Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

saniya9919 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 12 years ago
Awesome analysis dear..Liked the way Ayesha slapped Nuts. Well deserved.
Liked Golu's confession..'Aaj nahi toh kabhi nahi'...he was really determined about it.
But I am worried about the precap..they showed the Big-C promo as  a precap for Monday episode...Does it mean the scene will continue?๐Ÿ˜•
I don't want to see  Big-C on Monday, let them have some time between confession & Big-C. The timing is not correct for it...What about  the state of their minds,I mean so much happened with their sisters...

Pooja05 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
Thanks Angie for your commentary ๐Ÿ˜†
Kya likha hai...me out of words...Cat fights...sid blushing...
the way you described the first kiss...ab main kya boloon...
nothing left to say...but i enjoy your takes yaar...kya bajaya first kiss ka and thapads ka...maza aa gaya...
leo4ever thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
since they were wearing another day clothes i am assuming it will be on tues or mon end and tues will continue , mon half epi we myt see nuts- ayesha issue resoved by ram and priya saath๐Ÿ˜ณ
Dilli4BALH thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
*When the Juniors were
having their own fights, the
Mommies didn't want to be
left behind.. "Thankfully no
hair pulling here.."* nothing to add on ur post. U r the best analyzer, writter (frankly speaking, ur post seems little bit biased towards ram (i felt it though i m wid balh because of him, for his cute facial expression during every dialogue spoken).. highlighted lines dragged me to the happy world once again. I m smiling during dis whole comment writting..
fosla thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Originally posted by: mem1

Angie... This is the perfect weekend for you to come up with some lessons for Kartik. 

How to be more influential than a creaky piece of furniture - 101.

(saw that analogy with creaky chair in another post and loved it)

Mem1

We have a task at hand for the weekend since decoding the promo is done.
Mission to be accomplished!! Come and help!
Quantico thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Excellent update !!  I literally visualized cat fight through your update.

Priya need to focus on her life rather than poking her nose in family situation. Ram was trying his best to explain so called "sacrifice nari" it's about "us" but  priya was in mood of lecture again ..today is women day , You have every right to speak your heart priya dear  but at least listen what other had to offer.  I'm glad ram found way to shut her up without any help.  Nutz and ayshea 'd drama I think they deserved what they started off with. One was blackmailer  and other was spoil brat J hope ekta don't' drag this drama. I suspect ekta's story line about separation is Nutz will get kick out or come back to kapoor house. Nihirika will put pressure on ram to kick priya out of kapoor house as his sister back from her sasural kind of drama

-evan- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Thanks for sharing... nice post as always!!๐Ÿ‘ ๐Ÿ˜ƒ

oh man I'm really pissed off!!! thought the big C gonna happen today, but... what the hell??? we have to bear another bad weekend..๐Ÿ˜ก
Dilli4BALH thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: leo4ever

since they were wearing another day clothes i am assuming it will be on tues or mon end and tues will continue , mon half epi we myt see nuts- ayesha issue resoved by ram and priya saath๐Ÿ˜ณ

ya, they were in another costume which mean consummation scene won't be continue after kiss scene then there must some other scene in between those two scene. I m surprised why didn't they aired other scene rather than ending tonight show in 20min. Is it technical error of sony or balh team screwing wid us?Edited by Dilligurung - 12 years ago
fosla thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

superb Angie, awesome, ๐Ÿ‘I am in love with Ram today, he was a perfect husband today,calm and patient.. did not expect this from Ram Kapoor, Priya really changed him. he just kept on listening to her. and then finally that  romantic kiss. It was just so lovely, Ram was awesome today. about the Precap I am sure that is happening on Tursday and not on Monday๐Ÿ˜ƒ

Thanks fanofraya
Iam in love with him too eversince he fell in love!! He has been a perfect husband!! Today he looked unweathered by the disaster and the only one who had handled it mature!! He had his priorities right today. Nuts and Ayesha can wait. But his confession for priya was now or never! It was a nicely done kiss.I liked it.. Showed ;passion and love for me.. Even Priya got it!! I want the Big C not before Wednesday!! Let's do some talking and sorting things before and ofcourse celebrating HOLI!
vinan2050 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
as CV's were showing the changes in their relationship by showing flasback this time also they should show that Ram dsn't Leave Priya like last time for Nutzz instead he shld support her to fid out the truth