Dekha Ek Khwaab

   

Will Uday become scapegoat in this political game? (Page 3)

Post Reply New Post

Page 3 of 6

Page 1 Page 2
Page   of 6
Page 4 Page 6

jyoti06

Channel Moderator

jyoti06

Joined: 30 December 2006

Posts: 84175

Posted: 08 March 2012 at 9:12am | IP Logged
Originally posted by mysticwater24

Even I thought the same ...I too think it was not Uday on the phone threatening Akash...wonder who? Ermm...It is possible that Akash will be harmed or sent away whatever...and the blame will come on UV...resulting in revenge ManVeer marriage may beErmm...sounds a bit cliched...wanted it to be different..anyway at least we will get Manveer LOL
well even though its a cliched formula and we r seeing it in many other shows too but at least this will b better than Manyata-Akash love saga na LOLLOLWink

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

skanda12Wrackspurt

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Will Uday become scapegoat in this political game? (Page 3)" in Dekha Ek Khwaab forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

skanda12

IF-Rockerz

skanda12

Joined: 23 December 2006

Posts: 7982

Posted: 08 March 2012 at 9:13am | IP Logged
@Jyoti: This Komal has to be watched as well. If she starts telling all about Daadi/Uday to manyata at the wrong time, that may put Manyata against Uday and make her suspect Uday for Akash's sorry state of affairs. This Komal is a ticking time bomb!Ouch
 
 

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

jyoti06

pearls88

Senior Member

pearls88

Joined: 04 February 2012

Posts: 611

Posted: 08 March 2012 at 9:14am | IP Logged
Embarrassed
First of all wish u all a very happy and Colourful Holi Hug..
 
Hmmm so now today's episode raises one interesting question ...Who was that unknown caller  giving the dhamki call to Akash and then Akash went in complete violent mode after taking the call Confused
 
General Assumption will b that the call was made by Uday since earlier too both Akash and Uday were involved in such one-upmanship games and war of words LOLTongue..But the question is if the caller was Uday then why CVs dint show us who was on the other side of the call and even his voice was not being heard so that the suspense remains ...Ermm...
 
 
Does it indicate that this Holi something bad might happen to Akash in which Uday will become the target as its obvious that first doubt will go on Uday only LOL and then Manyata will decide to take revenge from Uday by marrying him only to eventually finds out after marriage that Uday was always innocent  Cool...So this will automatically give way to ManVeer track if this what is going in CVs ka mind regarding that suspense unknown call for Akash TongueLOLLOL...
 
 
Also the arrival of that Maharaja is also an indication that soon Manyata will b presented as the Princess of Devgarh Embarrassed..Another point is precap where this Maharaja and Brijraj r discussing about how Akash needs to get out of their way ...So what if its Brijraj and Maharaj who do something wrong with Akash and blame goes on poor Udayveer Evil Smile..This whole scenario will not only throw Uday in positive light and make him a victim but will also clear the way for a ManVeer track in future Big smile...
 
 
I m not sure if anything will happen to Akash or not but today's episode clearly signals from all ends that soon Akash will vanish somewhere and Uday might b accused for it which will result in ManVeer track in the future Big smileBig smileBig smile


i agree with u

uday was not on phone

y to confirm ha kun k kal ke episode mein he main na indicate kya tha k y kise ke planing ho sukte ha but uday ke involvement is call mein nae lagteBig smile

actually CVZ na totally confuse kiya hua ha promo bhe aa raha ha.jis mein akash bhe gyb ha.n chikki bhe m sa bat nae karty.Embarrassed

possibility y he ha may be aakash na y city chor diya ho family ka sath.Embarrassed
ya aakash ko jana para hoEmbarrassed
ya may be BR ka koe plan hoEmbarrassedLOL
n y bhe ho sukta ha devgarh estate sa koe dhamke bhara phone call aia ho.akhir ko she is a princessBig smileLOL

may be BR n maharaja ka koe combine plan hoBig smile
y  bhe ho sukta ha aakash ko kidnap karwaia gya ho BR ka orders parEmbarrassed

