•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 12 years ago
Hola peoples! :)

Here's the update...

Maryada...Lekin Kab Tak?
March 8th Written Update

Aditya tells Devyani that that everyone's waiting for her downstairs, and the second she leaves, he asks SJ why all the women are so comfortable with him, they want to discuss all their problems and worries with him, even Priya. And SJ smiles as he tells Aditya that he tries to listen to them, he tries to understand them, and slowly trust begins to build up. When a woman feels that someone cares for her, listens to her, then she begins to trust that person. Aditya reveals his frustrations and says that he simply doesn't understand Priya, and asks SJ what to do. SJ tells him to change the perspective from which he sees this, he should put himself in her shoes and think from her perspective, and you'll see the situation differently. The problem with men is that we tend to think about what we would do in that situation, but we forget that women are different, they are more sensitive and emotional. SJ tells Aditya to put aside his male ego and to actually listen to Priya. 👏👏

Priya sleeping in the couch in her room, and Aditya walks by, as he apologizes to her (in his thoughts) for not understanding her, for not being the life partner that he should have been, but I promise I'll be the kind of person that you would like.

Next morning, everyone is full on ready to celebrate Holi as Devyani puts the tikka on everyone and they begin to have fun :D Aditya tells the security personnel to all be ready, and they assure him that everything is set and that person won't escape no matter what. SJ then enters the scene with his mother, and introduces Vidya and Devyani to his mother, who greets them warmly, and asks about Priya. Devyani then takes his mum to introduce her to other people, and Priya rushes over to tell SJ that he should tell Devyani about his love for her, and SJ says that it's not hte right time, buthe will definitely tell her later.

Everyone celebrating Holi and the security is on watch everywhere. Priya keeps thinking of the year before when her and Aditya celebrate Holi together, and Uttara and Vidya ask her what the matter is and she tells them how she now feels really bad for the way she spoke to Aditya the previous day. uttara tells her not to waste any time then, and to go talk to Aditya. Imli comes right hten and tells her that Aditya needs to go talk to her, and Priya says no. Everyone convinces her to go to him and  she reluctantly agrees.

She asks him what he wants to talk to her about, and Aditya smiles as he reaches out to put color on her, but Priya stops him. And Aditya tells her that he made a promise to himself the day before, and he knows he made a mistake, but he wants to understand her, to listen to her, and he wants to ask her for forgiveness. He apolgizes for not understanding her feelings and only thinking about himself, and asks her to give him one more chance. [aww] But she doesn't say a single word and doesn't look at him either. Aditya tells her that if she's happier staying away from him, then he can't do anything. If she wants freedom, she'll get it, and Priya just looks absolutely devastated as Aditya says he'll meet his lawyers the next day and will move forward with a divorce. Priya looks at him wiht an anguished look, as she yells at him, asking him how he thinks he can separate himself from her? What does he think of himself? You just promised that you would get me back, and this is how you want to go about it? And she tells him to understand her silence. And how can you even think htat I want to get a divorce from you? I would have gotten one a long time ago if I had wanted to.

Aditya apologizes, as Priya holds his hands and tells him that she wants to be with him, that she loves him, but she wants him to understand her. And the two hug  after which Aditya fills her maang once again :D

Uttara, Devyani, and Vidya watching all this happily wwhile SJ's mom realizes that Priya's actually married and is shocked. She pulls SJ to the side, and asks him how can he love a married woman? Is he alright? and SJ asks her if they can talk about this later, and his mom says no, and completely lashes out at him telling him that she saw the woman and her husband and they're so happy together. And SJ asks her who she's talking about, and she says of course Priya!

Precap: SJ's mom yeling at Devyani, asking her if she hasn't found any other man in the world except her son to trap. I don't know what magic you've done on him.

Edited by Naina2127 - 12 years ago
Thanks Naina ..I liked today's episode 
Thanks Naina,

A happy episode today. At the end of last years holi all the ladies were sad
. Priyas got her happiness and hope the others too get it.
Thanks for the great update, Naina.

Well mama Jaiswal is going to act as many mothers would no doubt--but it's still going to be annoying.
Thanks Naina for the update!.

Seems like a watchable episode with lot of progress in the story and no creepiness for a change..
thanks...luv this episode lott
Thanks for the lovely update