Fan Fictions

may be...it was for our betterment...(mn os)

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 5

Page 1
Page   of 5
Page 2 Page 5

crack.doll

crack.doll

Posted: 08 March 2012 at 9:56am | IP Logged
frnds this is the 1st time i m writing something...i always used 2 read ffs here..so i felt like writing too..I have written a short peice hoping u all will like it...though I never liked it much...plz point out my mistakes so that I can write better..here i go...

Girl's pov-oh its 10:30 still i dont want 2 get up ..but its better to get up b4 mom comes and i
get a gud bashing early in the morning!! Lol not early but still its the beginning of the day...let
me check whats happening on facebook..cause a fb addict like me does that everyday..and then i
remembered something i actually wanted 2 check out the guy whom i added
yesterday...i went through his profile and saw his pic and then i said to myself "man he's
cute..." after that i wanted 2 talk 2 him but i dint cause i dint want 2 take the 1st step...i believe i fell 4 him after seeing him...may b it was love @ 1st sight..i just always
wished he messaged me someday...
days passed waiting 4 his 1 msg but may b he din't even know that i was in his list...
then 1 day i saw a message in my inbox i immidiately opened it and found that it was him
believe me it was one of the best days of my life...we talked or i'd rather say v asked
questions to each other...then he said i looked smart..and i smartly replied,"since
childhood"...after this conversation v never talked...
But after a month v talked 2 each other like everyday...and i enjoyed it very much may b he
enjoyed it too...bt one day v had a fight...and i couldn't find a reason behind dat fight..then i
messaged him that may b v should not talk anymore..though i was not willing 2 say that but i
did cause it was required...then he said lets cut the crap cause he can't b angry with me...
Which made me feel relaxed..then a few days later came the best day of my life or the worst i'd say..it was the day he
proposed 2 me..at 1st i couldn't blv on his words but then i said i needed some time though i
was sure of my feelings but still i wanted 2 think about it cause he lived in a different city
miles away and it was a social networking site where u cannot afford 2 trust
people...but i gave a thought and i decided it would b a yes...and indeed it was...
Days passed and i found our relation becoming stronger and stronger...where i never
thought a day would come when he would leave me alone..all alone just with the small broken
pieces of my heart..but that day arrived that too very soon..where now he doesn't want 2 see
me and where i still luv him and want him back inspite of what he did..may b it was just
a game 4 him and may b he thought it was a game 4 me too..may b he would never know
how i felt when he left me neither do i want him 2 experience it..may b he wil forget me someday but i promise i wouldn't...may b life is not like srk's movies
where there's always a happy ending..may b this would turn out to be gud 4 us...may
b...may b just because this is what we call love and life!!!JUST MAY BE!!

Edited by crack_doll - 10 March 2012 at 5:20am

The following 19 member(s) liked the above post:

salma009silentpartneravani_sharma02shria19Eshita_SweetyBhawna_artideepthichoudarykirti123Prada_176Favouriteofall--jiya--SujaLuvsMayurBhatakti_atmaprincess_xainidrfizaahmedsizzysehrish.PINK.Nikki_Titli-Chotta-Don-

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "may be...it was for our betterment...(mn os)" in Fan Fictions forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

SharadDivyanka

IF-Rockerz

SharadDivyanka

Posted: 08 March 2012 at 11:18am | IP Logged
res

Bhawna_arti

IF-Dazzler

Bhawna_arti

Posted: 08 March 2012 at 12:58pm | IP Logged
Nice os.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

crack.doll

crack.doll

crack.doll

Posted: 08 March 2012 at 1:01pm | IP Logged
Thanks..it really means a lot 2 me :-)
Originally posted by Bhawna_arti

Nice os.

-Sanjana-

IF-Sizzlerz

-Sanjana-

Posted: 08 March 2012 at 1:33pm | IP Logged
Wonderful Os dear! Hug

crack.doll

crack.doll

crack.doll

Posted: 09 March 2012 at 2:08am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ---Pari---

Wonderful Os dear! Hug

.rumki.

IF-Rockerz

.rumki.

Posted: 09 March 2012 at 5:17am | IP Logged
lovely os

crack.doll

crack.doll

crack.doll

Posted: 09 March 2012 at 6:48am | IP Logged
Originally posted by .rumki.

lovely os
thanks

vishalfool

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.