mean kuch to ha.EmbarrassedBig smile
uday has dark side but wo aakash ko maar nae suktaBig smileEmbarrassed
 i was sure n i m still sure kun k from few days promo par discussion ho rahe the k uday ka is sub mein hath haBig smile
aakhir ko uday ko positive bhe to rukhna ha tabe wo lead ho sukta haEmbarrassed

but u r right may be uday par blame ai but i don't want k asa ho Embarrassed
uday n m aik hon but asa confusion sa nae .i want aakash yahan sa chala jae forever.n dobara in ke beech na ai.Embarrassed

but jasa bhe ho kal ke aanay wale  episode aur aaj ko la kar CVZ suspense create kar raha hain

well we want k clear ho wo call kis ke theEmbarrassedLOL

wasa aaj ke episode mein kuch different dikha haBig smileLOL
j n m ke beech sword fighting ucha laga kuch to new ha.warna wo he uday n aakash ke conversation ya m aur aakash ke love storyEmbarrassedLOL

n final i m, sure  m he jeeaty g n maharaja impress ho jae ga n uday ka comments m k liaEmbarrassed n j ka jealous faceLOLLOL mean tomorrow episode is interesting n full of suspense let see what happen.LOLLOLEmbarrassed
 


Edited by pearls88 - 08 March 2012 at 9:22am

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

skanda12jyoti06

dreamyjennice

IF-Rockerz

dreamyjennice

Joined: 17 December 2011

Posts: 8561

Posted: 08 March 2012 at 9:19am | IP Logged
io am happy kyonki jab j kuch karti hai to hamesha maanveer paas aa jate hain so def...somethin's cooking up...but aint smelling yet...i didnt like manyata seeing akash in uv...well iska matlab to theek nahi...and j uv ko colour lagati hai pehle...bad...didnt like it at allDisapprovesurely uday wasnt the caller



Edited by dreamyjennice - 08 March 2012 at 9:19am

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

pearls88skanda12jyoti06

Wrackspurt

IF-Stunnerz

Wrackspurt

Joined: 28 February 2009

Posts: 31497

Posted: 08 March 2012 at 9:23am | IP Logged
Originally posted by jyoti06

Originally posted by mysticwater24

Even I thought the same ...I too think it was not Uday on the phone threatening Akash...wonder who? Ermm...It is possible that Akash will be harmed or sent away whatever...and the blame will come on UV...resulting in revenge ManVeer marriage may beErmm...sounds a bit cliched...wanted it to be different..anyway at least we will get Manveer LOL
well even though its a cliched formula and we r seeing it in many other shows too but at least this will b better than Manyata-Akash love saga na LOLLOLWink
I wonder why CVs dont have any other formula Confused...yeah it will be better than Manyata-Akash love saga, but still...it would have been nice to see something different LOL...guess CVs prefer the safer track Wink

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

jyoti06

-Moni-

IF-Stunnerz

-Moni-

Joined: 21 December 2007

Posts: 30878

Posted: 08 March 2012 at 9:28am | IP Logged
Originally posted by jyoti06

 
PS:Last but not the least ,we asked for a Manyata-Uday Jodha-Akbar style talwaar fight but CVs r instead giving us Jay-Manyata talwaar fight ..talk of twisted brains Ouch


This completely ruined my mood todayOuch I was expecting a scene where ManVeer will play holi but even that was spoiled with Akash's chehra OuchLOL

It's pretty clear that Brijraj will be the one who will do something bad with Akash considering his dark past...I don't think Uday is someone who will threaten Akash on phone that's not his styleLOL...Maybe Brijraj will threaten Akash's family to leave the city or something and Manyata will blame Uday for thisErmm...keeping Akash alive will ensure more twists in the future...I seriously DON'T want a revenge marriage track!!!  Instead they can make her play with his heart LOL and in the process fall in love with him and bring back Akash after that for more drama..I really want a ManVeer track kuch bhi karo but please no revenge marriage Ouch

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

jyoti06Wrackspurt

jyoti06

Channel Moderator

jyoti06

Joined: 30 December 2006

Posts: 84175

Posted: 08 March 2012 at 9:32am | IP Logged
Originally posted by skanda12

@Jyoti: This Komal has to be watched as well. If she starts telling all about Daadi/Uday to manyata at the wrong time, that may put Manyata against Uday and make her suspect Uday for Akash's sorry state of affairs. This Komal is a ticking time bomb!Ouch
 
