Thendral

Update for Thursday - 08/03/2012 (Page 5)

Post Reply New Post

Page 5 of 5

Page 1 Page 4
Page   of 5

maha2us

IF-Dazzler

maha2us

Posted: 08 March 2012 at 10:46pm | IP Logged
Interestingly Chandru and his friends are still there in the college. At this time, they don't know the actual truth. When they know the truth of whatever happened, won't they take the required action. Even getting Kalyani to the college would be accepted because she came on to pay T's fees. Deepa will surely get back to the class if Chandru and others could put pressure on the principal.

Bhuvana - Don't waste your time romancing with Shruthi and thus neglect your hospital. If you neglect your hospital, some problem my come up and you will lose your anthasthu in the society.  

Edited by maha2us - 08 March 2012 at 11:04pm

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

lakshyamThendralfanvjayamTTfanshubbaPearl.ShemmoNixkiekarthi173

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Update for Thursday - 08/03/2012 (Page 5)" in Thendral forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

vjayam

Goldie

vjayam

Posted: 09 March 2012 at 1:11am | IP Logged
[

I think honest Anand will be the one to fight it out with Bhu if she tries to put anyone in the jail.  And this time may be he will succeed because he says that he won't let anything or anyone stand in the way of justice.  Let's see!!!
[/QUOTE]
Maybe u r right as there must be some reason to show that A has changed overnight. Cud be his way of undoing his wrong intentions towards TT. lets see!!

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

lakshyamTTfanshubbaPearl.ShemmoNixkiekarthi173

maha2us

IF-Dazzler

maha2us

Posted: 09 March 2012 at 1:38am | IP Logged
Kalyani can also do something to put down Bhuvana and CP. The auto drivers union is a strong body and all the auto drivers could get together to Bhuvana in a pickle. Damaging an auto is viewed seriously. If all the autodrivers sit together doing hunger strike outside Bhu's hospital or outside her home, how will it be? But will Kalyani take this type of action? She would take only some action which does not affect the studies of her friends.

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

lakshyamvjayamTTfanshubbaPearl.ShemmoNixkiekarthi173

karthi173

IF-Rockerz

karthi173

Posted: 09 March 2012 at 2:54am | IP Logged
Originally posted by maha2us

Kalyani can also do something to put down Bhuvana and CP. The auto drivers union is a strong body and all the auto drivers could get together to Bhuvana in a pickle. Damaging an auto is viewed seriously. If all the autodrivers sit together doing hunger strike outside Bhu's hospital or outside her home, how will it be? But will Kalyani take this type of action? She would take only some action which does not affect the studies of her friends.

Nice prediction maha sir.Clap...

once Anna jay said "one more person to come in upcoming weeks to fight with bhuvana"...may be TPS 's son i think...Confused
so overall thulsi side becoming strong to fight with arrogant lady bhuvana....Wink

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

lakshyamThendralfanvjayamTTfanshubbaPearl.ShemmoNixkie

shubba

IF-Dazzler

shubba

Posted: 09 March 2012 at 3:31am | IP Logged
Originally posted by vjayam

[

I think honest Anand will be the one to fight it out with Bhu if she tries to put anyone in the jail.  And this time may be he will succeed because he says that he won't let anything or anyone stand in the way of justice.  Let's see!!!
Maybe u r right as there must be some reason to show that A has changed overnight. Cud be his way of undoing his wrong intentions towards TT. lets see!!
[/QUOTE]

May be he might help T/T in case they are against Bhu, after the slap incident..Confused...Good thought...!!..
Anand's track would then have a good meaning and then all all tracks would get related to T/T...good in a way too...He should go against his FIL family too in case he really turned out good, shyamala would be supportive too...lets see..

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

thendralfan007lakshyamThendralfanvjayamTTfanPearl.ShemmoNixkiekarthi173

Shemmo

IF-Rockerz

Shemmo

Posted: 09 March 2012 at 7:12am | IP Logged
Wow Anand involving in this scene idea is goodBig smile Hope that really happens, yenna appo than Bujjis will have importance and it would be nice to watch. We wont get bored or hate them much if they are linked with T&T and main storySmile

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

lakshyamvjayamshubbaNixkiekarthi173

lakshyam

lakshyam

Posted: 09 March 2012 at 8:24am | IP Logged
Thanks for a beautiful update Shubba!  HugLoved your update..on womens special episode LOL

Though no T & T still it was an interesting episode!  Looking forward for today's episode! Hope atleast one 'palar' comes today! Big smile

See how the director has changed us...earlier we used to long for atleast one T and T scene...but starting this week we are all eagerly waiting for atleast one slap...LOL

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

mala_15vjayamshubbaShemmoNixkiekarthi173

maha2us

IF-Dazzler

maha2us

Posted: 09 March 2012 at 6:37pm | IP Logged
Lakshmi, But you got an episode with T and T scene, right and not an episode in which there was any 'palar' scene. Isn't it a lesson for us? I really find in real life also, when I like something but I place myself in a position in which I don't expect it, I get that.  How can we use this lesson to manifest things we like to have? 

Edited by maha2us - 09 March 2012 at 6:39pm

Post Reply New Post

Go to top