards his views..which is not right..what Vijay told him about Geeta (which i think they should show sometime soon..) wasn't right..that was "seed" and then bitterness grow in him with time..and only prooved him that all women are same..Jhanvi wasn't one of that kind..but she did the same..she didn't even give him one chance to change...and it's really hurtful..they will show him breaking down..shatter and in tears..soon... it's gona be unbearable to see..Broken HeartCry.

yes see that is what i noted too.. Dr.K told Jhanvi that He only hurts ppl who are close to him...meaning who distrust him..and isn't that right in everyone's case in general "THE person who is closest to ur heart has ability to hurt u the most" and feelings comes out in form of tears..scream..depression..etc..but only difce is that his feelings are only coming out in terms of ANGER...High Anger because that is the only emotion he can take out..anger and love(which is obv.with Jhanvi he learned to love)... it's really an unfortunate situation and yes ur right someone needs to point him that..and i think once Jhanvi leaves him behind then that Someone will point it out..but that period upto that point is going to be very emotional..CryCry

Edited by Krrish87_sweet - 08 March 2012 at 12:04pm

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

top_of_the_wind--Flora--

--Flora-- Goldie
--Flora--
--Flora--

Posted: 08 March 2012 at 12:06pm | IP Logged

Krish wht happnd to Nana Patekar in the end in Agnisaakshi?? did he die or what??

RoyalLEO_Krrish

RoyalLEO_Krrish
RoyalLEO_Krrish

Posted: 08 March 2012 at 12:09pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by --Flora--

Krish wht happnd to Nana Patekar in the end in Agnisaakshi?? did he die or what??

He shot himself..because he came to know that his wife doesn't love him..she loves someone else..Cry 

Nyways i gtg..i have class..and I have faith on Cvs that they won't do anything like that with him...else there was no reason to bring Dr.Komolika into picture..so they will show what needs to be shown..but it's matter of time..Embarrassed cya..and yes..Happy women's day!Smile

Edited by Krrish87_sweet - 08 March 2012 at 12:09pm

--Flora--

--Flora-- Goldie
--Flora--
--Flora--

Posted: 08 March 2012 at 12:17pm | IP Logged

Ok cya..me too going..its almost 1 AM here..

RoyalLEO_Krrish

Ritzie IF-Rockerz
Ritzie
Ritzie

Posted: 08 March 2012 at 5:24pm | IP Logged
Not so sure but i think if its not viraj's fault then its not jhanvi's either. If Viraj is mentally sick then Jhanvi is also a nomal girl who wanted a normal husband. Its not betrayal from Jhanvi, its getting out of a relationship where she invested a lot but even then didnt get anything. Jhanvi is not a doctor. what viraj needs is a doctor and somebody needs to do that forcefully to him. being forceful is NOT jhanvi.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

--Flora--RoyalLEO_Krrish

RoyalLEO_Krrish
RoyalLEO_Krrish

Posted: 08 March 2012 at 6:27pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Ritzie

Not so sure but i think if its not viraj's fault then its not jhanvi's either. If Viraj is mentally sick then Jhanvi is also a nomal girl who wanted a normal husband. Its not betrayal from Jhanvi, its getting out of a relationship where she invested a lot but even then didnt get anything. Jhanvi is not a doctor. what viraj needs is a doctor and somebody needs to do that forcefully to him. being forceful is NOT jhanvi.

@ Bold: Agreed..

But she did betrayed him by not trusting him. I am not saying that she is seeing another man or something but not trusting is also type of betrayal. I know what she did was for his good and her good as well..but she didn't even give couple of days to even notice a change in his behavior. so that is why i call it betrayal..ek mauka dena chahiye tha..

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index