 
Mansiinitially  Manyata will go against Uday for the hate marriage to happen Wink ..it will b only later when komal and manyata both will realise that uday was just a scapegoat in this whole political game WinkTongue

jyoti06

Channel Moderator

jyoti06

Joined: 30 December 2006

Posts: 84175

Posted: 08 March 2012 at 9:35am | IP Logged
Originally posted by pearls88


 

i agree with u

uday was not on phone

y to confirm ha kun k kal ke episode mein he main na indicate kya tha k y kise ke planing ho sukte ha but uday ke involvement is call mein nae lagteBig smile

actually CVZ na totally confuse kiya hua ha promo bhe aa raha ha.jis mein akash bhe gyb ha.n chikki bhe m sa bat nae karty.Embarrassed

possibility y he ha may be aakash na y city chor diya ho family ka sath.Embarrassed
ya aakash ko jana para hoEmbarrassed
ya may be BR ka koe plan hoEmbarrassedLOL
n y bhe ho sukta ha devgarh estate sa koe dhamke bhara phone call aia ho.akhir ko she is a princessBig smileLOL

may be BR n maharaja ka koe combine plan hoBig smile
y  bhe ho sukta ha aakash ko kidnap karwaia gya ho BR ka orders parEmbarrassed

mean kuch to ha.EmbarrassedBig smile
uday has dark side but wo aakash ko maar nae suktaBig smileEmbarrassed
 i was sure n i m still sure kun k from few days promo par discussion ho rahe the k uday ka is sub mein hath haBig smile
aakhir ko uday ko positive bhe to rukhna ha tabe wo lead ho sukta haEmbarrassed

but u r right may be uday par blame ai but i don't want k asa ho Embarrassed
uday n m aik hon but asa confusion sa nae .i want aakash yahan sa chala jae forever.n dobara in ke beech na ai.Embarrassed

but jasa bhe ho kal ke aanay wale  episode aur aaj ko la kar CVZ suspense create kar raha hain

well we want k clear ho wo call kis ke theEmbarrassedLOL

wasa aaj ke episode mein kuch different dikha haBig smileLOL
j n m ke beech sword fighting ucha laga kuch to new ha.warna wo he uday n aakash ke conversation ya m aur aakash ke love storyEmbarrassedLOL

n final i m, sure  m he jeeaty g n maharaja impress ho jae ga n uday ka comments m k liaEmbarrassed n j ka jealous faceLOLLOL mean tomorrow episode is interesting n full of suspense let see what happen.LOLLOLEmbarrassed
 
CVs r playing a smart game here I feel ...they will take the entire Akash drama to its peak and then Akash will vanish  in such a way that the whole blame will fall on Uday only because Uday himself came to the chawl in front of everyone and gave those killer evil looks to Akash na Wink
 
So here Manyata will b given the impression that Uday is responsible for whatever happened to Akash which might eventually result in Manyata going for her revenge game only to later realsie that like her even Uday is nothing but a scapegoat in the hands of these Mahasabha people who r using both Uday and Manyata for thier own political game ...
 
So eventually Manyata and Uday together might fights against these political parties to save their Devgarh and Jaigarh Estates so that whatever happened with Akash ,does not happened with the people of these two estates Big smile

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

pearls88Wrackspurt

Post Reply New Post

Go to top

Related Topics

  Topics Topic Starter Replies Views Last Post
Cruel,Clever ,Cool Uday...Hero or not

2 3 4

ILovePushan 27 3747 21 July 2012 at 2:43am
By DhinchakGundi
Manyata in princess clothes n Uday???

2 3 4 5 6

be-happy-always 47 13455 10 June 2012 at 6:37pm
By Livroop_Bieber
vote for ashish/uday and abishek/akash

2 3 4

itsmylifeboss 24 3309 10 June 2012 at 6:28pm
By anne4506
Uday and jay, Monia and Akash

2

.EdwardCullen. 15 3763 31 January 2012 at 1:58am
By 2012titli
Uday soon Maried to Moniya!!!! Rufa 6 4368 22 January 2012 at 10:54am
By pretty10nice

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Dekha Ek Khwaab Topic Index

Limit search to this Forum only.

 

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.